It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50,000 Extra VA Patients Died in 2020 Compared to Normal, Study Finds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I know us Vietnam Veterans are getting up there in age, but this is quite alarming news.
More than 50,000 Veterans Affairs patients died in 2020 than expected based on previous years -- a finding that provides additional insight into the true impact of the pandemic on the veteran community, according to a new study.

The study, set to be published next year in The Lancet Regional Health - Americas but released online Oct. 30, found that 17% more VA patients died in March through December at VA than expected from all causes, including COVID-19, compared with 2016-2018.

We don't hear much about this on the news.
Since March 2020, there have been 376,424 cases of COVID-19 among VA patients, and 15,536 have died.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Makes sense, since VA patients are either:

1. Really Old, which is the major contributing factor to covid death (pre vietnam)

2. Younger (post nam) but have been injected with massive amounts of experimental vaccines, and received sub par care through the VA for years.

And many being enslaved mentally to the system by virtue of the entire military process, follow the standard american diet, medical model etc, won't actually pick their heads up and learn what actual health is.

Americans are sick. Obesity, diabetes, heart disease, COPD, sepsis are all rampant in the US. All of which are major comorbidities. VA patients are just more, due to the chemical # storm they were required to endure.

I actually would have expected it to be greater.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Would not be surprised if over 10,000 deaths are suicides, overdoses and alcohol poisoning.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Lebanon808

yep, the suicide rate is excessively high for the military, and many will say its due to ptsd from war

except its just as high in those who have never seen combat

The chemical # storm they are subjected to is the cause IMO. Or the loss of humanity by subjecting yourself to a group that is guilty of what it claims to be fighting. (The usa is the most anti-freedom country, using the military to destroy nations all over the world for their gain)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Extremistcontent

I concur!

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Suicides from not being able to see family. Overdoses from drugs. People not wanting to continue going to the hospital to treat existing problems.

Id imagine if you are over 50 seeing what you fought for turning into a communist dictatorship doesn't help either.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Extremistcontent
"The chemical # storm they are subjected to" is alluding it's happening now. Go back to Vietnam, you've forgot about the chemical # storm that was Agent Orange, or do you think that the Agent only affected the trees.
Look up Agent Orange and read to your hearts content of all the seriously bad effects on the Nam veterans.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I meant starting at Vietnam. There were a few vaccines in use before then, and other chemical warfare agents they tested on our troops, but Vietnam is when that ramped up. Which goes along with the better living through chemistry motto of the 60’s. And of course it took a few years to get all the nazi scientists plugged in following paperclip, and taking control of the poisoning agenda.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The way the country responded to this SARS-CoV 2 virus contributed to way more deaths than the virus did. They made people avoid going in to the doctor or hospitals by spreading fear in the country. There was no way in hell I was going to go in for a yearly checkup when there are sick people at the hospital all over the place, and if the doctor convinced you to go to the hospital, none of your loved ones or friends could come and see you. I did bring the wife to the ER once and the granddaughter into the ER because she had some problems, but I stayed out of the hospital, I could not even go in to visit some friends that were in there if I wanted to.

The vietnam vets are getting old, and I am sure they were not going to go into the hospital or to the doctors unless it was essential. I know lots of old people who stayed the hell away from the doctors offices, strangely some of them actually quit some meds and started feeling much better...but some also quit meds that may have made things worse.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   

This was NOT covid. I predicted this over a year ago.. we still have 3 more years where 50million war babies are suppose to die.. due to average lifespan.

Again 2 words.

War Babies

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
NOT COVID - WW2/Vietnam war babies all broke around the same time because of the baby boom for those years.

Democrats have been using natural death of vets of those era as covid victims. I claimed this over a year ago on my posts. So I can prove it.. 50k isn't a lot. We still have 50+ million expected to die over the next couple of years. Anyone born for WW, or served in Vietnam, or part of the ww/viet baby boom is expected to die due to average lifespan.

This is NOT a crisis. It is NOT news, it is NOT the virus, average lifespan is 74.5years for men and 80 for women (for that era) these years adjust for the slightly longer lifespan of "this" time verses then. Which was an increase of about 5year average.

We have a huge % of the population actually hitting the 80year Mark. for WW2 1942-45, where million of babies were born due to the drafts. This includeds Vietnam war which men got freaky right before they left. "Support our troops" lead to wild nights for men leaving for war.

Hence the "largest transfer of wealth" claims just before covid was even a thing they were talking about the baby boom death rate. Which in expectance is 56million total.

Even if they live say 1-2years longer. A drop of 56millon people will be noticable. Even with covid" only 2.5million died. Which is why covid is bull#, and most of the younger deaths are actually malpractice disguised under a "pandemic".

Not saying the virus isn't real saying the deaths were faked and mislabelled. Cause they got paid more money to make those claims, as well as less paper work.

Cause it's been how long now? And labs still don't have a full viral strand dna?
edit on 20-11-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

How much time did you spend around Agent Orange?🙄

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
NOT COVID - WW2/Vietnam war babies all broke around the same time because of the baby boom for those years.

Democrats have been using natural death of vets of those era as covid victims. I claimed this over a year ago on my posts. So I can prove it.. 50k isn't a lot. We still have 50+ million expected to die over the next couple of years. Anyone born for WW, or served in Vietnam, or part of the ww/viet baby boom is expected to die due to average lifespan.

This is NOT a crisis. It is NOT news, it is NOT the virus, average lifespan is 74.5years for men and 80 for women (for that era) these years adjust for the slightly longer lifespan of "this" time verses then. Which was an increase of about 5year average.

We have a huge % of the population actually hitting the 80year Mark. for WW2 1942-45, where million of babies were born due to the drafts. This includeds Vietnam war which men got freaky right before they left. "Support our troops" lead to wild nights for men leaving for war.

Hence the "largest transfer of wealth" claims just before covid was even a thing they were talking about the baby boom death rate. Which in expectance is 56million total.

Even if they live say 1-2years longer. A drop of 56millon people will be noticable. Even with covid" only 2.5million died. Which is why covid is bull#, and most of the younger deaths are actually malpractice disguised under a "pandemic".

Not saying the virus isn't real saying the deaths were faked and mislabelled. Cause they got paid more money to make those claims, as well as less paper work.

Cause it's been how long now? And labs still don't have a full viral strand dna?

The technical term is dry tinder

Ivor Cummins discusses it

The average age of death with covid is over 80. So you are more likely to live longer than the average American if you catch covid.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow

Like you said, there are a real lot of baby boomers out there, many of them are vets. Just because you have covid virus particles in your nose does not mean it killed you. My wife presently is getting over covid, testing positive on both tests. I am smart enough to know that since we sleep in the same bed and drove to the test two times that I have virus particles in my nose. I did not get very sick, I consume food chemistry that will lessen my risk, and I did have some coughing but did not get sick much because I ate way more antiviral foods than she did. Hers was not bad, she did start eating this stuff after she got sick, but by that time it had got hold and she has been sick for about two weeks instead of my three days with an occasional cough now and then which could also be partly my normal seasonal allergies. I take precautions since I cannot take the vaccine, I regularly consume antiviral foods where she has not. Would I be worse if I had not...I think so but I have no proof. Did I get covid, there is no proof, why waste the taxpayers money on a test when there is a hundred percent certainty that I would have tested positive and probably had the virus active. So she is part of the covid data and I am not. No evidence that I had the disease does not mean I did not have it.

Did I die from the covid? I do not know, I could have died but just shifted to a different reality for what I know. Are my parents dead or are they actually living in a different dimension? Is the reality we live in and believe is real really real? I cannot answer those questions because there is no way I can ever find the answer in the reality I live in.

new topics

top topics

join