It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside an Online Community of People With Microchip Implants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
ID2020, RFID Chips are Coming.
Remember When MSM claimed that those who thought this was all CT? someone pointed out on YT something interesting. They had claimed once the supply chain issue is being sorted out so to speak.

Once that is done. They will be implanting the RIFD Chip onto people while still using Covid as a excuse for it. You will need these RIFD Chips in you so you could buy with your "New Normal Freedom Pass"

Isn't this new normal wonderful?
Inside an Online Community of People With Microchip Implants

Thousands are injecting themselves with microchips that do everything from unlock doors and make payments to store COVID vaccine certificates.

Brandon Dalaly was at a concert with his friends last month when he was asked to show his vaccine certificate. Unlike his friends, he didn’t have a physical copy or even a digital one saved on his phone.

But when he got to the venue, Dalaly slipped his hand under the scanner

"Transhumanism"

Dalaly describes himself as a “human cyborg,” quite like other individuals who’ve implanted themselves with microchips: grain-sized capsules that respond to data through signals called radio frequency identification (RFID).

edit on 14-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I am sure the person is very happy about using it.
Becoming no more human.

The Covid vaccination were a step closer to these RIFD Chips.

“I use my microchip to store my medical records and work portfolio, as well as to use it as a crypto wallet and to unlock doors,” he said.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

So, all one needs to access one of these chipped people’s life is a copy of their chip scan? Talk about identity theft.

The less intelligent ones will just kill them and cut out the chip for the money in their accounts. They no longer have to wait for the millionaire’s family to pay up the money, they come with the money access built in.

Edit:

It might make a good movie to scare people out of doing this. An organized crime mob only after your chip. Some victims killed and others with missing limbs. None of them can prove they are who they claim to be.

“I am Elon Musk.”

“I have heard that one before. Now prove it.”

“But they took my arm with an axe. It has my chip in it.”

“I am showing your account has been closed out. Have a nice day.”
edit on 11 15 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
dammit missed the chippy. could of got fish n chips.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

My opinion, it is against my religious convictions and they can go throw themselves into bloody hell were they belong, no one is tagging me like an animal to be tracked through my life by Big Brother style surveillance society.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

ID2020, RFID Chips are Coming.

I was "chipped" years ago for work. It saves a ton of time entering and leaving secure facilities and SCIF's.

It works for me.

Your mileage may vary, void where prohibited and all other standard disclaimers apply.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Not quite the point, this here is setting up for required implantation just to get around the town.

You did it by choice for a job, not everyday life.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
If thy hand offends thee cut it off. I understand that passage now.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Not quite the point, this here is setting up for required implantation just to get around the town.

You did it by choice for a job, not everyday life.

True.

My point was, just because it's an RFID chip, doesn't mean it's always bad. There are good uses for the technology - especially if it's always by choice of the one getting chipped.

If someone or some entity - gov't, law enforcement or otherwise - told me I *had* to get chipped, let's just say there might be blood on the walls.

But it wouldn't happen. They'd have to kill me first.

And according to some, I'm a tough sonuvabitch to kill.

Bring it!

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
So, all one needs to access one of these chipped people’s life is a copy of their chip scan? Talk about identity theft.

No, that wouldn't work for the same reasons EMV chips are so difficult to counterfeit. There would also be end to end encryption on the reader.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
If thy hand offends thee cut it off. I understand that passage now.

There was a movie about this same dystopian world anyone born into that world with the chip their lives will be depended on the chip in their both arms/hands.

Until a two people decided to rebel agaisnt the system.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I dont blame you u did for the job. But i will refuse it for everyday uses. Or the potential for you know without me mentioning it. I am pretty sure this type of tech existed 20 years ago for some military type.

Again i will refuse it for civilian use.

edit on 15-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

top topics

join