It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World I Fear

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheReaversChain

Well, okay, but just keep in mind, I'm the very one saying that people are putting too much emphasis on teams so dont put that back on me. I think we all use different ways to sum things up or get the point across and that's okay.

I didn't. You did, and I called you out for it. Now you're back peddling, lets move on from it tho.

The fact that some very legitimate causes that had its voice in the 90s have been highjacked by people putting forth stifling regime-like measures. I'm afraid that I don't have a name for the group because it literally is a culminating of individuals who have come together under the sentiment they think they know what's best for us. They are capitalist or uber capitalist, and if it needs a "name" I think we are beyond the point where it matters. Yes power is a motivation.

Yes, I want names, I want organizations, I want you to bring forth evidence and make a proper analysis to bolster OPs talking point that we are headed to the fourth Reich or something like that. Who in Austrailia is making these decisions? Didn't the government there just pin Facebook, err Sorry "Meta" into a corner a while back to stop with blatant media bias advertising?
Is it elites vrs elites, that's what I want to know.

These causes are typically expressed on the left, but where it goes wrong is: the ecology is in trouble. Let's let millionaires and billionaires fly their planes and tell everyone else to stop. You haven't seen the faux godlike way that for instance the governor of California struts into a nice restaurant without a mask back when everyone else was mandated and the groups of so called elites being "revealed" to have gathered at a home by the dozens without social distancing or the specific way nobody but nobody disagrees that they are the "elite?" You are ok with the comments on social media about rounding people up?

OK, as I expected no names, organizations, just vague instances of these power elites or what ever that you saw on, I'm guessing some social media or off the wall media source? Are you referring to Obama and his birthday party?
From my understanding mask mandates were at state level, and I don't know what the exact language behind what it meant to be masked where or how or what ever in say California, but if you're accusing these elitist figures of going against mandates made by public health officials (which can't enforce everyone to follow) then come up with some names and definitive evidence. As for people flying all over the place in their planes, yes people do that, but that's one of the biggest most overblown talking points people make it's nothing but a massive cope. What's next, are passports, and proof of vaccines for other non covid disease trampling on your freedoms as well because government elites want people to carry them while traveling?
We can both agree that 'rich people' will do what ever they want, that's why they're rich, and in power. It's what they want. But you need to come up with something, anything to prove they are behind all these Covid measures and such.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Anywhere that took on vaccines seriously saw a massive drop in cases, most of he Europe, North America, Australia are just some examples. And they all pretty much opened right up.

Now, their cases are on the rise again, during 'cold and flu' season, winter, which is typical of these kind of viruses.

As I stated in my first post, I'm not ruling out that there's charlatan action going on here, and governments are collaborating with corporate interests to prolong this mess as long as they can for profits. I'm actually leaning towards the theory that the virus was made in a lab also. But the fact remains that the vaccines are effective. Or wait, do you think they aren't vaccines? Or "gene therapy"?

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I didn't and smart guy, you didn't call me out. Boy you are a smart wanker. And skilled! I said people use terms to sum things up. You know why, you are just one pedantic sonofa.

Also if you have not seen the overall pattern of people in places of authority or platform saying things about rounding people up and literally no one correcting them and you want me to proffer up a name for your butt you literally have been nowhere. But maybe getting sloshed. I'm not in Australia. I'm sorry. But these people are political birds of a feather and so they've been lending support to offensive voices.

Do me a favor. If you wanted to find out about things from he right perspective, instead of rolling out your peacock feathers like this is some bar brawl, look for yourself. If you cant tell that people have been apprehended over sheer suspicions and held for two weeks I don't know what to say. I'm not about to change the minds of hard heads. Especially when I hear things may be turning around ey? Good for you for the party line.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

By the way, I don't for two seconds think you are unintelligent. I think you're a clever guy! But I do have a job and I don't have time for a go round. Ey champ? Champs are the champs of life. Sport?

Ok gotta go.

I hope you receive all you are looking for in life. And beer!..... ok cya. ......

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RenegaadeMind

Hi RenegaadeMind

I think that to use 1930s German fascist ideology to strengthen the point you want to make is going to cause the arrow you are firing to be bent and wobble in the air as it is making for the target.

There is one difference between 1930s Fascism and what is happening today - originating from the powerful nations of the developed world. That difference is that German Fascism developed out of a society beaten down and demoralized and for the most part living in poverty following the end of the first world war. German people are a proud people - their society had been kicked like a dog. Many homeless, starving and living on the breadline. Of course they were willing to grab hold of any straw to transform their lives and their pride, and they were willing to work hard to achieve that. Okay, they chose the wrong straw, but a drowning man will grasp one sometimes when drowning they say.

The difference between those particular circumstances and these that exist at this time is that the citizens of the nations precipitating this great reset are relatively wealthy and enjoy a high standard of living.

The citizens of Germany, one can say, were forced into compliance of the rising political system which promised them the return of their security and national pride. The people of the west have and are surrendering their autonomy freely and cheaply and have rolled up their sleeves not to rebuild their fallen nations but to surrender to the will of some illogical medical treatment for a so called deadly plague. A plague so deadly that we have to be continually reminded how deadly it is (lest we forget) This plague is so deadly that the members of the U.N. the IMF the WHO and the WEF are weeping openly on camera, sobbing for this unholy threat to the great populations of the world. Especially weeping blood for the populations of Africa and India. In between sobs, Klaus Schwab emotionally blurted out: “it is a....aherrhhrrr....berhehh....great... boo hooo....opportunity....snivel.”

I know, I cried too. If Klaus was going to be at the helm steering the whole world in a new direction I knew then that we were in safe hands. Especially too when I read the list of members and signatories to the W.E.F. All great benefactors of mankind, altruists to a fault.

And Bill Gates - the greatest altruist of all of them. Can anyone doubt his intentions? He left behind the ownership of a multi-billion dollar computer software business, instead donating his money left, right and centre to support a global vaccine alliance because he knew one day that the precious peoples of the world would be threatened by a deadly plague. He was recently seen weeping and rubbing tears from his eyes as he showed his fear of the next wave of virus that will strike mankind. His wife and co-philanthropist hugged him out of consolation, her own eyes streaming with tears.

Sorry, I was getting carried away with my own sentimentality.

The metaphor of 1930s German Fascism doesn’t completely fit the bill as being a major part of this puzzle. As does not Orwell’s 1984 alone. One could say that it is rather a synthesis of Fascism and Communism, 1984 and A Brave New World. But also when we are looking for the identity of “They”, “Them”, "Those", we have to bear in mind that although history is helpful in identifying the current social patterns, and also as is said that history repeats, this period is also unique in many ways to previous epochs. Since 1945 the research into defining what it is to be a human being and the knowledge derived therefrom has been exponential. So much so that resting on those laurels, “we” can reimagine what it is to be human and even redefine that very reality (although “we” haven’t been told why exactly).

McLuhan stated: “The medium is the message”. So if the question is WHO is responsible? Perhaps the answer is WHO!

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I do believe that there actually is a deadly virus loose upon the world. It is a type of virus less studied. Unrecognised and uncategorized even by mental health professionals. It is a psychic virus that infects the mind and knows how to hide and blend in with the "scenery".
edit on 14-11-2021 by HilterDayon because: extra content

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Since when in history of anything do you have to lock up healthy, symptom free people as if they were walking petrie dishes?
A healthy human who doesn't feel ill is just that, a normal, healthy frigging human with a working immune system.

We are not contagious when we are healthy. It's the baseline of existence.

One of us lot should be in lockdown though, it's the vakksed.

They are scared of nature.
They are scared of covid.
They keel over dead when excited or doing sports.
They can still infect others, more so than a normal healthy human.
They can still get ill just like everybody else, but apparently less severly...less severly than what? Nothing or a cough or a week with flu?

The tail is wagging the dog here.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I like to be beat up and go against the grain.

I'm always up for a discussion. I want to hear what people have to say, and I like to be critical. That's how answers and synthesis is made. Don't be afraid to speak your mind.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

The ministry of truth has deemed your statement wrong speak. Room 101 for ya

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Austria has one of the lowest deaths in the world. Not even seasonal flu level. This is not about health. This is about fascism. Hitler must be proud of his native land.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

All these events make no sense unless you see it for what it is - an attempt to take control over everyone on the whole planet. They don't need more money, they just need us useless eaters to get out of the way.

I know, and 100% agree with you , but have these 'elites' not thought how much their money will be worth with only 500k left or so? There wealth would be meaningless at that point. Money only has value with buying power no?
I mean, how would they stay in 'power' if their money is virtually worthless?
And they seem to forget that a population with nothing left to lose will fight till their death.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Sun Nov 14 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Although Edmund Burke probably didn't say "The only thing that allows evil to prosper is when good men do nothing" it is still true.

Resist the vaccine and watch the virus kill my neighbors and family, or resist the virus and watch the vaccines do it instead? What are good men supposed to do?

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

I'm also going to point out that Goebbels 'big lie' was a whole theory of his about the Jews conspiring through subversion and lying to somehow take over Europe, comparing that 'big lie' to a public health issue is rather apples to oranges.

I'm not throwing out the idea that there is a large scale conspiracy by those who have taken advantage of this global disaster, but that opens up a whole new can of worms. What is the motive to specifically target a nation that has nearly 85% of it's population with two shots in their arms already?

It's not the content of the "Big Lie" that makes for a good analogy. Goebbels was able to brainwash a country through propaganda. The techniques he used are not dissimilar to now.

As for your second point, the vaccine was never the endgame. It's just a necessary stage. The endgame is the slavery of the human race via a digital ID that will control every facet of your life. The vax passport is another step on that path.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

A bit of broad statement isn't it?
Those who want power are always looking for ways to get it.

Also, when you say they, who are you referring too?

By "who" and "they" are you referring to the "parasite class", the rulers of this planet?

We can all speculate but we will never know. There is a tiered structure of power and the capstone is invisible. We can see a few levels down and there are people like Klaus Schaub of the WEF and Bill Gates. But they are nowhere near the top.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

a reply to: Dalamax

Anywhere that took on vaccines seriously saw a massive drop in cases, most of he Europe, North America, Australia are just some examples. And they all pretty much opened right up.

Now, their cases are on the rise again, during 'cold and flu' season, winter, which is typical of these kind of viruses.

As I stated in my first post, I'm not ruling out that there's charlatan action going on here, and governments are collaborating with corporate interests to prolong this mess as long as they can for profits. I'm actually leaning towards the theory that the virus was made in a lab also. But the fact remains that the vaccines are effective. Or wait, do you think they aren't vaccines? Or "gene therapy"?

They are not vaccines by any definition of the word. At most they are therapeutics. You are correct, they seem to be effective at minimizing bad outcomes. That's what therapeutics do. Vaccines, in every sense of the word until now, produce antibodies that kill a pathogen. They are almost always sterilizing. Think Mumps, Rubella etc. And they almost always last for a whole lifetime, not 5-6 months. So no, these are not vaccines.

And at what cost are you giving yourself 6 months of "protection"? What are the long-term implications? How will they affect fertility? We won't know that for another generation when children born now try and have kids. What are the long-term implications of repeated exposure to the lipid nano-particles, known to be toxic at high levels? What are the dangers of vaccinating into a pandemic with a "leaky" vaccine? We are almost guaranteeing immuno-escape which will evolutionarily select for many variants. How long until one of those variants turns into a real killer?

Yes, they work for a limited time but at what cost? We are playing with a fire that could ignite the whole human race.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Although Edmund Burke probably didn't say "The only thing that allows evil to prosper is when good men do nothing" it is still true.

Resist the vaccine and watch the virus kill my neighbors and family, or resist the virus and watch the vaccines do it instead? What are good men supposed to do?

The virus is not that deadly. The vulnerable could take the vaccine, but only in extreme cases. There are many treatments for the virus. Eat properly, get your vitamin D, do some exercise and if you get covid there is Ivermectin and other things. If you don't believe Ivermectin works you have been propagandized. It works as a protease inhibitor - just like Pfizer's new wonder drug. And is way more effective as it impedes 5 times the amount of viral vectors as Pfizermectin.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Private message for you

Click
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Not going to point out the obvious here as other users have regarding global control.

Something worth pointing out that I did notice. They are pushing fo 100% vaccination and will not stop... why?

If everyone is vaccinated there is no longer anything comparable/provable that the vaccines are causing issues. It can be explained away by simply saying that it is the virus mutating or similar.

No control group, no side affects can be identified. Most importantly though - no liability payments

What happens when everyone gets the 1st booster, the 2nd/3rd/4th... how many will it take until those that do survive realise that they have to depend on these shots to function in society?

That is life as a warped version of a for profit subscription service.

You will own nothing and be happy!? You wont even own your own body ffs!

I didnt take this jab for two reasons... firstly ive worked in virology labs and every single piece of education/training I received on clinical trials told me its not tested and safe.

Secondly. I never follow the crowd logic, every single time I have its landed me in bother in life. Just because even a whole planet load of folks might think something is correct, I could still be correct until proven otherwise.

Pick your side folks! Not much time left!
edit on 15-11-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Its only matter of time before they start pushing for RIFD implants.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join