It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health Canada adds autoimmune disorder warning to AstraZeneca, J&J COVID-19 vaccines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Health Canada had just ADE warning for AZ,J&J despite still calling the vaccines safe & effectvice. This comes months after reports of Blood Clots in AZ vaccines in other countries and a halt of vaccination.

Canada still wants AZ to push its version of AZ booster dose as similar to Pfizer.

Pfizer:Science Will Win

Health Canada adds autoimmune disorder warning to AstraZeneca, J&J COVID-19 vaccines

Health Canada is updating the labels for the AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines to add immune thrombocytopenia (ITP), an autoimmune condition, as a potential side effect.

In a statement on Tuesday, the agency said very rare cases of ITP have been reported internationally after receiving the Vaxzevria (AstraZeneca) and Janssen (J&J) COVID-19 vaccines.

dont worry the reports of ITP are just "Rare" rare as heart inflammation.

Both the AstraZeneca and J&J vaccines have been approved for use in Canada and are deemed safe and effective.

edit on 10-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Even one case of ITP should be enough to get the "vaccine" pulled. They are counting on the fact that ITP is a very rare auto immine disease ---- they think no one will know how horrible it is , and that it is a life long curse.

No one should have to risk geting ITP from a damn shot !

There is a saying about ITP--- "I don`t have ITP---ITP has me" since it can consume your whole life. Going into 3 years now of weekly bloodwork and insanely expensive platelet stimulating shots --- hubby`s life has eaten any quality of life we had prior to him getting it. And the daily steroids have now caused cataracts ... first surgery next week IF his platelet levels are high enough. Even an accidental scratch can be enough to drop the platelet levels--- we are on constant "red alert" . Not to mention the financial devestation this has all caused.

Please, think long and hard about it if you are considering the shots. Research ITP . Its not pretty.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Remember, they call all of these side effects "Rare" yet if you add all of the numbers of "Rare" side effects together, getting one of them no longer is rare.

I learned this about reading the pharmacudical papers from reading about how they are rated by the FDA. If there are twenty different side effects listed at two percent or less, that means it is possible up to forty percent of people could experience one or more of those side effects, it is considered the percentage for each individual side effect, and many people will have more than one so people are conned to believe that very few people get side effects because only a lawyer knows how to read deceptive language.

When the numbers of vaccine injuries starts to show the vaccine is problematic and they cannot cover up the stuff anymore, they will just make a new formula giving an say they found a better formula to use that has even a better ninety nine percent effective rate of protecting you and silently remove the old formula from the supply.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Remember, they call all of these side effects "Rare" yet if you add all of the numbers of "Rare" side effects together, getting one of them no longer is rare.

I learned this about reading the pharmacudical papers from reading about how they are rated by the FDA. If there are twenty different side effects listed at two percent or less, that means it is possible up to forty percent of people could experience one or more of those side effects, it is considered the percentage for each individual side effect, and many people will have more than one so people are conned to believe that very few people get side effects because only a lawyer knows how to read deceptive language.

When the numbers of vaccine injuries starts to show the vaccine is problematic and they cannot cover up the stuff anymore, they will just make a new formula giving an say they found a better formula to use that has even a better ninety nine percent effective rate of protecting you and silently remove the old formula from the supply.

That would depend on how many millions of dosages remain, they can't easily recall what is already shipped. Well at least without drawing attention.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I saw this comment on YT before YT started censoring such comments.
"Its only rare when it doesn't happen to them yet"

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Thank you. I need to pass the Johnson & Johnson warning along to quite a few people I know who have been injected with that experimental drug.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Dr. Nathan Thompson’s theory could explain the phenomenon of “breakthrough infections” among the vaccinated, in which people contract Covid-19 following vaccination.

Thompson described how he received permission from a healthy patient to run immune system blood panels before the jab, after his first jab, and again after the second.
Doctors Shocked At Blood Test Results From Vaccinated (article w/17 min clip)
Going to blow minds of millions if this turns out to be a common case factor in manifesting autoimmune disorders down the road.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Did you check out the comments section!!! Almost 100% people who know the vaccines are a problem, along with knowing the corporations/ governments that push them and it's not censored.

Something has changed.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I feel really bad for those forced to take it. So far we’ve only heard threats on my Fire Department but the wife had to get it because she works at a children’s hospital. I couldn’t believe the amount of educated idiots that were all for mandating it at her work. The ol’ dumb Firemen were very skeptical and now a big hell no (except the few suckers that did it when first offered). That would be the Democrats I work with, again, very few.

As for those on here screaming for us holdouts to get it because they did, well, good luck and I sincerely hope you are ok.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: rickymouse

That would depend on how many millions of dosages remain, they can't easily recall what is already shipped. Well at least without drawing attention.

They usually let the companies making the chemicals or the businesses purchasing the chemicals or in this case vaccines time to use up what they have and kind of just inform the companies making the chemistries they have to come up with a new product. This has been going on for many decades. They have silently removed lots of medicines and food chemistries from the system after finding out they messed up approving them, most people never even realize what happened. A class action lawsuit adressing a very rare side effect that is hard to prove was caused by the product is stimulated into action by the Pharma or chemical company, and that carrot dangling in front of a few people's nose keeps them from seeing the whole story.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
My sister in law took JJ, that was back months ago, after she took it she had some female bleeding, just a rare thing, but the thing is that she is pass menopause.

Then she started to get bruises in her legs, she got admitted in the emergency room with blood clogs in her legs, she had surgery on both legs to remove them and got stents.

Then she was prescribed blood thinners and her female bleeding got worst, several months later after blood clogs, surgery and bleeding she just tested with cancer in her reproductive organs, now this is something to think about.

Soo far the blood clog and the bleeding is not been linked to the covid jab.

More and more people are been experiencing all kind of health problems after the jab, yes she is diabetic, but still this is right.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Saddens me every time I hear of people being harmed by this. This tyrannical nightmare needs to end soon. The evil witch doctor Fauci needs a once in a life time one way trip to the gray bar motel.

edit on 11-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

join