It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What ARE THEY PUTTING IN Your Medical Capsules!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

It sounds stupid, until you research it.

Did you watch the military Dr who would not give the vaccine? She showed the graphene is toxic to humans.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

When you think about it a lot of the item that we consume orally are produced with metal equipment. The flour, for example, is harvested with a metal combine, and threshed and ground with metal equipment.

I have concluded that we consume a lot of metal.

True, my Daughter buys some organic whole grain stone ground flour.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Did you watch the military Dr who would not give the vaccine? She showed the graphene is toxic to humans.

Maybe..got a link dude?
I've seen so many videos on this subject, they are all running together.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Christ on a bike.

What is it lately with mistrust of EVERYTHING medical?

Here's a challenge to the lady on the video (because I know what she did):

Get yourself a camera mount that can hold your phone/camera/whatever in a downward facing angle. Get the same blister-pack, but this time take the pill from an un-open blister (your fumbling to make it seem like that's what you were doing was comical, silly girl). Repeat everything you did in the video including the above, without any cuts, angle changes, or "we'll just wait for it to dissolve before we continue" moments. We are all (mostly) aware that gelatin dissolves in hot water.

Guess what will happen?

Nothing.

Nothing will happen when a magnet gets passed over it.

Because you will not have previously packed Fe shavings into the inner wall of half of the capsule like you did in the video.

Viewers:
Wonder why she had such keen interest in one half of the capsule, and pretty much tossed the other across the table? Do I have to explain? She knew which side she put the Fe shavings in.

On a rational medical note:

It is people like her, by producing this kind of garbage that has a disastrous effect on the mostly gullible public. Her video, in fact, could prevent someone with a serious infection from going to the Dr. because they are worried they are going to get "one of those magnet pills". Such infections could, in fact, be deadly.

Medical misinformation in this day and age is rampant. Everyone thinks that with enough "research" (aka they got their MD training on Google University) that they can outwit the tried and true, scientifically backed medical community.

These type of people go on to create hoaxes (which if they believe them or not, doesn't matter) which prevent more people from being treated, or put on preventative care medication or vaccinations.

These same people complain about how the Covid rate is going up, when they themselves are fighting tooth and nail to prevent others from getting the vaccine. It doesn't take a brain surgeon (even one trained at google university) to figure out the correlation there.

That pretty much sums it up.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The site mention here...is not accepted at ATS.

For starters ...

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

What ARE THEY PUTTING IN Your Medical Capsules!
Always safety first! Load your own capsules with stuff you produce at home.
edit on 12-11-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

When you think about it a lot of the item that we consume orally are produced with metal equipment. The flour, for example, is harvested with a metal combine, and threshed and ground with metal equipment.

What kind of stones are used ? ♾️

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: justme2

What is it lately with mistrust of EVERYTHING medical?

Hum could it be because books written and papers and studies and announcements by the NWO say we have way to many people for their liking?

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Maybe..got a link dude?
I've seen so many videos on this subject, they are all running together.

www.bitchute.com...
Affidavit of Lieutenant Colonel Theresa Long, MD, MPH: A Brave Indictment of COVID Vaccines
trialsitenews.com...
What I do is go to the other side the ones calling her a liar, saying she is doing all this because she wants to destroy her career and be in danger.

Watch her than watch them misquote her and so on
thehill.com...
edit on 12-11-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

What kind of stones are used ? ♾️

You could ask.

She says people who bake with Einkorn Wheat lose an average of 10 lbs, she is so thin I hate to see that happen!
Her Friends who had become gluten sensitive said they can use this and have no painful joints and so and they lost 10 lbs.

This is not where she buys hers is ca but they are stone ground too
www.einkorn.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Everything is there for a reason !!

It's all science and peer backed !!

There's nothing to be concerned about !!

The evil chills and skin crawling is all in your head 😎🎩

Even the Salt Peter?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join