It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 shots later 1 booster later man has very little protection from covid 19

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: jidnum

originally posted by: holydarkness

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon

a reply to: holydarkness

Wait what?

Someone on immunosuppressants has s compromised immune system.

That definitely changes everything...

My wife has a severely immunosuppressive she caught it and no issues never went to the hospital

Well if you know someone who was OK that definitely means everyone else would be.

And the same # applies to the vaccine just because you or others experienced no harm from it doesn't mean everybody else had the same result. Y'all are biased though so you only apply it to covid.

No I look at what the data says.

Not personal anecdotes.

And the data says the covid 19 vaccine offers little to NO protection after 6 or 7 months

So one more time i ask how many shots are you willing to take?

50% effectivness is still far better than 0.

90% effectiveness against dying from covid is a hell of a lot better than 0.

www.reuters.com...

If booster shots are required so what?

that 90% is 90% of the already existing 98% so you're literally arguing over half a 0.5% improvement and not a overall 90% improvement. no wonder you're confused. I find it interesting with name like "sceptic" that you're falling for the whole lying with numbers game.

just like how they say that cases rose 500%!!! oh so it went from 1 case to 5? LOL

don't be fooled by %

So you don't think dropping s 1 in 50 chance of death to a 1 in 500 is a significant improvement?

2% of the US population is over 6 million people. Don't be fooled by %.

chance of surviving covid 98.1% chance of surviving covid with the experimental gene therapy 98.6%

chance of being harmed if i don't take the experimental gene therapy 0%
chance of being harmed if i do take the experimental gene therapy 100%

why 100%? because literally every single person I know has either died, had a miscarriage or gets sick 5 times as much since the jab because their immune system is now shot.

I'll take my chances without the experimental gene therapy. And yes its experimental and not a vax. it's only called a vax because they changed the definition. they changed it so much that now they cant even say the flu shot is a vax because it doesn't fit the new definition.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Wait what?

My wife has a severely immunosuppressive she caught it and no issues never went to the hospital

Well if you know someone who was OK that definitely means everyone else would be.

And the same # applies to the vaccine just because you or others experienced no harm from it doesn't mean everybody else had the same result. Y'all are biased though so you only apply it to covid.

Not personal anecdotes.

And the data says the covid 19 vaccine offers little to NO protection after 6 or 7 months

www.reuters.com...

that 90% is 90% of the already existing 98% so you're literally arguing over half a 0.5% improvement and not a overall 90% improvement. no wonder you're confused. I find it interesting with name like "sceptic" that you're falling for the whole lying with numbers game.

just like how they say that cases rose 500%!!! oh so it went from 1 case to 5? LOL

don't be fooled by %

So you don't think dropping s 1 in 50 chance of death to a 1 in 500 is a significant improvement?

2% of the US population is over 6 million people. Don't be fooled by %.

chance of surviving covid 98.1% chance of surviving covid with the experimental gene therapy 98.6%

I am guessing maths isn't your strong point.

chance of being harmed if i don't take the experimental gene therapy 0%
chance of being harmed if i do take the experimental gene therapy 100%

why 100%? because literally every single person I know has either died, had a miscarriage or gets sick 5 times as much since the jab because their immune system is now shot.

I'll take my chances without the experimental gene therapy. And yes its experimental and not a vax. it's only called a vax because they changed the definition. they changed it so much that now they cant even say the flu shot is a vax because it doesn't fit the new definition.

Neither apparently is honesty.

edit on 11-11-2021 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

Please explain how the flu vaccine was a vaccine in the old definition and not a vaccine in the new definition.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: HiddenIdentity

I am more surprised at how many in mostly western countries they were willing to surrender their rights, freedom over to vaccine drug markers with questionable record.

And suprised at the amount of cheerleaders big pharma has these days.

edit on 12/11/2021 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You can hate big pharm while still not lying about vaccine effectiveness.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: ScepticScot

Then it doesn't fit the definition of a vaccine.

Keep lining up for the government jab "sceptic".

Many vaccines require booster shots.

Please show a list for your statement for vaccines require booster shots?

Every vaccine i had as a child i have never got a booster shot.
The only vaccine i took more then once was hepatitis b when i was a paramedic and if i remember right it was once every 10 YEARS. not 6 months

www.webmd.com...

Glad to help you learn.

Many of us have never had any of those vaccines, so no booster was required.

The only vaccine I had off those lists is tetanus, when I was a child, after stepping on a nail. I received another shot as an adult and lost the function of the arm where I received the injection, for 3 days, and it took about 6 weeks before it went back to feeling normal.

I had the measles, mumps, and chicken pox, as a child. I barely remember it, except for the tea parties I had with my brother, that had the measles at the same time that I did.

I got a doll from a neighbor when I got the chicken pox, and I remember drinking a lot of herbal tea when I had the mumps.

I don't remember staying in bed or feeling sick. Mother says it wasn't that bad because all the children in the neighborhood had the childhood diseases at the same time.

We were poor healthy children. We played in the dirt, and only washed our hands before sit down meals.

No washing between eating fruit from the trees, items from the garden, or that we pilfered from the cabinet or refrigerator.

None of us were hospitalized or died.

But I am an old fart, pure country, things were a lot different back then. I only remember two children that died the whole time I was a child.

A young boy fell into the pond and panicked, his friend went to help him. He was a great swimmer, but the kid locked on to him so tight that he could not free himself and he could not save them.

Like I said. Things were a lot different back then.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Then it doesn't fit the definition of a vaccine.

Keep lining up for the government jab "sceptic".

Many vaccines require booster shots.

Please show a list for your statement for vaccines require booster shots?

Every vaccine i had as a child i have never got a booster shot.
The only vaccine i took more then once was hepatitis b when i was a paramedic and if i remember right it was once every 10 YEARS. not 6 months

www.webmd.com...

Glad to help you learn.

Many of us have never had any of those vaccines, so no booster was required.

The only vaccine I had off those lists is tetanus, when I was a child, after stepping on a nail. I received another shot as an adult and lost the function of the arm where I received the injection, for 3 days, and it took about 6 weeks before it went back to feeling normal.

I had the measles, mumps, and chicken pox, as a child. I barely remember it, except for the tea parties I had with my brother, that had the measles at the same time that I did.

I got a doll from a neighbor when I got the chicken pox, and I remember drinking a lot of herbal tea when I had the mumps.

I don't remember staying in bed or feeling sick. Mother says it wasn't that bad because all the children in the neighborhood had the childhood diseases at the same time.

We were poor healthy children. We played in the dirt, and only washed our hands before sit down meals.

No washing between eating fruit from the trees, items from the garden, or that we pilfered from the cabinet or refrigerator.

None of us were hospitalized or died.

But I am an old fart, pure country, things were a lot different back then. I only remember two children that died the whole time I was a child.

A young boy fell into the pond and panicked, his friend went to help him. He was a great swimmer, but the kid locked on to him so tight that he could not free himself and he could not save them.

Like I said. Things were a lot different back then.

Always good to hear about the 'good old days' but isn't really pertinent to the point that many vaccines do require boosters.

People may not have been vaccinated as much back in the day. They also had many more deaths and other complications from what are now preventable illnesses.

Vaccines aren't perfect but overall they have been one of the great medical success stories of the last century.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Wait what?

Not personal anecdotes.

www.reuters.com...

Why do morons like you say # like this. 90% vs 0. Lolol, you know this isn’t true, right, right? If you believe this I think it’s time you turn the tv off.

link   

Wait what?

Not personal anecdotes.

www.reuters.com...

Why do morons like you say # like this. 90% vs 0. Lolol, you know this isn’t true, right, right? If you believe this I think it’s time you turn the tv off.

link   

Wait what?

Not personal anecdotes.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
So you would prefer booster shots every six months? Dutch govt is ordering a lockdown despite the vaccination. Cases are surging in EU countries despite the booster doses.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Read…about…how…viruses…mutate

I can’t say anymore, because I haven’t done stupid since I was about 18

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: jidnum

Please explain how the flu vaccine was a vaccine in the old definition and not a vaccine in the new definition.

But the MRNA is a vaccine as defined by the new method but not the old method.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

That's the thing.

Many of us "old farts" played in the dirt as children. We were outside all day, most every day.

I've lost count of the number of exposures to Covid I've had since it arrived "officially". I suspect it arrived a while before that...

I've been tested several times--three times within the last month--a family member had Covid, and my exposure couldn't have been any more than it was. Yet every single test has been negative.

Not so much as a sniffle. Yet if that federal mandate goes through--January 4th, or whatever the date is/will be, I suddenly become unemployed...perhaps even unemployable. All because I won't take a medical treatment that I not only do not want, but that I do not need.

I've stated this many times, both here on ATS and elsewhere, I don't care if some one gets the jab, and however many bloody boosters. That's fine, don't care.

I'm, however, not quite so sanguine about being required to get it in order to be employed. Still not going to get it.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

Wait what?

Not personal anecdotes.

www.reuters.com...

I provided a source showings it's true.

What did you bring exactly?

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
So you would prefer booster shots every six months? Dutch govt is ordering a lockdown despite the vaccination. Cases are surging in EU countries despite the booster doses.

Yes I would prefer booster shots rather than having the perpetual lockdowns or far higher deaths/hospitalizations.

Why wouldn't I?
edit on 13-11-2021 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   
It's about time an EVIL person is reported as dying from the vaccine!

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:42 AM
link   

So what your saying is the government's trying to kill me, I got taken off the NHS doctors surgery because I didn't go to the doctors, ever, I didn't know they did that

And now that every person I have spoke to has said they got a blue envelope through the door to go for their jab, I get nothing

Nobody questions me on not wearing a mask, they say, can I offer you a mask to wear, when I say I don't wear a mask they say, ok

So the government don't want to give me their magic vaccines, they never even offered me, I don't pay council tax, TV license, and when I'm running low on money, they give me some, at 0% interest on payback

I must be special haha

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVG1980

So what your saying is the government's trying to kill me, I got taken off the NHS doctors surgery because I didn't go to the doctors, ever, I didn't know they did that

And now that every person I have spoke to has said they got a blue envelope through the door to go for their jab, I get nothing

Nobody questions me on not wearing a mask, they say, can I offer you a mask to wear, when I say I don't wear a mask they say, ok

So the government don't want to give me their magic vaccines, they never even offered me, I don't pay council tax, TV license, and when I'm running low on money, they give me some, at 0% interest on payback

I must be special haha

You seem to have achieved the off grid dream.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Ooft just wait tili I wake up

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join