It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heart inflammation caused by COVID vaccines mild and short-term - study

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Here we have the MSM downplaying heart inflammation from Covid Vaccination including not limited to the mRNA vaccines. MSM had once again cherry picking a study to use downplay the fears.

By suggesting that Heart inflammation caused by COVID vaccines mild and short-term. When it comes to something serious and life long term. There is no such thing as a short term when it comes to Heart inflammation.

Treatments for Heart inflammation either caused by the mRNA vaccines or life style habits could involve life style changes for a person who has Heart inflammation.
There are treatments for Heart inflammation but many of the Mainstream News Media Outlets dont even mention those treatments in their reporting or articles.

The first treatment for Heart inflammation is life style changes. Its sad to see the MSM once more downplaying as something as heart inflammation as a "Short Lived" ordeal.

Heart inflammation caused by COVID vaccines mild and short-term - study
The first issue in the article.

The damage caused to the heart muscle in rare occurrences of myocarditis after coronavirus vaccination is mild and unlikely to affect patients’ long-term health, according to a new study published by Rabin Medical Center doctors and scientists.

Anything to protect the liability of the mRNA vaccination by claiming that people who have experienced Heart inflammation will have no long term issues?

How many sport players will quit because of health issues due to Heart inflammation?

According to Hamdan, myocarditis appears to be an immediate auto-immune reaction and nothing more. He said given the mild damage and the fact that despite some inflammation the heart appeared to be functioning normally, “we expect these patients will have no problem in the future.”

edit on 9-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I have a question;

At what point did using 15 people constitute a "study" that could be reliably extrapolated across a population of 7,905,000,000.

That's;

15 in the study

and

7,905,000,000 who are apparently all the same as the 15 in the study, ffs.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Guy I know has this problem and surprise it started days after his first jab and went so much worse after the second one.

It's now almost mid November and he can basically do nothing. Even going out for walks with his walking device, a contraption with wheels and a handbrake has become a struggle, he worsened up.

There is a complicated valuing system to grade a heart with heart flow rates and all that and he's not even above 50% now of his original % value that was something around 70% for his age group.

But yeah, "mild and short term". He is a ghost of himself. Used to brush teeth in an MMA ring. I never asked if he thinks it was the vaccine though. Would not help him, rather the opposite.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Well yes yes ahem ahem of course we have another chaotic confusing report from scoop knookie experts 😃

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Tell it to all the dead people dying from this jab.

The MsM unashamedly strait up lie.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Couldn't that person of yours get a medical exemption? if you have a issue from the first dose i am sure in some areas you could get a medical exemption.

It's now almost mid November and he can basically do nothing. Even going out for walks with his walking device, a contraption with wheels and a handbrake has become a struggle, he worsened up.

I know that i am sorry. I know some in a area. Who cant walk without their walking device and they haven't looked like themselves after their doses.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

The MsM unashamedly strait up lie.

Makes you wonder just how many of those MSM anchors who keep pushing these booster doses actually do have it in their networks? its tiring to see those MSM anchors including the ones from MSNBC pushing the covid vaccination heavily.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
My ex took the first dose as she caved to government pressure, and the next morning, she felt something in her chest.
2 weeks later, a doctor confirmed it was pericarditis from the vaccine and she got the exemption because, as the doctor told her, the second dose would be waaayyyy more dangerous to her.

Soon after that, the government backed down from forcing everyone in the healthcare to be vaccinated...

At least, she won't have to take other shots, but more than 6 weeks after the first injection and she still has heart problems, her pressure going to the top for no apparent reasons. But she is getting better. Slowly.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Think the chance of developing heart inflammation(Myocarditis) down to COVID 19 is far greater than with the vaccine.

www.newscientist.com...
www.webmd.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I am sure that he did not connect the jabs with coincidence of heart inflammation back then, and I am unsure he did until now. I won't ask because as I see it, plenty of news about it and I don't want to plant that thought in his head, after the fact.

This is not me saying it was from the jabs, but the coincidence with the diagnosis and his former lifestyle leaves little than other option entertaining this thought.

But I read people write like he had preconditions or since he was MMA fighter, was overdoing it after the jabs etc. kind of brazen excuses / almost accusations of him being dumb or brazen after getting the jabs.

It has to be his fault.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Ya, evidently reading and math are not strong suites here. Does anyone bother to read what is linked? The “study” was 15 people out of millions. Also, in Israel they found 45 out of 2.5 mil that had various levels.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Think the chance of developing heart inflammation(Myocarditis) down to COVID 19 is far greater than with the vaccine.

www.newscientist.com...
www.webmd.com...

what are the chances without either?

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Mortality rate for child myocarditis is around 5 to 8 percent. These are children who otherwise would have lived. The Death rate for childhood covid is 0.00 to.0.26

This is criminal.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AfterTheGoldRush

It looks there more people reporting heart inflammation now on twitter and reddit.

Mortality rate for child myocarditis is around 5 to 8 percent

MSM doesn't tell its audience stats/data like this unfortunately.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You know that study came out? to deny any connections to the mRNA vaccination they could just blame covid for it. What happens when you still get heart inflammation but not covid?

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi I have been under extreme pressure to get vaccinated. I have friends break contact with me, family absolutely scream disgusting things at me - all wound up by the MSM and Fauci, I even lost my damn job over this. But me and my family will never ever take the vaccine. Never.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

I have a question;

At what point did using 15 people constitute a "study" that could be reliably extrapolated across a population of 7,905,000,000.

That's;

15 in the study

and

7,905,000,000 who are apparently all the same as the 15 in the study, ffs.

Did you read the part of the article that pointed out:

"Among 2.5 million Israelis who received the vaccine, only 54 experienced heart inflammation."

15 people represents a bit more than 25% of all Israelis who experienced heart inflammation. Statistically, that's a pretty representative sample.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Once you have something like myocarditis or cardiomyopathy, you have a limited time to live, usually 5 years, but up to 10 if you really take care of yourself. This is a simple well known FACT of life and death and I have had long meetings with some of the best cardiologists, sometimes looking at heart and lung transplants. Heart muscle cells DO NOT REGENERATE, just like brain cells, you don't make new ones! So if you take something that kills parts of your heart or brain (or pancreas), you ain't getting them back.

We are in our 3rd year since my wife's first congestive heart failure, she has had 4 heart failures in total (the first one plus 3 caused by Southlake Hospital doctors, in Newmarket, Ontario) and now she has a combination pacemaker-defibrillator which took three surgeries for them to get right.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyik

why is a sports-obsessed media not reporting on players dropping dead on the pitch? www.sovren.media...

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

www.newscientist.com...
www.webmd.com...

Based in Israel, the study showed that Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine is linked to an increased risk of myocarditis, with about one to five cases per 100,000 people. But COVID-19 infection was linked to an increased risk of 11 cases per 100,000 people.

Stats work a little differently though, don't they? If you choose to get the shot, then you may have a 5/100000 (0.005%) chance of suffering from heart inflammation. Not getting the shot, however, doesn't mean you're definitely going to get COVID... Worldwide there have only been 250 million confirmed cases so one statistically has a 250,000,000/7,900,000,000 (3.1646%) chance of getting COVID in the first place, then you have an 11/100000 (0.011%) chance of contracting heart inflammation after getting the COVID. Statistically that means the average person not getting the jab actually has a 0.000348101% chance of suffering heart inflammation related to COVID... 0.00035% is quite a bit less than the 0.005% chance those choosing the jab are facing, innit? Little over 14 times safer for your heart to just risk the COVID versus choosing to take the jab, in fact.

join