It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left Tries Funny?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Does anyone recall this cultural treasure from Schoolhouse Rock?

There's a political action group on the left that does, and they decided to "bill" back better with their own homage (? - doesn't seem appropriate when one's childhood is getting desecrated like this).

Build Back Better Song

It's all about passing the horrible abortion that the Democrats call the BBB initiative, and the song is as bad as you would think.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

They try just so hard.

and fail so epically.

ETA:

The end tells it all. "you better pass me"

Authoritarians at work.
edit on 17-11-2021 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

That’s absolutely disgusting… on every fricken level imaginable.
Like, why the heck would someone even think that’s cute?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I actually had not seen that, and thanks to you, I cannot unsee that.

What were those?! Gives a whole new meaning to just a little prick.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I cannot unsee that.

I'm happy to contribute to the ATS tradition of viewing things we can never unsee!

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I would ask for a hard copy of that bill but I am afraid the paper would be most unsuitable for the use I would put it to.

I need to restock toilet paper. I don’t want to get lower then a years worth just in case.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
One of the symptoms of the mental illness that is called progressivism is a complete inability to process humor.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The Best Way To Defeat COVID Liars, Cheaters Is Challenging Them To Take Oath In Religious Sacred Sites
Source: saviorscyber.wordpress.com

We are living in a world with too much liars, cheaters, the total number of “stupid bad” low-level people number is out-weight the “good smart” high-level people number.

It is such a waste of time to debate with those stupid people.
The best and fastest way to find out the truth, to find out who is “correct”, who is “wrong” is gambling in front of many sacred religious sites.

Nobody can “made up” the old sacred temples, shrines, churches that exist from thousands year till today.

It is very easy to “marketing” and get attention from the public.
All you need to do is setup a group and challenging all the people/group/entities you think are liars, cheaters, deceivers to take oath, take swear till death in many old sacred religious sites all around the world and from as many different religions as possible. Because they “possible” control few location but they cannot all the world !

Example:
The current on going corona virus COVID virus pandemic have 2 groups with 2 ideology:
– 1 say vaccine is “good” and it is the only way to go.
– 2 say vaccine is “bad”, it is about human immune system that matter.

Both group go to at least 10 popular sacred sites from all various religions from all around the world to take the “gambling”.
Because the battle now is about “vaccine” and “human immune system”.

So the one with pro-vaccine must say take oath: “I/We willing to using COVID vaccine and let my immune system off/disappear because vaccine is better than human immune system, hey God let’s remove my human health immune system, Vaccine is enough”.

While the other group must say/take oath: “I/We never using vaccine because without human immune system, you cannot survive any kind of virus including the COVID, hey God let’s empower my human health immune system because that’s the best way to protect ”.

That’s is a basic simple oath example.
There could be more like “promise didn’t not hide any corona virus COVID information from the public, promise do not using COVID like a weapon with the public, promise do not take any idea/strategy from any other secret group but “manage” the COVID event and give out public policy base by 100% self-decision”.
Sorry folks, I don’t think any national leaders have gut to take that oath in many popular sacred religious sites because they would crushed and die instantly by higher level beings God within few days !

You can using similar format to challenge others in many different subjects in life, too.

Remember, do not waste time to “debate” if they do not willing to listen and have opened mindset. Just using “gambling” to settle everything, and gambling in front of religious God and natural God are the only way to go !

Best Regard,
The Savior From Cyber

Source: saviorscyber.wordpress.com

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Think i'm going to need a mop.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   

OMG such cringe.

Besides my opinion about the vaccine, what's so funny or entertaining about five people making a fool out of themselves. Did they drug the water dispenser on the floor?

Producer on illicit drugs:
"HEY! Two gals, two guys, all dressed up as syringes!
Dance moves and then we have a graphic of the virus projected onto the floor and they will dance around"

"Why?"

"Here, take this and you will see"

"Oh I see now, LET'S DO THIS"

top topics

join