It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benefits of Pfizer’s vaccine for kids outweigh risks says following Health Canada’s approval

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Its almost as top health officials are defending for drug markers or are avoiding possible deniability when adverse reactions might occur. According to the Canadian top health official following the Health Canada’s approval for kids under 5/12.

According to Dr Sharma a Top Health Official Health Canada does not believes the risk of heart effects,myocarditis, are likely lower in this age group for 5/11 compared to older age groups.

dont worry COVID-19: Benefits of Pfizer’s vaccine for kids outweigh risks

Benefits of Pfizer’s vaccine for kids outweigh risks, Dr. Sharma says following Health Canada’s approval

Health Canada senior medical advisor Dr. Supriya Sharma said on Friday that the benefits for children who receive the COVID-19 vaccine outweigh the risks, following approval of the Pfizer vaccine for children aged five to 11.

Sharma added that she believes the risk of heart effects, like myocarditis, are likely lower in this age group than for older age groups.

The Canadian version of VAERS has shown a increase cases of myocarditis. While many health top experts are still pushing the children/youth to get vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine.

They had said that cases of myocarditis are only rare.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Moderna said that they have breakthrough cases than Pfizer’s, but higher myocarditis rates in young men? how is that even a positive thing?

Getting heart inflammation from a virus/flu is different than the one from a vaccine.
Moderna says Covid vaccine has fewer breakthrough cases than Pfizer’s, but higher myocarditis rates in young men

The rate of Heart Inflammation is rising in the reports you have Moderna defending its use. Pfizer will defend its use of the vaccine in youth.

The company announced last week that the Food and Drug Administration needed more time to decide whether to authorize its two-dose vaccine for use in children ages 12 to 17 as the agency looks into reports of myocarditis, or the inflammation of the heart muscle.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Lying evil greedy bastards...all of them.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

They arent able to cover up the reports of heart inflammation its going to come out more next year.
They think that a majority are to stupid.
edit on 20-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Did they mention the benefits at all? You know like a list of benefits
as they may be referred. This is half the problem for normal thinkers.
They don't just believe words that come out peoples mouth. Because
people lie.
edit on 20-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Here's the issue:

If you break it out by gender, girls have very, very low risk of cardiac side effects. It's the boys who have the heightened risk. Because the two groups are so balanced numbers-wise, if you add the two together, then it looks like the risk is negligible across the board because the risk to girls is that low.

It's the boys who need to be worried.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Why do you think they won’t release whatever findings about these fake vaccines until 2076?
There won’t be anyone left alive that took them.
They might still be walking around but they won’t be alive ala The Walking Dead.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Why do you think they won’t release whatever findings about these fake vaccines until 2076?

potential deniability if adverse reactions occur in those vaccinated how are they going to sue? or what they are going to do about it? this is becoming almost similar to a warning i remember i saw a few years back.

You only have one nation that has gone 100% vaccination rate and that is Malta. dont be surprised if heart inflammation start appearing next year in that nation.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's the boys who need to be worried.

The risk to girls is low only in a variety of short periods of time.
Two or three years down the road who knows if or how those numbers
may add up. And who's fault is it for the reasonable suspicions
in regard to the positive propaganda? Why do they want everybody
to have this crap inside of them? It surely can't be for any benefits.
But that's what they insist on using for a reason.

Well that don't fly.

edit on 20-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If you go to the other sites i wont mention you will hear stories from teenager girls, women, young who had being reporting of having heavy periods after their second dose of whichever vax they had taken.

They had issues following their second dose. They had told stories how their own family doctors had being avoiding them. Why you think the polticans, health tops still want the masks and the passports,mandates after next year?

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

in a nutshell

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

That issue is different than myocarditis though, and it's the myocarditis that people are trying to use to get this ruled as too dangerous.

I am telling you that the numbers show that for girls the risk of it is low enough that when you add girls in with boys, they bring the overall numbers down enough that they are claiming it's safe for the group as a whole when it's really boys who have a higher risk of myocarditis than serious effects from COVID, enough that they really shouldn't be getting the shot.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Same line. Every time. Boring. Next they'll say the benefit for babies outweighs the risk.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
When they say benefits, as in plural, what are the other ones besides supposed immunity boost against Covid?

Honestly? Is it gonna lower my APR? Raise my credit score?

Allow me access to all the places enjoyed previously in life?

Help me out ATS? What benefit(s)?!?!!

Another way: if the vaccine transmutes some kind of immunity (and it doesn’t), then if there is more than one (1) adverse possible effect, isn’t this statement about “outweighing”, absolute garbage….?

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
but wait - babies are next!

"Dr. Anthony Fauci believes both babies and toddlers could be eligible to receive vaccines for the Chinese coronavirus as early as next year, making the prediction to Insider this week.

“Hopefully within a reasonably short period of time, likely the beginning of next year in 2022, in the first quarter of 2022, it will be available to them,” the White House coronavirus adviser told Insider."

and then the rat-faced weasel has the gall to add “Can’t guarantee it, you’ve got to do the clinical trial” - so trials matter NOW fauci, you snake? what a detestable little s**t this person is. may he rot in hell.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

This was expected. First the old, the younger then the babies. They never stop.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

It is astounding, isn't it?

This whole farce is too stupid to be believed, but here I am, living through it ...

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Every one of these psychopaths that make these statements are gonna hang. The risk benefit is so far on the side of risk for anyone under 50, just taking face value numbers, not even taking into account all the numbers are under-reported drastically.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

They arent able to cover up the reports of heart inflammation its going to come out more next year.
They think that a majority are to stupid.

The problem is that the news media and medical profession are hiding these tragic vaccine-related health problems.

We pay these people's salaries, yet they're allowing so many to become very sick, or die, NEEDLESSLY.

When the truth does reach enough people to achieve critical mass, we're looking at another potential blood-bath. There are a lot of situations like that brewing in America, and other nations. Scary times...

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It is astounding, isn't it?

This whole farce is too stupid to be believed, but here I am, living through it ...

I should have mentioned I meant no disrespect to the brave lady.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join