It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Asian Lady Dr examined my Derriere

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Some guys in the hood wear their pants all the way down to the bottom of the crack.

I thought that was only their pants though, but the crack was still covered by their boxers. At least that's all I've seen, but I haven't been to the hood for awhile, so maybe the times have changed...

edit on 11/10/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: JAGStorm

Does sunscreen really prevent skin cancer

I remember a couple of years ago that benzene was found in some sunscreens. Benzene is a carcinogen.

But if it keeps you from getting cancer...

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scubalicious
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I too once had a tackle check here in Australia by an Asian woman. During the examination a part of me stood to attention, I was like “oh no” !

She had a slight giggle to herself, then reached into her second drawer of her examination table and pulled out the worlds coldest spoon and rested it upon my helmet.

Instant reversal.

It had obviously happened to her before, she was armed and ready

🤣🤣

Teaspoon, Tablespoon or ladle?

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I've read several comments, and I've come to the conclusion that this thread is not all it's cracked up to be.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

I too once had a tackle check here in Australia by an Asian woman. During the examination a part of me stood to attention, I was like “oh no” !

She had a slight giggle to herself, then reached into her second drawer of her examination table and pulled out the worlds coldest spoon and rested it upon my helmet.

Instant reversal.

It had obviously happened to her before, she was armed and ready

🤣🤣

Shoot I would say you had a good laugh.

I had one of those surprise checks in the Army in a room full of others who were just as surprised as me. I recall accidently seeing the look of one of my buddies face right before my turn. I was not happy when my turn arrived. We knew we were going to see the Doc but not all at one time.

edit on 10-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Firstly, good for you and hope all is good.

CLICK BAIT!! Oooo LA LA!!

When you went into to Dr's office, did it have a blackish love seat?

Edit:

edit on 10-11-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

Some guys in the hood wear their pants all the way down to the bottom of the crack.

I thought that was only their pants though, but the crack was still covered by their boxers. At least that's all I've seen, but I haven't been to the hood for awhile, so maybe the times have changed...

You might be right. I'm just usually amazed that the pants stay up above the knees while the guys are walking.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Cold cold tablespoon .

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Here's a life hack ...

Next time, fly down to Acapulco for the weekend. On the return flight, make a point of telling the TSA you're not smuggling drugs or anything.

For less money, you get a nice weekend vacation and a free exam.

Just make sure they know you are an American citizen, otherwise they may just wave you through.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

a reply to: ScepticScot

Cold cold tablespoon .

Sure it wasn't a crack pipe???

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I went in because I have one freckle that acts weird. It changes shapes sometimes, so I have it looked at on a regular basis. So far so good.
I have never had my body checked, but I guess now is as good time as any.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

How do you know what your butt looks like? You take a selfie holding the camera behind you?

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Bigburgh

I went in because I have one freckle that acts weird.

Salvador Dali weird? or Mr Bean weird?

It could be an important distinction.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You might be right. I'm just usually amazed that the pants stay up above the knees while the guys are walking.

I'm pretty sure they practice quite a bit at home, before showing it off in public.

It's been years, but I have seen it a few times where it was far beyond ridiculous. I quickly realized there was no point in even trying to understand it, but it was somewhat amusing. So if they can make me laugh, then I suppose it's not that bad.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Salvador Dali weird? or Mr Bean weird?

Dali, it is a very light freckle that most people wouldn’t even notice.
I noticed it because it changes sometimes and I know that is something to keep an eye on.
They have biopsy’d it and it is not cancerous.
It is most likely just a weird age spot/freckle.

I have very unique hair/skin. I am ethnically Korean, Irish, German, French, some Iroquois thrown in there, somehow I ended up
Looking something like a vampire.

edit on 10-11-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Worse than that...a female family friend who is also a doctor gave me a rectal exam.

Ever since...when we'd have her over for dinner...I ceased asking her to pass the gravy.
edit on 10-11-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

How do you know what your butt looks like? You take a selfie holding the camera behind you?

I accidentally saw mine once, and I never wanna see it again. lol

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I accidentally saw mine once, and I never wanna see it again. lol

I saw my butt once about 40 years ago.

I'd like to know what it is that women see, when they get turned on looking at a man's butt in blue jeans.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Same here.

Was a reminder of a welcome to your 50s.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Oh man, that reminds me. I'm a German female in the UK in my early 20s.
In Germany, we have Lady Doctors separatey from your normal GP.
So when I had to go for a Ladie's appointment at the GP's I felt kind of weird from the start.
As I walked into the surgery, there was a female Indian GP but there was also an old woman, with her chin on a walking stick, looking like someone expecting something good to watch.

When the Doctor told me to take my bottoms of and sit on the bench, I waited for the older woman to leave, but she didn't.

So I asked "who is this?" The GP said that she was her mother and the old woman said: "Don't worry, I used to be a doctor" and looked as if all she needed to make it perfect was some popcorn.

Needless to say I refused to take anything off with her sitting there and was tutted and looked at like I was out of order.
The mother left eventually, as I wasn't budging, and the whole thing seemed so surreal to me. That was 30 years ago and I haven't experienced anything like it since.

Different folks, different strokes I guess. 😅

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join