It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally for UAP's! ......The Anomaly Surveillance and Resolution Office

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
’This is urgent’: Bipartisan proposal for UFO office pushes new boundaries

Source: www.politico.com...

Gillibrand is behind an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act that is being debated this week to create an ‘‘Anomaly Surveillance and Resolution Office” with authority to pursue “any resource, capability, asset, or process of the Department and the intelligence community” to get to the bottom of the sightings of “unidentified aerial phenomena," or UAPs.

It would also require regular public reports about sensitive topics that until recently were considered to be on the fringe, including whether the government has any materials from the incidents of UFOs or data on any biological or health effects linked to any encounters.

“We’ve not had oversight into this area for a very long time,” Gillibrand said. “I can count on one hand the number of hearings I had in 10 years on this topic. That's fairly concerning given the experience our service members have had over the last decade.”

Read the rest at this link....
www.congress.gov...=7 starting from page 7 of 247 middle column downward...

If the enactment were done today...then we should see in 180 days, the new Office officially established mid-April 2022......IF all goes right and not sideways for some reason....

Below a preview....

👽🛸🍺

edit on 17-11-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Do you trust that they would find or release anything or would it just end up being a money hole?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Do you know anything about the people listed here? I mean nasa…. That’s no help.

Her amendment also would create a separate “aerial and transmedium advisory committee” made up of experts from NASA, the FAA, the National Academies of Sciences, the head of the Galileo Project at Harvard University, the director of the Optical Technology Center at Montana State University, the Scientific Coalition for UAP Studies, and the American Institute of Astronautics and Aeronautics.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: misterE12
Do you trust that they would find or release anything or would it just end up being a money hole?

Absolutely!👍🏼

The government will 🤞"Admit", and They are starting to become more "Open" about "Sightings".

Then all of the sudden... Boom! "Alien Invasion".

EMERGENCY ALERT...... THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT WILL TELL YOU THE FOLLOWING.... AN UNKNOWN ENTITY FROM SPACE HAS ENTERED OUR ATMOSPHERE....PLEASE TAKE SHELTER IN YOUR HOMES...."THE GOVERNMENT WILL PROTECT YOU..... WAIT FOR THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS AND DO AS TOLD.....
youtu.be...

Wasn't there a project about laser projections of Jesus, virgin Mary?😊

edit on 17-11-2021 by Bigburgh because: Tacos and Monster drinks make an awesome Area 51 Raid Snack👽👽👽👽

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

The Anomaly Surveillance and Resolution Office

The Anomaly Surveillance and Security Office
A.S.S.O. for short .

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

A.S.S.O. for short .

Datzah Funnnny!

👽😂

edit on 17-11-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Wed Nov 17 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Do you know anything about the people listed here? I mean nasa…. That’s no help.

Her amendment also would create a separate “aerial and transmedium advisory committee” made up of experts from NASA, the FAA, the National Academies of Sciences, the head of the Galileo Project at Harvard University, the director of the Optical Technology Center at Montana State University, the Scientific Coalition for UAP Studies, and the American Institute of Astronautics and Aeronautics.

Some.....

Galileo Project
Harvard Prof. Loeb
www.thecrimson.com...

Optical Technology Center Faculty & Staff
Dr. Joseph A. Shaw
Director
optics.montana.edu...

Scientific Coalition for UAP Studies (quite a few leaders...take your pick)
www.explorescu.org...

Basil Hassan
AIAA President; Director and Deputy Chief Research Officer, Sandia National Laboratories
www.aiaa.org...

Side comment.....the more this evolves the more keeping tabs on any one entity or individual, is going to be difficult at best.....the mix of folks we are use to talking about, will be getting to hard to individualize and scrutinize with the new addition of folks....the growth of this whole thing will eventually be beyond being able to discuss them on this forum at the individual level.....it's like loosing a grip....this is going mainstream so big that it's creating new Associations and Organisations that will go layers deep. Those familiar to us will be absorbed and assimilated by larger entities, without public and transparent access. Information, if any will be dripped......IMO.....Are we looking to be Dinosaured? and left on the back burner of Forum Armchair Ufology....Dissecting Orbs?

Perhaps an elaborate PsyOp for mass censuring?......Those we know will be hidden in the SYSTEM and unapproachable....Hmmm

Imagine....Zondo, Mellon, Pope, Valle, Greer, Dolan, etc. now having to have NDA's (Zondo has his) for the entities that hire and absorb them.

An analogy (without the NDA component) ( I could be wrong) is Bigelow acquiring MUFON…..do you think MUFON workers share inside information about their boss Bigelow?…..probably not, otherwise loose their position.

NDA’s are Anti-Transparency!

Something to ponder.

👽🤔🥃🥃
edit on 18-11-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

originally posted by: Gothmog

A.S.S.O. for short .

Datzah Funnnny!

👽😂

I have been known to let one go every now and then ....

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Last point talks about adverse physiological effects. What effects are those? Has anyone been ever provenly hurt?

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Direne

Last point talks about adverse physiological effects. What effects are those? Has anyone been ever provenly hurt?

Don’t know how to accurately interpret what you referenced as written into the amendment…..so I will assume what that means as I read it…..….since these studies are now appearing to pool in different disciplines…. Psychological studies will ensue….. they’ll be documented and analyzed by medical professionals interviewing witnesses of UFO/UAP incidents…..probably along the lines of the ol….“and so how do you feel, about what you witnessed” type of examinations….

I suppose witnessing a UFO/UAP could be a traumatic mentally hurtful feeling, depending how the incident unfolded for the witness(es). Then if that’s the case….the traumatized mind may then lead to physical adverse reaction….changes in a person’s behavior after the incident.

Other that, I got squat as to what else that could mean…

👽🛸☕️🍩

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I understand what you mean, but in that case the writer of the proposal would have written adverse psychological effects, instead of using the term physiological.

The difference is important. Expecting physiological effects would mean you know your UAPs are radiating harmful radiation, or that they leak harmful chemicals somehow. That would mean the writer of the proposal knows about cases in which a human being has had a close encounter with an UAP as to report radiation injuries, or abnormal levels of physiological parameters. Additionally, the writer of the proposal seems to have already decided UAPs are a physical threat to human biology, beyond the up to now situation that considered UAPs just an airspace threat.

The wording, you see, is not trivial.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I understand what you mean, but in that case the writer of the proposal would have written adverse psychological effects, instead of using the term physiological.

The difference is important. Expecting physiological effects would mean you know your UAPs are radiating harmful radiation, or that they leak harmful chemicals somehow. That would mean the writer of the proposal knows about cases in which a human being has had a close encounter with an UAP as to report radiation injuries, or abnormal levels of physiological parameters. Additionally, the writer of the proposal seems to have already decided UAPs are a physical threat to human biology, beyond the up to now situation that considered UAPs just an airspace threat.

The wording, you see, is not trivial.

Holy Guacamole!! I totally mis read that…….can you tell my mind is focusing on the upcoming holidays?

Ok …..physical injuries…. Got it!

Well I still can’t answer to it …. but there have been “purported” cases of injuries….

Here’s one that made the rounds back in the day….I personally don’t have an opinion either way….at least not yet.

Source: Cash–Landrum Incident

…..”Health problem claims
The witnesses claimed that after the UFO and helicopters left, Cash took the Landrums home, then retired for the evening. That night, they reportedly all experienced similar symptoms, though Cash to a greater degree. The claim was that they suffered from nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, generalized weakness, a burning sensation in their eyes, and feeling as though they were suffering from sunburn.”…..

Perhaps you can form an opinion as to whether you or we should be worried.

And then there’s excerpts from this…..(Arbi …I think once said the entire book is bogus or at least the UFO chapter 13 authors are…..IF I recall correctly….I will reserve judgment, I actually have this book)

The Fire Officer's Guide To Disaster Control CHAPTER 13: ENEMY ATTACK AND UFO POTENTIAL
Here’s the entire chapter transcribed by someone…..from the book to online reading.

vadeker.net...
The cover of the book is down below….

….” UFO HAZARDS

The two principal hazards noted with relation to UFOs have been attributed to powerful electrical fields which they can project in a general or localized area and the psychological effects they have produced on the general populace or individual contacts.”……

…..” PERSONAL HAZARDS--PHYSIOLOGICAL

The force field affects on the physical environment--communication, transportation, illumination, and computerized data storage--have already been considered. We might have added that some physical effects have been observed at locations where UFOs have landed-- circular patterns of crops destroyed by heat or radiation and baking or sterilization of the soil at the site.

On a more practical basis there may be grounds for concern that more than just the environment can be adversely affected by UFO actions. While pursuing UFOs, military aircraft have disappeared in mid-air, exploded, and suffered harassment. Persons on the ground have sustained serious burns, paralysis, and "blows" from a force field, radiated emissions, or rays and beams that have been described like that of a "stun-gun"(69)

In 1980, three witnesses saw a red ball of light hovering above houses in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, when suddenly a bolt of blue light shot down and two houses burst into flames.(70) An Indiana man saw a bright light flash pass his window; the power went off in his house so he went outside to investigate and found a brilliantly lit object hovering above him; when he started to walk toward it his body commenced to tingle and he was unable to move until the object disappeared. A similar tingling sensation swept over another man in Lvnn, Massachusetts. one night when he approached a domed object witha red glowing cone rising from a parking lot. He too was immobile until the object moved out of sight. Some believe that even animals may be at risk by UFOs; in trying to account for the death of 15 ponies, the leader of an investigative team believed they were crushed by the anti-gravity field of a flying saucer as it took off.(71)

Thus, UFOs may not only have the power to control some of our military and industrial establishment's highly technical scientific hardware, they may also possess the ability to impose pain and control over people who attempt to attack them, even to the extent of "liquidating" them in one way or another.

👽🍺

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Ophiuchus1, there is another situation in which you need to study potential harmful physiological effects on humans due to UFOs: the DART scenario.

DART stands for Downed Aircraft Recovery Team. It is the unit responsible for recovering debris and whatever is left of a crashed aircraft. The DART manual instructs the team on procedures to handle potential dangerous materials, and how to correctly perform the recovery of non-biological hardware at the crash site. Additionally, it instructs the operator to correctly classify, class, document, and label the recovred pieces to ease post-crash analysis.

The curious thing about the DART Handbook is that they lately included a cryptic chapter titled On the recovery of exotic materials, which, in the draft version, included a paragraph about special instruction for handling non-terrestrial debris. The paragraph was removed in the final version of the document, and the document got finally classified.

So yes, UFOs maybe harmful, though unintentionally. Playing around with toys of which one ignores everything is a dangerous game. Like a baby playing with snakes...

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Direne

Interesting…..

Btw what branch of the military or government was the DART Handbook from?

👽🤔

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   

TOSSA, SV Group, Special Vehicles, Section 17.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
There's been an eye witness account of what happens to your body as you walk closer to an alien craft.

I believe it was compared to an extreme amount of radiation poisoning.

"They" could be a great danger to mankind... but unintentionally. Probably why "they" choose not to make contact or known by the masses.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MikhailBakunin

Any craft, or piece of an artificial satellite, or even some scientific ballons, once they are downed, pose a hazard risk for people. A crashed aircraft in flames, for instance, produces toxic gases and smoke due to the combustion of polymers and plastics. Phtalates are everywhere. Some pieces of hardware in a satellite are radioactive, and some hardware in a sci-balloon must be handle qith extreme care.

Approaching a crash site should always be left to experts and people trained in debris recovery.

But the point here is that the writer of the proposal is talking about this scenario for UAPs, as if he knew what UAPs are made of, as if he knew there is a real physiological danger derived from their propulsion system. You don't warn people about the dangers of UAPs were you to know they are just drones. That's what called my attention. I guess is just a lapsus and that this paragraph will be removed from the final version of the document. Though maybe the writer knows UAPs are military drones and he wants the public to stay away from crash sites.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Adding the following in this post....

The establishing of the new……. Anomaly Surveillance and Resolution Office ….for UAP’s

Here is the entire Amendment Act (for the ATS record). There is a timetable of info on when Reports are due.

————————————————————————————————-

Reprint portion from my previous post....

....."The more this evolves the more keeping tabs on any one entity or individual, is going to be difficult at best.....the mix of folks we are use to talking about, will be getting to hard to individualize and scrutinize with the new addition of folks....the growth of this whole thing will eventually be beyond being able to discuss them on this forum at the individual level.....it's like loosing a grip....this is going mainstream so big that it's creating new Associations and Organisations that will go layers deep. Those familiar to us will be absorbed and assimilated by larger entities, without public and transparent access. Information, if any will be dripped......IMO.....Are we looking to be Dinosaured? and left on the back burner of Forum Armchair Ufology....Dissecting Orbs?

Perhaps an elaborate PsyOp for mass censuring?......Those we know will be hidden in the SYSTEM and unapproachable....Hmmm

Imagine....Zondo, Mellon, Pope, Valle, Greer, Dolan, etc. now having to have NDA's (Zondo has his) for the entities that hire and absorb them.

An analogy (without the NDA component) ( I could be wrong) is Bigelow acquiring MUFON…..do you think MUFON workers share inside information about their boss Bigelow?…..probably not, otherwise loose their position.

NDA’s are Anti-Transparency!

Something to ponder."......

👽🛸👍🏼🥃

edit on 19-11-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

As you may know, Kit Green, a medical doctor by training, at one point worked for the CIA and he was implicated in spreading some disinformation as part of the aviary, along with a handful of others. He wrote a bit about how it might benefit society to tell fake stories, something like you tell people really scary stories, then when they find out the truth, and it's not as bad as the scary story, the truth seems like a relief instead of as bad as it would seem if the fake story wasn't told.

Green talks about mixing lies and truth together here, as happened in the Serpo hoax:

Green writes to the others: "to the extent this is a true story (SERPO) that is, and that at LEAST 50% is true...mixed with 50% untrue (to allow plausible deniability, as is done officially all the time) and that there is a "battle" going on with some of the insiders now being in power to stop the SERPO release officially" (p. 29). "For the nth time, and for the nth time on record...my summary remains the same: SERPO is not true...it is a hoax because it looks like a hoax, smells like a hoax, feels like a hoax. But it doesn't WALK like a hoax; it "walks" like someone is in or has access to official capability, or knows very advanced IT technology to legally appear they do...and may be engaged in something we simply do not understand. An Alternative Reality Game....purposely inserting memes and engrams in the collective consciousness by using a viral marketing model...fits 100% of the data I have seen. It may even be legal..and it may only be us who ends up thinking that the hurt it causes people is unethical. (p. 30).

Green writes to the others: "Well, if Hal and myself are "OUTED" we sure know who caused that, don't we?" (p. 39)

Green writes to Doty and Puthoff: "I have lost a great deal of trust in the ability of the team to either keep secrets, do what we say, and more." (p. 65).

I say all that to preface that to explain why I have so little confidence in anything he says, but he's made some claims about physiological effects of UAPs. I don't know if this is another one of those "50% is true...mixed with 50% untrue (to allow plausible deniability, as is done officially all the time)" or not but if it is, I can't say which 50% is true and which 50% is untrue:

Breaking — Why John Burroughs’s Medical Records Are “Classified”

inside the doctors notes, the nursing notes, the specialist’s note are a myriad of references to Special Access Projects and the names of OTHER “adjacent and ancillary Programs and projects that can not be disentangled, and which could uncover active and recent projects unrelated to Rendlesham. The reasons are not necessarily related to Rendlesham…and not all the connections relate to Rendlesham.”
So Burroughs received some kind of injury caused by non-ionizing broadband radiation while in the air force, and it's really unclear whether it was related to some UAP or to something else Burroughs was exposed to. Burroughs and his attorney have claimed it was UAP related, but they've never produced any evidence for that.

Green claimed to have a number of other victims of UAP physiological effects he was researching, but I don't remember seeing him ever publish anything about that, I only remember some informal comments which I don't have saved. It's a topic I would be curious to know more about, if people really were having physiological effects from UAPs, but I'm not even sure a UAP caused Burrough's issue and I don't know who Green's other research subjects are or what physiological effects they have had. If anybody knows more about that, share what you know please.

edit on 20211120 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join