It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What ARE THEY PUTTING IN Your Medical Capsules!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This is really unbelievable.

I have recently found I feel ill after taking my supplements and feel better when I skip them!
Is this being put in the manufactured capsules and not the ingredients themselves?

I don't think this is fake!!
Sorry it was a twitter link! Sick video shows we have been poisoned that is why even with no jab we all feel unwell!

twit link

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Everything is there for a reason !!

It's all science and peer backed !!

There's nothing to be concerned about !!

The evil chills and skin crawling is all in your head 😎🎩

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I never imagined requiring a simple magnet as an essential household medical supply. Someone should integrate them into pill splitters.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It might be true, what you're saying, but in the video on twit, the woman takes a capsule from an open packaged cell, not a closed one.

So... it quacked like a duck, you know?

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well I don't have a strong magnet but I checked a few bottles and nothing, but what I would think a person should check are the latest ones people are getting to stop covid parasites'. I would worry any Ivermectin made recently for example may be fake or tampered with.
Maybe the girl faked this I don't know, but have several Family members who suddenly feel ill when they take their supplements as I do off and one.
Cut them out one at a time but can't pinpoint if any single one is making me feel ill.

let me know if any check theirs.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
You have to be discerning with vitamins. Never buy anything sold by a drugstore/grocery chain. You want to look for supplements made by independent scientific labs.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Get your supplements the old fashioned way,

Through food!

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Careful somebody might be setting up another Tylenol murder poison attack 😧

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Nah I don't trust that video at all.
She pulled a pill from an opened socket.

Any type of "magnetism" can't be proved by an internet video.
Especially that one.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Which food do you suggest?
Check this sh!t out...
Tons more videos like this one..they keep getting removed by YouTube
bitchute video

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Is this what might be in the mRNA vaxs? black particles?

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok
Nah I don't trust that video at all.
She pulled a pill from an opened socket.

Any type of "magnetism" can't be proved by an internet video.
Especially that one.

Are you familiar with why the vaccines are magnetized?
It sounds stupid, until you research it.

1] Superparamagnetic nanoparticle delivery of DNA vaccine [link to pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov (secure)]
[2] Magnetically enhanced nucleic acid delivery. Ten years of magnetofection—Progress and prospects [link to www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov (secure)]
[3] 'Magnetofection' delivers DNA in experimental malaria vaccine [link to www.fiercepharma.com (secure)]
[4] CDC: If You Are Allergic to Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) or Polysorbate
[link to www.cdc.gov (secure)]
[5]
PEG-Functionalized Magnetic Nanoparticles for Drug Delivery and Magnetic Resonance Imaging Applications [link to www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov (secure)]
[6] [link to www.google.com (secure)]
[7] [link to www.farmhealthonline.com (secure)]
[8] Bovilis® Coronavirus [link to www.merck-animal-health-usa.com (secure)]
[9] Graphene doped with hydrogen reveals its magnetism [link to physicsworld.com (secure)]
[10] Graphene oxide gives a boost to new intranasal flu vaccine [link to www.graphene-info.com (secure)]
[11] Genetically engineered ‘Magneto’ protein remotely controls brain and behaviour [link to amp.theguardian.com (secure)]

Everybody check out "Massive magnetic dairy and meat compilation"
On godlikeproductions
It's freaking insane.

We are being dosed through food too.
Awesome sauce

edit on 11 by Mandroid7 because: Added

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Everything is there for a reason !!

It's all science and peer backed !!

There's nothing to be concerned about !!

The evil chills and skin crawling is all in your head 😎🎩

Ummm…as many times as I’ve had the evil chills…usually after waaaay too much to drink…I don’t ever remember seeing my skin…crawl…I mean…not even when I may have accidentally ingested those three hits of 4-way window pane…back in the day…plenty of hallucinations…but no crawling skin…

Although I was howling at the moon…so there is that…

YouSir

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Through food!

You mean like, grown in the ground? In the dirt?? Gross. I'll just stick to Brawndo, it's got all the vitamins and electrolytes that I need.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: xuenchen

Well I don't have a strong magnet but I checked a few bottles and nothing, but what I would think a person should check are the latest ones people are getting to stop covid parasites'. I would worry any Ivermectin made recently for example may be fake or tampered with.
Maybe the girl faked this I don't know, but have several Family members who suddenly feel ill when they take their supplements as I do off and one.
Cut them out one at a time but can't pinpoint if any single one is making me feel ill.

let me know if any check theirs.

I will be checking my supplements next!

I saw a video where someone opened a fresh box of Special K and found magnetic particles.

I checked our Robin Hood Flour and sure enough, out of about quarter of a cup I got enough particles to cover one side of a magnet the size of a nickel.

My wife said that it must be static electricity so I scraped it off the magnet and put it on wax paper. I put the magnet under the paper and moved the particles around. The other flour didn’t move.

I did some research and found that magnets are used on the milling machines in order to collect metal machine dust.

When you think about it a lot of the item that we consume orally are produced with metal equipment. The flour, for example, is harvested with a metal combine, and threshed and ground with metal equipment.

I have concluded that we consume a lot of metal.

edit on 11 11 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

edit on 11-11-2021 by REDMORGAN because: Im an idiot

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I have worked in the plastic recycling industry. We used magnetic separators to keep the magnetic metal out of our product. I talked to the regional magnetic separator factory representative one time. He said we were trying to get more metal out at a smaller particle size than the food and pharmisutical industry does.

If food or medicine is contaminated with small magnetic metal particles, it is counted as iron content. Your body needs iron even if it is falling off the processing machinery. They sometimes have to add it to make the level high enough for government food standards.

Most people don’t know this.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: coamanach
It might be true, what you're saying, but in the video on twit, the woman takes a capsule from an open packaged cell, not a closed one.

So... it quacked like a duck, you know?

Yes..this!

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
This is really unbelievable.

I have recently found I feel ill after taking my supplements and feel better when I skip them!
Is this being put in the manufactured capsules and not the ingredients themselves?

I don't think this is fake!!
Sorry it was a twitter link! Sick video shows we have been poisoned that is why even with no jab we all feel unwell!

twit link

Unfortunately, she did not remove a pill from an unopened section of the pack. Her thumb was covering an opened section and pulled out the pill.

Until that is done, I have to call BS on this.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Through food!

I take some things for my Lyme like astragalus, it really controls the painful parts of the symptoms. I received my normal brand and found the color wrong of the capsules, I opened one and it was filled with dirt/wood or something, smelled a little like coffee.
We had already used some before noticing and felt ill. I have since received a warning major brands are being copied, fakes out there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join