It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

glowing thing with tentacles in the dark

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

Bit of a long shot but check with your neighbours.

If one of them is a Doctor Pretorius, ask him to turn down The Resonator during the night time.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
OP i believe you. For what its worth, I went diving near the local nuclear powerplant and now i have a glowing tentacle like thing.

wow, you should dive there again!
two glowing tentacles are better then one! or so I heard...

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: firesnake

When you say you heard your husband start making throat noises, are they sometimes guttural or like he’s having a nightmare? I’ve occasionally had a presence next to me that almost makes me want to fight or at least scream it out of existence. I often wonder what my other half makes of my noises - if she can even hear them at all. I have asked but she doesn’t remember hearing anything. In my own mind I’m roaring with defiance to whatever this ‘thing’ is, hovering next to or over me. You never know, he might have been going through hell inside as that ant spider squid thing toyed with him.
It’s extremely harrowing for the time it lasts. Then it’s back to sleep… what else can you do?

he has sleep apnea and should really be sleeping with a cpap mask, so the noises he makes is when he stops breathing shortly. he says he almost never has nightmares and his dreams are always nice or funny.
He also says that I often sound like I'm having a nightmare, but I never remember my dreams, good or bad.

Dae

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
What were you doing until 2am? Reading or concentrating? Its possible you had an extreme hypnagogic hallucination, like out of body but by only a small amount (think millimeters) and what you saw was in the astral? It makes sense the way you fell to sleep with out questioning it and the memory was trigger later that day.

When I read you OP my thoughts were on the snoring husband and then you said later its sleep apnea, which then made me want to post a reply to you on my thoughts. If what I'm thinking is possible, then it could be a thing thats either helping, hindering or just watching. Maybe look into some protection or warding, sage or prayers, whatever suits you.

I like watching paranormal stuff on youtube but 99% of its bunk. Sometimes there are ones that make you go hmm. I saw one where the staff filmed on their phone the CCTV of a sleep apnea patient... when the patient was about to have an attack (?) a shadow/shape was seen leaning over. A little spooky but made me think of this in the way something could be trying to help.

Back to you possibly having an out of body (albeit a small one!). You can trigger hypnagogic state very easily by just lying down with your eyes closed. A part of you is very tired and another is still switched on and you absolutely have not fallen asleep but you're in it. Then you move, your physical is slightly slower than your astral and sometimes you can see stuff or not and dont even realise its happeing. Ever had that feeling of falling through the bed a little and waking up with a jolt? That be popping out of you body (well slowly slipping out) and the sensation makes you jump.

Well those are my thoughts, happy sleeping!

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Dont know about two tentacles but i once heard tiger woods say "three holes is better than a whole in one"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join