It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Asian Lady Dr examined my Derriere

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Calm down folks, it was for skin cancer screening. Got you listening though, so read on!

So I go in and was told to put on a gown and just my unders.
The Dr. Comes in and tells me I have great skin and starts to examine my back.

This is the part I was not expecting. She pulls my panties down and starts looking at my butt crack!!! (sorry couldn't think of a nicer way to say that)
I have never felt my body get more stiff in my entire life. I was totally not expecting that at all. This was my exact face😲
I mean she was all up in there.
I'm pretty sure the SUN has never seen those parts, which brings me to something I've wondered for a long time.

Does sunscreen really prevent skin cancer & does sun really cause skin cancer? Think about that. I don't know anyone putting sunscreen in their crack, but that is where they are looking.
That is also a place that is covered on most people almost all of the time!

I also want to say, as embarassing as it is, skin screening is important. I've had family members catch it early and had it successfully treated.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Good thing you didn't do a Joe Biden fart.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Not the top 1-2 inches. For some people, that top part is quite frequently out in the open air.

But it definitely does seem odd that she didn't give you any warning first.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

You can get skin cancer anywhere on your body regardless of sun exposure.

Plus, if you're doing a derm exam, they are checking for anything on your skin to be concerned about, not just skin cancer.

Good on you for getting checked.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Tanning beds, not all clothing is that protective either.

I had a black spot cut off by a Dermotologist after moving home from AZ, 2 years and 70 to 100 sunscreen still didn’t fully protect.

Also the Dr looked 89 years old, had a strap with huge lamp on his head, and he forget to give me the numbing agent.
My son was like “quick, let’s leave he’s going to kill you”.

Dermy magoo didn’t kill me, but he cut that thing off with no numbing agent.

edit on 10-11-2021 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
If you want a really good laugh about the subject find the episode of Family Guy where Peter Griffin has a prostate check. As for the sun burn, you'd better believe it. I was sunning myself nude and I forgot to put cream on the end of my manhood. You don't notice for a start but I walked like John Wayne for a few weeks.
Very, very sore.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Maybe she thought I had done this before as I've been there previously, but they never checked my body, only my face and neck.
I was so shocked. Next time i'll know to ask, "hey you checkin the crakin or what?"

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Melanoma can show up in the strangest of places. My dermatologist told me she has found it between toes, under the toe nail, and other places you wouldn't suspect. Be glad she was being thorough. LOL...she should have at least warned you first though she was about to explore otherwise forbidden territory!

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Melanoma can show up in the strangest of places. My dermatologist told me she has found it between toes, under the toe nail, and other places you wouldn't suspect. Be glad she was being thorough. LOL...she should have at least warned you first though she was about to explore otherwise forbidden territory!

Oh that's the other funny part of the story! She did check between my toes, so I had to take my socks off, which I also was not expecting. I left there in such a fluster that I forgot my sock! lol

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Dermy magoo didn’t kill me, but he cut that thing off with no numbing agent.

Wut!
OMG

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
lucky you didn't pull a Biden on her

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
If you want a really good laugh about the subject find the episode of Family Guy where Peter Griffin has a prostate check.

"And it was all in black and white and he was talking in a scary voice!!!!"

That was a classic episode.

JAGstorm. ...... I like you and I don't want to get banned so I will not tell you about my friends buttcrack abscess.

On this occasion I would also advise you not to Google it!
edit on 10112021 by Tulpa because: Spilling

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

My first physical for high school football (including a hernia and testicular check) was performed by a middle aged Asian woman. She was the only doctor on duty at the small town clinic the day I was in there. Absolutely nothing unprofessional occurred and I somehow managed to avoid embarrassing myself through sheer willpower alone, but needless to say I had a bit of an attraction to Asian women for some years after that.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

JAGstorm. ...... I like you and I don't want to get banned so I will not tell you about my friends buttcrack abcess.

Oh my goodness that sounds...um... horrible!! Man, maybe I'm am very naieve in the world of butt crack issues!!

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Yeah! He first looked at it, disappeared for 45 minutes, came back in with a tray and razor some gauze. I asked him aren’t you going to numb it, to which he replied “Yes, that’s why I gave you the shot”.

I told him “No you didn’t”. He said be right back, came back 20 minutes later. I could feel grabbing the area of my back, but he kept changing spots. I felt no shot, no numbness; but I did feel a sharp cut that was relatively quick thank god.

My son said we should leave after he heard the Dr claim to have given me the numbing agent.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

Not the top 1-2 inches. For some people, that top part is quite frequently out in the open air.

Some guys in the hood wear their pants all the way down to the bottom of the crack.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Does sunscreen really prevent skin cancer

I remember a couple of years ago that benzene was found in some sunscreens. Benzene is a carcinogen.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

I remember a couple of years ago that benzene was found in some sunscreens. Benzene is a carcinogen.

In Florida these moms would spray that stuff for a good ten minutes. If they didn't get skin cancer, they for sure were getting lung cancer! You could taste that stuff a long time after!

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I saw a documentary about that exact scenario.

In it the lady doctors clothes then fell off.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I too once had a tackle check here in Australia by an Asian woman. During the examination a part of me stood to attention, I was like “oh no” !

She had a slight giggle to herself, then reached into her second drawer of her examination table and pulled out the worlds coldest spoon and rested it upon my helmet.

Instant reversal.

It had obviously happened to her before, she was armed and ready

🤣🤣

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join