It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaxxed Family Members Being Smug

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AfterTheGoldRush
Of course I asked to visit, or them to visit me, which involved my sibling demanding to talk about my refusal. It was brought up by them, and then pushed in a hysterical, attacking and to be frank, authoritarian way! As far as bringing up the subject - no. Not on my part. Not unless I was trying to get my only family member to come see me. Of course when they said they were getting the vaccine I asked them to think it through. It is not me demanding they come to my point of view, instead I am being attacked, ridiculed and sneered at.
It is ok. I figure this divide and conquer, getting us to break ties with loved ones, pick sides, is all part of the plan. Isolation and then destruction. reply to: AcrobaticDreams

We are not baking soda where pouring vinegar HAS to make us bubble. If you cannot see your own part to play then you are just as culpable as your ignorant family members. Your task is not to see how others are wrong but how you are. It is easy to see the fallacies in others but almost impossible in yourself.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AfterTheGoldRush

The gloating is getting absolutely infuriating. I had covid, recovered, as did my kiddo. Both had loss of taste and smell for a while and that was that. I don't want them to learn a lesson....but i do....I don't want my sibling to suffer from the vaccine...yet i have put up with so much talking down to, dismissing smug behavior that I to be frank, I found myself wishing they would get taken down a peg or two.

Be subtle.

Day 1

"I think you should go back to your old hairstyle. It made your hair look fuller. What? You didn't change your hairstyle?" squints "Huh ..."

Day 3

Look intently at their hair. Frown, but don't say anything.

Day 6

Try to be extra helpful and encourage family members to help the intended target more. "Let me get that for you. You take it easy." "When is your next checkup? Do you need me to drive you there?"

Day 10

Ask other family members about the target. "Have you noticed how much hair [target] is losing? I think it started right around the time he got that third booster shot."

You get the idea.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
a reply to: AfterTheGoldRush

I pretty much had to give up talking to them, almost all friends too. I only briefly mentioned where this was all going way back in 2020 and that was enough. They couldn't relate. Now that it is all coming to be they have started to admit it may be out of control. They have no idea how hard this has all been.

Yup, I can relate. Though my ex (father of my son) is 100% on board with my thoughts

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Try having your parents, brother, husband and 17 year old daughter all against you because of your beliefs on the vax. Feeling absolutely powerless to protect the ones you love the most and being mocked for it on top of it all. The only things keeping me going is God, my youngest daughter and my best friend and a few other friends. I begged and pleaded with my 17 year old not to get the vax and my own mother brainwashed her into getting it and then they tried to hide it from me. My daughter is the one who told me, my mom was planning on keeping it a secret from me.

All of that being said, I can't stay angry. I love my family too much to let this destroy how I feel about them. I'm angry, disappointed, depressed, a whole gambit of emotions but I still love them and refuse to leave their side. I'm praying everyday for them and that God protects them.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Something's not right.

Why can't you and your kid show up with a negative test result taken within 24hrs of visiting them?

And why are they worried in the first place because they can get covid from vaccinated people as well.

Hmmmm?

Well done on standing your ground and protecting your child.

edit on 17-11-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Good. If you’re going to be a selfish idiot, you deserve it. Having a prior Covid case doesn’t mean you can’t get it again. No one said the vaccine was 100% effective, but it DOES reduce your chance of being infected. Vax+prior Covid case is even better. If you’re too ignorant to do what you can to protect others, then I have zero sympathy for you. It’s one thing if you can’t get it for health reasons, but you have clearly been duped (that means fooled) into believing absurd (that means ridiculous) conspiracy theories. I thank God every day that my family and friends have all been intelligent enough to get vaccinated.

(post by Daisy87 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Because a negative test result doesn’t mean you won’t have Covid within a couple of days,-‘s you would still be contagious. Because vaccinated people are less likely to be infected than unvaxxed, and who wants to spend time with anyone who is too selfish to do a simple thing to protect others, anyway? Idiots. 🙄 a reply to: 19Bones79

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
“God?” You know God said to “love one another,” right? Not doing what you can to protect yourself and others because of sheer ignorance is NOT Christian-like. a reply to: Brokenwngs1986

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Should ask them, why you haven't burst into flames by or been boiled alive by their sheer presence of them being saved by the body of christ....I mean the anti bodies of the vaccine.

Sorry I get my Saviors and plagues confused from time to time.
edit on 3-12-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Daisy87

Damn, it looks like you drank all of the Kool aid and didn't leave any for the rest of us! Pretty selfish of you.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger Right! I am done with massaging their egos. I had a nice quiet day, just me and my kiddo. # em. I hope they eat their words, and when they do to be frank, I am not sure how much compassion I will have for them. Probably more than they have ever had for me.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
the peak of cold and flu season is December - February.
peak covid season is likely to be the same.

so the vaxed and the unvaxed should have a definitive answer on which is the right choice in less than 60 days.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: sraven The long term effects of their shots wont be known for way longer than that. I would rather take my chances with the flu than risk a heart attack and blood clots..Besides the shots dont seem to be working too good.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
It takes some mindfulness of speech, not easy when in the moment! The best I've come up with, and I'm learning new things like right from this thread- play along like "normal" this seems to be what the vaxxed want. Keep busy at family get-togethers with helping set the table, be entertaining and silly around the kids. IMO- some are now resentful for being misled some babyboomers are downright pissed they-ve been dragged through such #, all they need is some ammo. Pay attention, share love, try and make someone laugh, but have something in your back pocket for the person that's trying to get out of 'the box'.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This whole thing, with media fanning the flames, plays right into the NWO agenda of breaking the nuclear family. Love is the cure, and with a little luck, we'll have a big ass blizzard and no electricity or emergency services to remind everyone why it's important to trust family and not to hate on masculine men who can... get a tree off the road, fix a hole in a roof, make a stove out of a pile of junk, etc. and dad will be back to 'hero' status
a reply to: Brokenwngs1986

top topics

<< 1   >>

join