It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World I Fear

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Hi Good People Of ATS. This is my first post and I'm looking forward to the discourse. Most of my posts will be about the lessons of history, how I see current events playing out and shining a light on the psychological warfare being waged on this world.

This is the world I fear. This is why I speak out. This is why we cannot be silent. History teaches us over and over again that silence allows evil in through the back door.

Although Edmund Burke probably didn't say "The only thing that allows evil to prosper is when good men do nothing" it is still true. We could even paraphrase it further to say, "The only thing that allows evil to prosper is for good men to stay silent."

What we see in Lithuania and Austria today, we will see across the world. At first, it's the denial of certain services. Then it's a "lockdown" for the unclean. Then it's removal from society. Don't think it can't happen. This is the "hundreds of little steps" that Milton Mayer wrote about in "They Thought They Were Free". In this heavy tome residents of Germany in the 1930s described how they were conditioned to accept each new form of persecution.

One doesn't see exactly where or how to move. Believe me, this is true. Each act is worse than the last, but only a little worse... You wait for one great shocking occasion, thinking that others, when such a shock comes, will join with you in resisting somehow...

But the one shocking occasion, when tens or hundreds or thousands will join you, never comes. That's the difficulty. If the last and worse act of the whole regime had come immediately after the first and smallest, thousands, yes, millions would have been sufficiently shocked...But of course, this isn't the way it happens. In between comes all the hundreds of little steps, some of them imperceptible, each of them preparing you not to be shocked by the next...

And one day, too late, your principles, if you were ever sensible of them, all rush in upon you. The burden of self-deception has grown too heavy, and some minor incident...collapses it all at once, and you see that everything - everything - has changed. Now you live in a world of hate and fear, and the people who hate and fear do not even know it themselves, when everyone is transformed, no one is transformed...

We live in perilous times. A time with technology that makes the pernicious dissemination of propaganda so easy that Joseph Goebbels would have raised an eyebrow. We are literally living Goebbel's "große Lüge" - the Big Lie.

News is always propaganda. Question everything. Seek out alternative narratives. A war is being waged in the depths of your mind. But you are not your mind. You are so much more.

Know thyself.

Resist.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RenegaadeMind

Idk, how it's supposed to play out. If the unvaccinated are isolated, will the virus not continue to spread in the vaccinated? What then?

It makes me wonder how the various jurisdictions are going to handle the booster shot aspect as well. Most of those I have talked to aren't too hot on getting the boosters. The elderly and those with conditions are interested.

Often, I wonder if the policy is being shaped with the tech we have now, rather than the evolving options to treat coronavirus in the future.

edit on 14-11-2021 by dffrntkndfnml because: spelling

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: dffrntkndfnml

Idk, how it's supposed to play out. If the unvaccinated are isolated, will the virus not continue to spread in the vaccinated? What then?

It makes me wonder how the various jurisdictions are going to handle the booster shot aspect as well. Most of those I have talked to aren't too hot on getting the boosters. The elderly and those with conditions are interested.

Often, I wonder if the policy is being shaped with the tech we have now, rather than the evolving options to treat coronavirus in the future.

You are still thinking wrongly. You are still swallowing the lie that this entire damn charade is about "the virus," "the vaccine," "flattening the curve," "protecting the vulnerable."

BOVINE FECES! it's not about any of that! It never has been! It has always been about control and the implementation of their "new world order" totalitarian death regime.

In short, YOU ARE ASKING THE WRONG QUESTIONS. which means YOU ARE EXACTLY WHERE THEY WANT YOU.
:
edit on 2021 11 14 by incoserv because: typos:

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I appreciate the heads up, and know I can be naive.

I look back on my own enquiries with my local government and see a lot of room for improvement. They did encourage feedback, however.

I wish I would have asked them questions before policy was implemented and been more proactive speaking out about potential issues ahead of time. I'll probably get in touch, and raise more concerns, if only to have a record for my own peace of mind. I get the impression in Canada the issues are more of a challenge at a federal level. I'd love to have a few minutes with our Prime Minister alone.

Thinking of the cyclical nature of time, I look back in the time frames of around 9/18 years for insight into what is going on now personally, and on a larger scale.

Historically, my dad tends to bring up the period leading up to the French Revolution. My grandparents served in the WWII, I often wonder what they would have to say about what's going on now.

edit on 14-11-2021 by dffrntkndfnml because: around 9/18 years (it's a range)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Right in

This is absolutely a precursor to horrible things.

We must win. And then not stop until the perpetrators are wiped from the earth.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
This is a naked power grab. If you can't see it now I doubt you ever will but If you do I can guarantee it will be long past your ability to do a damn thing about it. Ask yourself how this "pandemic" has been different from every other flu virus around. Did they ever require lockdowns? masks? vaccines? the destruction of small businesses? Do you know how much wealth has been accumulated by the biggest corporations and investment funds over the last 20 months? Look it up and you will see where the real power is. Then ask yourself if a virus is so deadly and the vaccine is so effective why did Congress exempt themselves from it?

All these events make no sense unless you see it for what it is - an attempt to take control over everyone on the whole planet. They don't need more money, they just need us useless eaters to get out of the way. For God's sake don't help them voluntarily by taking the jab. Turn off the television and remember what reality used to be like. We have wandered so far away from that world it should terrify you.

We are living in a world I have long feared would come. Now that it's here resolve is all I have; to not go along with their agenda and do whatever I can to stop it so our children can remain free.
edit on 14-11-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
These sick bastards are itching to send people who do not vax to the gas chamber.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I honestly believe those of us who have held out and are not vaccinated nor are planning to ever be vaccinated need to form a support group. We are under attack. When my teen son says to be that 'they' will have to chase and hold him down to give him the shot, my heart breaks. It might well come to that. We need a contingency plan. a reply to: ResistanceFighter

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
OP, I like your op.

Asktheanimals, you're right about a naked power grab. People dont remember why the term nazi was so reprehensible. It's because only the uneducated would undermine working systems of governance over sheer quest for power. Remember Indiana Jones? It needs to be simply stopped for the same reason it did. ..

edit on 14-11-2021 by TheReaversChain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

There's several nations that have almost gone back to normal because of vaccines and the Supreme court in the US has been fighting back against mandated vaccines.

So either Australia it's a bunch of hyperbole or it's some grand conspiracy experiment perpetrated by who?

I'm also going to point out that Goebbels 'big lie' was a whole theory of his about the Jews conspiring through subversion and lying to somehow take over Europe, comparing that 'big lie' to a public health issue is rather apples to oranges.

I'm not throwing out the idea that there is a large scale conspiracy by those who have taken advantage of this global disaster, but that opens up a whole new can of worms. What is the motive to specifically target a nation that has nearly 85% of it's population with two shots in their arms already?

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

You're acting like there is a solid core of logic at the core of all of this political polarizing and lambasting we see. No, people think that if they ratchet up the heat, it will go somewhere. They see momentum, and yes, they'll use this, or anything really, to get their hands on it that's all.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TheReaversChain

A bit of broad statement isn't it?
Those who want power are always looking for ways to get it.

Also, when you say they, who are you referring too?

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I'll narrow it down, because I don't mean "They" I just mean "people, plural". I also know, and you might disagree, that you take a particular leftist stance on this board. It's about "teams" these days, and we are all "selling" and we don't want to criticize our "teams." Part of the "selling" is that our words are "strategies" for launching a "debate."

You are wanting a little bit of continuation of a theme. I am simply criticizing a pattern. It is broad because there is little room for pleasured debate. In case you haven't seen, I'll inform you of specifics although you might block these out in favor of making it about things: i.e. vaccines, health, and other debate topics.

Look at certain ways that things utilizing the left hand side of the political structure have been rolling out. I didn't want to go exactly there, because the right hears the word "left" and thinks "ah sides again let's complain." But the left is just as bad with the "our side isnt doing it" and in this case it happens to be the left that is using causes, especially this vaccine mandate, to push for social control. As to whether or not you see it, well I cant answer that.

It doesn't matter about the sides, and it is just dumb impulsivity. I shouldn't have to clarify that. And I hope you see it too. That's all.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I don't see this as a left or right issue...

Why did you need to bring that up?

Are you really suggesting that this is a left vrs right issue and you don't want to have an open discussion about it because I'll just ignore what ever nonsense will be brought up about vaccines and such?

When I asked about who "they" are. I was asking who is seeking this little by little control to gain a social order of their liking?

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
It's good to see half of the planet does not think but blindly follows the media and its government. This will help in depopulating the planet.

Thank God for idiots!

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=26210413]strongfp[/post

You continually support what can be called "leftist stances" on this board. Why did you have to ask that? Dont bother me if you seriously dont understand that people use terms to sum things up. You are full of fight and I'm not interested. I never said anything about you specifically. I think you need to calm down. I never said you would ignore it.

I understand tensions are high, and I am guilty of the same, but here is what I've learned as a way to stifle it:

Before you have to urge to say, "you didn't just didnt you?" question whether or not it is indeed accusation. I'm guilty if I can say this of using statistics to sum up situations. But notice I say things like "might."

You hear "left, and right" and think "fight fight fight." I'm just clarifying things using terms. Remember I never accused you, I just said you "might."

As for who they are, use your eyes. "They" dont have a name, but unlike most on here, I'm not accusing it of being some group of aliens I think we can put all that aside, or the rothschilds or the Jews or any of that other pap. Its people and its more than one. Are you really wanting a group name? Okay, the "east intrepid tigers." Is that better? Look at the patterns dude, it's about all I can say. Have a nice day.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I don't believe in left vrs right nonsense. The only thing that gives me a left leaning viewpoint is that I believe in class power structures. That's it.
I'm not here to fight or cauae a stir, I was asking legitimate questions.

So, who are "they"?

What patterns am I supposed to be looking at? In my initial post I made a observation that goes against this global social control via vaccines:

There's several nations that have almost gone back to normal because of vaccines and the Supreme court in the US has been fighting back against mandated vaccines

Why is Australia different?

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Well, okay, but just keep in mind, I'm the very one saying that people are putting too much emphasis on teams so dont put that back on me. I think we all use different ways to sum things up or get the point across and that's okay.

The patterns you are supposed to be looking at:

The fact that some very legitimate causes that had its voice in the 90s have been highjacked by people putting forth stifling regime-like measures. I'm afraid that I don't have a name for the group because it literally is a culminating of individuals who have come together under the sentiment they think they know what's best for us. They are capitalist or uber capitalist, and if it needs a "name" I think we are beyond the point where it matters. Yes power is a motivation.

These causes are typically expressed on the left, but where it goes wrong is: the ecology is in trouble. Let's let millionaires and billionaires fly their planes and tell everyone else to stop. You haven't seen the faux godlike way that for instance the governor of California struts into a nice restaurant without a mask back when everyone else was mandated and the groups of so called elites being "revealed" to have gathered at a home by the dozens without social distancing or the specific way nobody but nobody disagrees that they are the "elite?" You are ok with the comments on social media about rounding people up?

Power. It smells really bad. You like this business? You agree?

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Oh and about Australia, I don't know what makes the situation different than some place else. Why when you roll the dice does it end up on 2? And not 6? Yes people could give an analysis on this one place but I'm out of time.

By the way, I don't want to shut down conversation, but I want this guys brilliant OP to continue. I like his OP. Perhaps we can continue the conversation in some way that I don't feel is papering either one of our influences all over it?

Not about you I'm just trying to cede influence over to the author of the post.

Cheers.🙂..

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Which several nations are you trying to describe here?

Which vaccines are you referring to?

And thirdly, what do you mean by almost gone back to normal?

Australia is down under not over the top.
Big difference.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join