It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fact Check: There is No Risk From 2th Dose of Covid Vax

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   
In the UK the healthy 16 and 17-year-olds will be offered a second dose of the Covid vaccine following following advice from the UK’s independent Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunization.

Despite this age group which poses a greater chance of contracting heart inflammation according to the "Fact Checker" there’s no increased risk with a second dose.

Is second Covid jab safer for UK teenagers than in some other countries?

Now we have that advice and the scientists are clear: “A second vaccine dose increases the level of protection [against Covid] and is important for extending the duration of protection.”

The scientists are claiming that a second dose offers increases the level of protection but do they state for how long? till they need a third booster shot like the adults?

While the committee stressed that “most people recovered quickly” from the conditions, the risk of these possible side effects is partly why it held off on recommending 16 and 17-year-olds receive a second dose in the summer.

Its just a rare adverse reaction. And most recover quickly. Without mentioning the most important details of this condition.

But the suggestion that the second jab was more dangerous than the first now seems to have been given an important caveat.

The JCVI wrote today: “In reports originating from outside the UK, extremely rare adverse reactions, such as myocarditis (inflammation of the heart) have been reported more frequently after the second vaccine dose compared to the first vaccine dose.”

Importantly would the third, fourth booster shots be considered safer compared to the second?
edit on 17-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

It is so sad they are dropping like flies on the football pitches. and they come out with this, why not an injection to end all sorrows it would be kinder? but then the Ricin in the third shot should do it anyway.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Everyone should watch the documentary on how and why the nurses and doctors, as well as the scientists followed Hitlers order and edicts.

We are not above repeating the same mistakes, and the people parroting "BuT mUh GovMiNt sAiD vAx SaFe" will not work as an excuse, neither does "I was just following orders".

(post by JustSaviorCyber removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Everyone is focused on the heart. What if the reason we are focused on the heart is because they want us to only look at that. There are lots of possible problems that can occur from a new medicine, they can make us believe the heart is the only one to be concerned about....that is just one organ/specialized part of our body that can be effected. What about people's spleen, liver, kidneys, pancreas, and other glands around the body? The heart is an issue, but we cannot just focus on that. They want us to focus on something that they can disprove by not allowing evidence to be accepted.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

It is so sad they are dropping like flies on the football pitches. and they come out with this, why not an injection to end all sorrows it would be kinder? but then the Ricin in the third shot should do it anyway.

I'm guessing that you didn't actually read the article?

Dropping like flies on our football pitches?

No. Just no.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Full disclosure i work in data protection. i am against all forms of the Covid vaccine and even testing only because I don’t want to give my personal details to anyone, let alone a state health care system that has already been breached and personal information including addressses phone numbers and pps numbers (like US SNN) already released to general public, not even dark web, .. but I don’t know where this data is coming from, it’s all made up ,I don’t want “the data shows…” … I want “Brian says …-and he can prove it…” where’s that? If your so convinced in the data, put your name to it.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: anonentity

I'm guessing that you didn't actually read the article?

Dropping like flies on our football pitches?

No. Just no.

I hope you’re right Carpy!

diariodevallarta.com...

“There are already more than 75 athletes "suddenly" deceased in the last 5 months. Since mid-2021 there has been a strikingly high number of "sudden and unexpected" deaths in sport. In full activity, even 13-year-olds are falling.“

“There are no reliable statistics to compare whether these numbers are normal or increased dramatically. On Wikipedia there are lists of athletes who died during the game. The list dates back to 1889 and is long at first glance, but in the end it shows that even in the "disaster years" between 5 and 8 such deaths were recorded. Many of them have to do with heart problems.“

join