It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom Pass/Vaccine Passports Will Expire if you dose is not received within 6 months. France

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Imagine The Freedom of feeling like your a subscriber to a streaming service is this what our polticans, health officials are aiming for everywhere? and starting with our children/youth as well?

In France it is reported that if you haven't received within 6 months. Your passport will deactivate. The article is provided within the source. Is anyone surprised by this?

I am sure our polticans are exempted.
Vaccine Passports Will Expire If No Booster Dose within Six Months

In France, the digital COVID freedom passes of those over the age of 65 are programmed to deactivate automatically if another vaccine dose is not received within “6 months and 5 weeks” of the prior dose.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Papers please!

I am sorry, your breathing license has expired. Stop it now or you will be arrested.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I really hope Frenchies realize how much their government is so concerned with individual health as to make you take it even if all it does is reduce that one person's chance of getting sicker.

Wear a helmet or we will take your wheels?

Wear sunscreen or no sun for you?

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

It's Life as a Service™. You know, like software as a service or hardware as a service. Not everyone's gonna get AIDS or cancer or diabetes or some other disease that'll make them pharma customers for life. They needed to make sure everyone is a lifetime customer.
edit on 12/11/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
deleted, disregard
edit on 12-11-2021 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

I keep getting the feeling that I am walking around on the grounds of a big Mental asylum. Where the Functioning Schizos has taken the role of the Chief Psychiatrist. They get their information from a savant who has worked it all out.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Well. That certainly doesn’t sound like Freedom so much as something you just renew every 6 mos, or be denied entry to otherwise formerly known as polite society.

How civil!

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Bill Gates: Governments Must PUNISH Online Users Who Oppose Masks and Vaccines
put this guy and Al Gore in the same room and they'll deprive each other of oxygen and brain cells

edit on 11122021 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

join