It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An entire school district was Shutdown Because staff had a negative reaction to Covid Booster Shots

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

What rule? Government rule? There is no rule saying you must have the shot? Courts have not decided that one yet.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: faloson

What rule? Government rule? There is no rule saying you must have the shot? Courts have not decided that one yet.

No, I respect the rules of ATS....for the most part

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

You certainly tow the line

I respect the rules.
Just not injured teachers.

At least not when there are enough to shut down a school system….

strange, this is an inconvenience for YOU somehow.

Got it.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

You certainly tow the line

I respect the rules.
Just not injured teachers.

At least not when there are enough to shut down a school system….

strange, this is an inconvenience for YOU somehow.

Got it.

lol, teachers likely with a small headache and ever. I think teachers are one of the most disenfranchised groups out there. Pay them more!

No inconvenience. Just easily shooting down sensationalism.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Here is more info. It is noted that 74% of people will have side effects such as fever,fatigue and headache. I did with mine the day after. Lasted 1 day. Some naps and felt great the next morning.

This notes why they had to close

The district also said that what complicates the situation even more is the substitute teacher shortage, which is why the district had to completely shut down.

ABC12

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

"shooting down sensationalism" While promoting MSM and Government sensationalism. And who are you to tell someone how they are feeling ?

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Here is more info. It is noted that 74% of people will have side effects such as fever,fatigue and headache. I did with mine the day after. Lasted 1 day. Some naps and felt great the next morning.

This notes why they had to close

The district also said that what complicates the situation even more is the substitute teacher shortage, which is why the district had to completely shut down.

ABC12
Well. When you mandate that anyone coming into contact with public school kids must get jabbed, and yet substitutes aren’t paid the same…. Now we can examine this a bit further.

I’m just gonna say this much; It’s really alarming to me how the world over was “fine” with locking everyone away for a crappy bioweapon.

Some still are….

Meanwhile the possibility of one (1) school district closing because the teachers there had adverse reactions simultaneously is just WAAAY too out there to even be observed with considerable debate.

hyperbolic anti-hysteria is astounding in the pish-posh accusatory tones.

I mean really ATS.

If you really don’t get this simple discrepancy, and example of supreme cognitive dissonance, then some of you need to look in the mirror for a few after you post.

Better yet, how about before?

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

a reply to: HawkEyi

Wow what a reach. Negative reaction is not necessarily a serious issue. I bet it was mostly they felt fatigue or fever or soreness. Y'all are sensationalizing this. Getting worse than CNN in here.

I will stay neutral with this because there is some possible truth to what you are saying....but I know at least a half a dozen people so far that got the booster and they all got more negative symptoms than they got from the original vaccines. None of them died though, and none were serious enough to have to go to the ER, but all of them were kind of disappointed after the fact because they thought it was going to be less of a pain than the original vaccine. They got mad because they were misled to believe it was going to be better....well, they all told their friends and I am beginning to see that there are less people now talking about taking this booster. If they were honest, more people would trust in them.

That is what I am seeing around here anyway. We know mostly older people now and that is where I am getting this from, friends of the wife and I.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Those who are pushing/promoting the booster vaccination they think that they will get away by going with more booster shots would you be surprised if a 4th booster dose pops up in the new year? and you are told that if you dont get it your freedom pass expires?

How many will keep on taking the booster shots within less than a year?

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong
a reply to: carewemust

Can you demonstrate this 'fact'

Figures, studies...anything other than anectdote?

A figure from an FDA presentation.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

a reply to: HawkEyi

Wow what a reach. Negative reaction is not necessarily a serious issue. I bet it was mostly they felt fatigue or fever or soreness. Y'all are sensationalizing this. Getting worse than CNN in here.

I will stay neutral with this because there is some possible truth to what you are saying....but I know at least a half a dozen people so far that got the booster and they all got more negative symptoms than they got from the original vaccines. None of them died though, and none were serious enough to have to go to the ER, but all of them were kind of disappointed after the fact because they thought it was going to be less of a pain than the original vaccine. They got mad because they were misled to believe it was going to be better....well, they all told their friends and I am beginning to see that there are less people now talking about taking this booster. If they were honest, more people would trust in them.

That is what I am seeing around here anyway. We know mostly older people now and that is where I am getting this from, friends of the wife and I.

My aunt got vaccinated. She was all it's not the bad you should get it too. Like all happy about it. Then she complained about a migraine she's had since then. People are fckn stupid.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join