It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Coming?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
A Galaxy core/center Super Wave is under 5 light years away from slamming into our local group & Solar System... Dr Paul LaViolette has championed this hypothesis for 2 fist-fulls of years

see: themillenniumreport.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
That is the key to success.

The key to success is banning lobbying.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

What's coming, mind set may have a part to play on each person's destination

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Two big things loom on the horizon with regards to climate/environment-

The "soil apocalypse"-due to monoculture and synthetic fertilizers,pesticides, herbicides, and fungicides-the worlds soil is dying.Some models predict most agricultural land will be "dead earth" and impossible for crops to grow within 2 generations(around 2050).

Ocean acidification/mass plankton die off-as we release more CO2,the oceans absorb a huge portion of it,which makes them more acidic.Some models predict that if we do not reverse this we will see a situation where the plankton in the oceans die-at around the same time the soil becomes useless for crops(around 2050).
This is a major problem as plankton generates 40% of the earths oxygen.
If that happens-we won't have to worry about the soil-because we will all have died from lack of oxygen.
Oh,and even if we stopped releasing all C02 today,ocean acidification will continue for decades/centuries as it takes that long to cycle.

Unfortunatley for us all,the worlds governments answer to any major problem like the above is more totalitarianism/less freedom and blanket surveillance targeting the general public,while allowing(and profiting from)the mega corporations and twisted regimes to continue to destroy our miracle biosphere.

In other words,we continue to be bullied and oppressed by the system responsible for the destruction of all life.
What once was paradise has been turned into a sort of demonic experiment forced upon all lifeforms here on earth.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Based on what I'm seeing in my interactions with strangers every day, and in this morning's inflation report www.foxbusiness.com... , a great-reset is coming.

Didn't you know CWM, inflation is good now!

LGBFJB+

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Learn to Garden - Quick

Fertilizer shortages could become the death knell for global food production

....Billion risk starvation without fertilizer
China is the largest producer of fertilizer with 37 million tonnes (2019) per year, which is more than the total production in the number two producer India, the number three US and four Russia. After Russia, China is also the second largest exporter of fertilizers. Together, they account for a quarter of all exports. Should one of them suspend exports, it would hit very hard.

This is exactly what happened on July 30, when the Chinese Communist Party CCP ordered its phosphate manufacturers to suspend their exports one year ahead, until June 2022. China is the world’s largest exporter of phosphate fertilizers and had time to deliver in the first half of this year, before the export ban.

This happened after CCP has already reduced production due to “climate emission issues at production facilities”. Thus, globalists demand reduced carbon dioxide emissions and CCP reduces production so much that they then realize that they probably can no longer export. The effect of these decisions had an immediate effect on prices, as China accounts for almost a third of the world’s phosphate trade......

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Learn to Garden - Quick

I'd say i'm master level or higher for gardening. Seriously born with a green thumb, and learned ancient
growing methods from my parents which are rarely seen these days.
So much so that I was approached to "grow" for certain "people". Wasn't interested.

I'll give everyone a little tip. Weeping willow is a natural root stimulator. Put branches in a bucket of water and let it sit for a couple day, use this for new plants or to help with propagation.

Cinnamon is one of the best antifungals for plants hands down.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
If the Biden Bunch keeps up their antics, I expect that the US will look like Venezuela by mid-winter.
Empty store shelves, no gasoline available to buy, hyperinflation and higher crime rates.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

For me there's more than just government, pandemic....

Everything and Nothing is upon me.

3 times since the end of July, I've been sitting reading only to have everything go blank. I didn't know who I was and no clue where I was or what to do. Never happened before. I fought tooth and nails to get to my dresser mirror and stare long and hard at my face till I could identify my face and what in my world was safe.

3 times.

Moving about is getting tougher. I feel like I'm not getting enough blood to oxygen saturation. Everything physically kicking my butt.

Weirdly emotional too... saw a puppy getting rescued the other day and couldn't stop crying.

Only thing I feel is that something is about to change for me.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

no gasoline available to buy

This would really cause panic. Hope everyone has a spare bicycle!

edit on 10-11-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The key to success is banning lobbying.

Nah the lobbyist have our best interest in heart. Getting rid of lobbying or Reforming lobbying with technology to take money out of the equation will not help anything. large amounts of Money and conflict of interest is the best way to make things better for everyone.

We also need to expand term limits in congress. We should allow our congress members to continue voting on what is best for us after they die. Their lobbyist can be our contacts via seance.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

3 times since the end of July, I've been sitting reading only to have everything go blank.

Not sure if this makes you feel better, but i've had that twice in my life and once was well before covid.
Dr's assured me it is a form of ocular migraine, which I think is also considered epilipsy or even a mini seizure.
Eye Dr. told me that he has seen so many people have it you wouldn't believe it, and he 100% believed it was due to stress.
edit on 10-11-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I have had ocular migraines.
The first time that I had one, I went to my doctor. I thought I was having a stroke.
Now that I know that they are harmless, I like them a lot more than a standard migraine (with the associated headache and nausea).

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Jag, I always like your posts. They make me think.

To the point:
I think it could go either way, and ultimately is up to us-- the masses.
All over the world people are protesting in mass, the vax mandates. MSM is not showing us this, but that doesn't stop the masses from posting video online. People of all walks of life, for example, came together in NY for this common cause. Seeing this shows that the pendulum could swing back towards sanity.

Yet I know the fragile economy, supply issues & growing inflation could really put people in a bad place. I think that is driving the prepping, and so good can come from bad. We should ALL be able to survive as humans on this spinning orb, just like the ancients before us. We wouldn't even be here without the ingenuity of hunter/gatherers. If we are so much more advanced than them, we should have their basic ability to survive!

I live in a small neighborhood in a small town. People walk down the street and speak to the neighbors by name. We know each others' situations. We help each other. When we lost power for a week one winter, two separate people offered us their spare generators. My husband chops firewood for the older lady next door. She brings us a plate of fried green tomatoes or veggies from her garden. This is my life, and come what may, I will survive in my little microcosm. And I will help my neighbors because they have always helped us. I have 5 backyard chickens. As long as I can feed them, I will have protein to eat (eggs) and vegetables we grow. We can share with others. We can barter and trade. I am not afraid, but I am pro-active.

So I guess I'm saying that as humans, we shouldn't need a government and complex supply chains and fiat money in order to survive. It's what we're used to so we assume it is necessary for survival. But is it really? Believe in the power of the human spirit, the resiliency and adaptability. Strengthen the sense of community right around you. That is where my head is at.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I'm in Wisconsin too and have thought about the heating issue as well. I've read that if you put tea candles in an overturned terra cotta pot, they can heat a whole room. Simple and inexpensive. Hope that helps!

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: aFrayedknot2

I'm in Wisconsin too and have thought about the heating issue as well. I've read that if you put tea candles in an overturned terra cotta pot, they can heat a whole room. Simple and inexpensive. Hope that helps!

I saw where someone ran the pricing on just the candles and it actually costs more to heat your home using them than burning oil or gas.
But.... if you can't get oil or gas, they might just keep you from freezing.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
the kingdom of God is here!

at the doors!

the darkness soon to envelope the world must come to pass.../

the believer not need fret.......through our endurance throw suffering in faith....we will be caught up to be where he is....

these dark ominous times are not to be feared......reioice! our treasures are in heaven.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Not sure when.

But for the last 2 month I've been really feeling impending doom. I've kinda feel like I'm done and giving up.

Only thing keeping headed forward is my sister and dogs.

I've not had the ability nor the enjoyment of having a little day dreaming and thinking what next.

The book sure feels closed at the moment.

I've wanted to start a thread about it but....
I don't need or want to bore anyone.
And quite frankly have excepted I'm not going to be around for much longer.

The world has changed so much for me since i was young.

Sorry I'm being a debbie downer

Edit: FWIW.. you're thread about moving anywhere right now kinda got to me. I'll stay strong.

if you are feeling that way its a great time to pray and ask Jesus some questions.... with a honest yearning.....

you will get your answers and begin to learn this world is on an unstoppable path leading towards doom...!@

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: aFrayedknot2

If that were the case everyone would heat their house with tea candles and not expensive gas/electricity. It is not true.
I urge you to try it and see. Everyone should try things before and not just save things. When things happen the most prepared you can be is actually knowing what works, what you like, don't like.

I find it funny that so many people prep beans when they never eat beans in regular life!

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: JAGStorm
So I ask you, what do you think is coming?

Same old same old from all the preceding administrations. Less rights, more spending, bungled foreign policy and lobbyists/special interests getting fat on our cash.

What we need todo is ignore the fact that the people that are making all the decisions for us and coming up with the solutions have conflict of interest.

Then we need to vote from one main controlled party to another mainstream controlled party to save us from the lesser evil.

We need to evacuate the Hill.

We need to make this the standard, not the exception.

After Spending Just $153 on Campaign, Truck Driver Beats NJ Senate President: AP

Then we need to replace them before they have the chance to spoil or become rotten.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join