It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Study Out Of Sweden Shows Covid Spike Protein From Vaccines Impairs Cell DNA Damage Repair.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Did you watch that video I provided for you and newhere?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Peace of mind provides alot of security no matter if its real or imagined. Let he who has wisdom go forth and use what was given to them.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:35 AM
link   

edit on 11/17/2021 by TheRedneck because: REMOVED FOR SPAM

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   

how about this, it kills the production of CTL"s and NK's. There. Exact same thing.

Or do you think you just have massive amounts of these floating around all the time??

When you have infected cells your body mounts a defense. That does not take place with the shots.

Essentially, is the key word here, not literally. The essence of the situation is that you end up with almost no CTL's with moderna for sure and very little with pfizer.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Extremistcontent
When you have infected cells your body mounts a defense. That does not take place with the shots.

Yeah that was the point.
The paragraph you quoted goes on to say:

While hyperactivation of inflammatory responses and cytotoxic cells may contribute to immunopathology in severe illness, in mild and moderate disease, these features are indicative of protective immune responses and resolution of infection (Chen and John Wherry, 2020; Gustine and Jones, 2021).

Our study, together with others, underscores the fine balance between antiviral immune responses that achieve clearance of the infection and durable protective immunity, and those that lead to inflammation and immunopathology.

In a nutshell they are saying that the absence of increased production of NK and CTLs in vaccinated people, in contrast to those infected with CV-19, isn't needed to offer protection. That is pretty pro-vax.

Not that anything was killed off or that production was stopped just that there is a difference in the increase above normal.

edit on 17-11-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Kind of but no. What they are saying is that in mild and moderate disease aka what you want to have happening. The hyperactive inflammatory response is more associated with high cd4+ counts and high antibody counts found in severe covid. That’s what the vaccine does.

It doesn’t mimic mild covid. It Mimics severe covid.

Which is exactly what I’ve been trying to explain to you.

With the vaccine:

You get a very high antibody count that wanes rapidly. 40% per month. So that within 6 months most have below the threshold for protection (though there is no evidence that antibody levels are a correlate of protection). Those antibodies are only to spike, not the 9 other proteins that make up the majority of the epitopes.

You get an overexpression of CD4+ cells, A very strong Th1 response typically though Th17 has been implicated. This is where the cytokines storm comes from. And the high levels of inflammation

You get almost no CTL or NK cell production.

You get heavily impacted IFN production. IFN is called interferon because it interferes with viral production. It is also one of the most important things to fight cancer. It’s a big part of immunotherapy actually.

Unfortunately there are very few studies elucidating the full immune response. Many used BNT162b1 interchangeably with B2 which is a problem. Or just studied b1.

I’m sorry to tell you but it’s not looking good. I hope you catch covid and have a mild response then stop with the boosters. It’s the best outcome you can have at this point to hope to restore some sort of immunity.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
originally posted by: Extremistcontent
It is almost like we are not looking at the same study:

Taken together, our analysis of immune responses to the mRNA vaccine reveals that despite the lack of dramatic inflammation observed during infection, the vaccine elicits a robust adaptive immune response.

Either they misrepresented their own findings or you did.

My money is on you.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Did you watch the video I posted for you?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain
Yes, he seems to be talking about the study in the OP and he says right off the bat it is theoretical. Also, it would be transient and since the study was in-vitro there is no way of knowing how wide the effect could be.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
He said "it's proven"....at least 3 times.

It's like you watched a different video.

Anyway......I only posted it for you to hear him speak about the difference it makes whether the spike is injected or got through natural covid infection ......was that on the video you watched?
Did you get that bit?
edit on 17-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Extremistcontent

I’m not sure what you are saying? Antibodies are supposed to wane with time, same goes with effector cells. These memory and effector cells are self sustaining and undergo clonal expansion against their targets. You cannot wipe them unless you destroy the progenitor cell populations. You need chemo or radiation or removal of tissue for that.

Populations will be central or peripheral, in tissue or circulating. NK and CD8 cell responses will be generated against a viral infection, followed later by antibody generation as support. NK first unless there is a delayed IFN response or the pathogen can produce virokines/viroceptors that trick the NK cell into thinking MHC I and presentation of self is ok in the nucleated cell. The vaccine generates an effective CD8 response based on inflammatory signaling via th1. It also generates an effective B cell response through th2 signaling. Th17 is used as a last resort or if there is a delayed interferon response with severe COVID. Th17 recruits macrophages and granulocytes.

The original article says that infection can potentially negatively impact VDJ recombination in the receptors that recognize antigen allowing the virus to suppress the adaptive immune response. Didn’t see much about the vaccine spike in the original articles except for websites and people not understanding complicated topics. The others say that natural and vaccine immunity work. You don’t just stop natural killer or cytotoxic T cell production. That’s not how it works. People who were immune to the original SARS have immunity to SARS CoV 2 through cross reactive T cells.

People produced antibodies decades ago that are stored in a library that work against SARS CoV 2. That means they would also have cross reactive T cell and B cell responses from exposure to other similar structures in the coronavirus including the spike protein and similarities there.

Most viruses try to delay interferon production as part of the infection process. Vaccines don’t do that. You are more likely to have a delayed interferon response with natural infection or a comorbidity like obesity or diabetes. The delayed interferon response is responsible for severe COVID that progresses to the 3rd stage.

It will not even go into stage 2 or pulmonary COVID in most vaccinated or unvaccinated people. The vaccine will not wipe immune systems and the virus will not kill most people. Both provide effective immunity against their original antigen target. We just can’t keep up with a respiratory RNA virus, not going to happen unless we change targets to the polymerase, replication complex, or something else that can be presented early in infection.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It's the same video. My bad he was talking about the subject matter of his previous video being theoretical and that the new study proved it.

Now, he may have said there was a difference but if you read the article in the OP it is talking about the virus impairing DNA damage repair.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
No they are talking about the full spike protein that's in the virus (in the article).

But remember.....the body gets the full spike from the vaccine.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Yeah, that is the point, you are going to be exposed to it if you get infected or vaxed.

The difference being that the vax isn't replicating.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Did you hear what he said about cells of the body that are exposed to the outside world, opposed to cells that are inside the body?

I found that bit interesting.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Yeah but he followed it up with the bit about either getting into your blood being bad, which is what I was saying.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Yeah but he followed it up with the bit about either getting into your blood being bad, which is what I was saying.

Which method of delivery do you think would be most likely to get it into the blood?

Breathing it in?
Or injecting it in?

What did the man say in the video?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
It would get into the blood in a full blown natural infection, so both. Him saying we don't have to worry about natural covid infection is a stretch.

ETA: So yeah the infected cell in my nose will be gone soon but where did all the viruses it created go? I guess some went into my lungs, but hey the lining there will be gone so I don't have to worry about cancer there but, where did all the viruses created there go?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
There's also this video from Dr Been Medical lectures channel on youtube:
www.youtube.com...

It basically also says the 'vaccine' impairs DNA damage repair.
Many of the comments , some from medics, say the same thing.

edit on 17-11-2021 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-11-2021 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Dr. Been is excellent, he got me through immunology, molecular virology, and immunopathology in graduate school. Great supplementary material to my courses which were ridiculous at times.

It sounds like the next step is in vivo and I don’t think you will see this unless we overexpress these proteins in the animal model with a pseudo virus or something to generate excessive amounts of virus like knocking down STAT/JAK, ISG, or IFN, PKR etc. In vitro the cells will be heavily targeted, there is no dilution, there is significant over expression, much more than a vaccine and even higher viral loads, and no external support signaling which plays a significant role.

I believe what this explains better is what will happen in severe infection and this is what contributes to T cell exhaustion and faulty targeting by B cells. Leading to less mature white blood cells and lymphocytes being recruited in a last stand.

It reminds me of oncogenic viruses and cancers or their treatments. If this happens during infection you are in trouble. Because COVID has a positive sense genome it can spread by cell binding, endocytosis, cell to cell fusion, and by exosomes. If these cells are generating faulty targets they will usually be destroyed or not used if they cannot be edited properly. Kind of like with the central tolerance aspect and targeting self. It could also lead to bad targeting if one receptor is ok and the faulty one is diluted during the screening process.

Since this could contribute to ADE in natural infection and with a bad vaccine, it should’ve been looked at months ago. I don’t see it influencing natural killer cell function very much and probably not cytotoxic T cell function which are the important controllers of most viral infections. I could see it contributing to CD4 T cell exhaustion and these are the cells that help regulate and signal for antibody and other cell generation.

So to me it supports vaccination because you will get cytotoxic T cells that remember the spike to support natural killer cells during an infection which should prevent this. But it also reminds us that we are cutting it way to close with this vaccine target and should work to shift it to the replication complex or the RBD. People are having issues with it and it seems to be centered around complement, clotting, and antibody generation which this research supports.

It’s focused on immune cells already matured and being trained on antigen targeting. Cells will be removed, cells will self destruct, or cells will have faulty targeting in vitro. No impact on progenitor cells or effector memory cells that self renew and generate new cells. Interesting research that raises additional questions about the 2nd and 3rd stage of COVID (pulmonary and hyper inflammation).

We could also use this as a new target to potentially prevent viral gene impacts which lead to replication and protein generation. It also shouldn’t be an issue in most because many viruses (and potentially vaccines) could do this in a host. It’s why you don’t rush and why you don’t force.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join