It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"New"evidence proves apollo was Hoax

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
NO LONGER A CONSPIRACY THEORY
no way you say--impossible?
the best way to view it is to go to nasa's own site here-
www.hq.nasa.gov...
here is a sample of the page with the AMAZING link in red-you have to go down to "tv trouble" then click on the link marked "3minutes33seconds" next to the link labeled 115:56:19 ----its in a real player format and is quick to download -watch the video and the "magic" occurs precisely at 2min 4-5sec in when the camera seems to be knocked from its stand and in the struggle to correct the problem a curtain can be seen accidentally being raised precisely at 2min7-8sec followed by the arm at 2min10-11sec-so the time to pay close attention to is in between 2min4sec and 2min12sec -its simply amazing and clear as day and the image captures that are at the links below are directly from these brief moments and are incredible-"the arm","the people behind the black curtain" and the"people behind the curtain2" images are all within this window and when observed at regular speed its amazing how clear the situation is--amazing!-------
here are some image captures from nasa's own video--
bare arm on the moon?
people behind the black curtain
people behind curtain 2
Apollo 12 Video Library
Figure Captions Copyright © 1996 by Eric M. Jones.
All rights reserved.
HTML by Joseph O'Dea.
Last revised 29 September 2002.

RealVideo clips were produced by Ken Glover.

Sections:

* A Visit to the Snowman
* "That may have been a small one for Neil..."
* TV Troubles
* Wake-up and EVA-2 Preparations

A Visit to the Snowman

Journal Text: 110:27:50 to 110:33:01 QuickTime Video Clip: (5 minutes 4 seconds; 10MB).

"Apollo 12 - Approach and Landing - November 19, 1969". 16-mm sequence camera view of the landing, from 19,000 feet to the lunar surface. The film was produced by Gary Neff, who has also provided an orientation tutorial.

"That may have been a small one for Neil..."

Journal Text: 115:18:34 RealVideo Clip: (3 minutes 1 seconds).

Journal Text: 115:21:24 RealVideo Clip: (3 minutes 7 seconds).

Journal Text: 115:23:55 RealVideo Clip: (2 minutes 52 seconds).

Journal Text: 115:27:19 RealVideo Clip: (2 minutes 52 seconds).

Journal Text: 115:30:08 RealVideo Clip: (2 minutes 55 seconds).

Journal Text: 115:32:52 RealVideo Clip: (3 minutes 36 seconds).

Journal Text: 115:36:21 RealVideo Clip: (3 minutes 13 seconds).

Journal Text: 115:39:41 RealVideo Clip: (2 minutes 41 seconds).

Journal Text: 115:42:17 RealVideo Clip: (3 minutes 15 seconds).

Journal Text: 115:45:30 RealVideo Clip: (2 minutes 38 seconds).

Journal Text: 115:48:03 RealVideo Clip: (2 minutes 58 seconds).

Journal Text: 115:50:57 RealVideo Clip: (2 minutes 21 seconds).

Journal Text: 115:53:14 RealVideo Clip: (3 minutes 7 seconds).

TV Troubles

Journal Text: 115:56:19 RealVideo Clip: (3minutes33seconds).

Journal Text: 115:59:45 RealVideo Clip: (3 minutes 4 seconds).

Journal Text: 116:02:43 RealVideo Clip: (3 minutes 4 seconds).

Journal Text: 116:05:42 RealVideo Clip: (3 minutes 10 seconds).

Journal Text: 116:10:30 RealVideo Clip: (3 minutes 15 seconds).

Journal Text: 116:13:40 RealVideo Clip: (2 minutes 55 seconds).

Journal Text: 116:16:28 RealVideo Clip: (3 minutes 4 seconds).

Journal Text: 116:19:29 RealVideo Clip: (1 minutes 58 seconds).

Journal Text: 116:21:22 RealVideo Clip: (2 minutes 44 seconds).

Journal Text: 116:24:07 RealVideo Clip: (46 seconds).

Wake-up and EVA-2 Preparations

Journal Text: 131:00:40 RealVideo Clip: (3 minutes 33 seconds).

this is a brand new find folks NASA is still hosting the video in questionC'mon sound-off

[edit on 28-3-2005 by Sunofone]

CAPS TITLE

[edit on 28-3-2005 by RANT]

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
you could blast nasa for this one they will find some reason to denny it

oh um solar winds blew the camera over ha ha

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   
the link ain't working for me but i have a questions for you.

why would they have a curtain? when movies are made on a set or soundstage they don't install a curtain. There's no need for it. they were using screens back then for images in the background, often used to simulate movement in a vehicle but the screen was behind them and the image was projected during the filming.

I just don't see the reason for it.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   
just to clarify here is an illustration showing what the first "people behind the black curtain" image capture shows

but you simply have to go to nasa's site and watch the video for yourself its undeniable---sorry my writing is bad it says-----
rope?----both turning back--man closer--woman

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I see the people and the rope. I also can find a fish, the devil and a billion other things in the blurry clip.

I'll try the link again but until I get a valid reason why they'd have a curtain on the set and, more important, why they would need to use said curtain while producing the film, I ain't buying it.

ok, the clip worked. I really needed a laugh this morning so thank you.

[edit on 28-3-2005 by Crakeur]

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
science.slashdot.org.../03/07/1411223

"NEW' evidence is was for real.....

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I refuse to view anything using realmedia, as such I cannot view the videos.

I am highly skeptical of course. "If it's on tinypic, it MUST be real!"

I'll wait for the SMART-1 pix to say 'I told you so.'

[edit on 3/28/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Smart-1 is a hoax...

It's really a webcam suspended over a slowly rotating Moon globe,
located in Walter Cronkites home office.

I too, gave up on Real-player a while ago..Too many problems.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Ok, why on earth would they have not checked for this kind of thing if they were filming it on a sound stage, why would they do it live if they were filming it on a sound stage, and if they didn't film it live, why wouldn't they have done it perfectly instead of putting in all these clues that it was faked?

As for the moon missions, we won in our race with the USSR, but now China is talking about headed up there. So we weren't the only ones.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
I too, gave up on Real-player a while ago..Too many problems.

Rather fond of this image myself...

jake: We still are the only ones. China's gotta get there first.

[edit on 3/28/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
There is overwhelming proof Apollo really happened, I at first was wondering if it really happened or not, but now there is no denying it anymore.

Get over it

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I can't get any of your links to work.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
-the arm and the people behind the curtain are clearly visible-the best way to view it is to drag the real vid cursor back to the 2min mark after it reaches the 2min14sec mark and observe this loop repititiously--the astronaut actually comments that he is going to "move the tv camera" and as he removes it from its base he drops it raising a blind of some sort that appears to be hiding people beneath the lander and as he readjusts it he catches the arm of someone holding a rope or bar of some type-he tries to play off by talking about the way you "hop" when you run then actually laughs at his blunder unaware of the images that were captured--there is absolutely "NO DOUBT" as to what was captured-i mean the image with the man reaching to pull down the curtain is so clear you can make out the color of his shirt! as well as the flesh tone in the arm-----i am positively certain as to the content of those few seconds--its amazing!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I dont see a person, nor do I see a curtain, I do see some other objects in the blur, one of which being a submarine.

Really though, why must you insist that the lunar landing was a hoax, I mean really, get over it.

Oh and by the way, I put you moon hoax believers in the same categorie as those people who think the Earth is flat.

[edit on 3/28/2005 by iori_komei]

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
i have one question. i know youre going to ignore it, Sunofone, because it disproves your theories. but anyway here it is, for posterity's sake;

how do you explain away the prismatic mirrors left on the moon's surface by the apollo astronauts? these mirrors are still in use today, every day, to check the distance the moon orbits at, to a very accurate degree. you can go to your local planetarium and they can show you a demonstration.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   

how do you explain away the prismatic mirrors left on the moon's surface by the apollo astronauts?

are you insinuating that the only way to deploy them would be manually?-
the image captures from tinypic were taken right from nasa's own video -you can verify it by viewing the link included-here is a direct link to the video in question-remeber the incident occurs at 2min 5 sec in when tha astonaut attempts to move the camera-he drops it capturing the images in question and the best way to observe it is to rewatch the 20 seconds in quesion a few times over until you can determine the exact instances that the images being hosted by tinypic are caught--
3minutes33seconds

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I still don't understand why tinypic images are to be taken as valid proof...

People have a knack for seeing things that arent there. The 9/11 face? The nuclear devil? Clouds?

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
take a camera, ANY camera, and hurl it to the ground. replay video. what do you see? a bunch of garbled bull# that isnt really there, static, etc. NOW, take that knowledge and apply it to an old filmreel camera, and you can imagine where these BLURRY and really garbage frames came from. explaination done. if you want ill take my camera and smash it off the ground so you can see a comparison frame, but i really dont want to break my camera to debunk a theory that by now needs no debunking.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Well, aside from the ongoing laser project...there's always the photo of the Apollo 15 landing site...

www.space.com...

Can we get over this moon hoax bit?

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Well, aside from the ongoing laser project...there's always the photo of the Apollo 15 landing site...

www.space.com...

Can we get over this moon hoax bit?

that image prove nothing!
it sure is funny to hear people claiming that you can actually see a crater from orbit that isnt even visible from a few feet away-post an appollo 15 mission image that shows a huge scorched crater like the one shown beneath the lander--ha lol

take a camera, ANY camera,...

naw i dont see nuttin--the images in question are clear as day--

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join