It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Transgender Women Have a ‘Right to Gestate’?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AfterTheGoldRush

2 lesbians cannot have a NATURAL BIRTH Child composed of Both " Parents " DNA . It's a FACT in Canada by the way..........

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Hanging my head in shame.... I know I should know this... but who is the "twinkie"???

I don't recognize him!!!

That is Pete buttleg something or another. Ran for president last election and he’s now in charge of transportation or something. He was out on paternity leave while our ports have been backed up effecting our supply chain.

Him and his husband adopted babies and bc he’s super special, he just left his responsibilities as the head of transportation for our entire country without putting someone in charge of his responsibilities🤷‍♀️
Allegedly 🙄

Come on!!!! If a woman did that!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit And what does that have to do with anything? They can both be mothers. No man can be a mother. No man can gestate a baby. no transwoman has a right to a transplant womb and risk a human life for their own kicks.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

That is Pete buttleg something or another. Ran for president last election and he’s now in charge of transportation or something. He was out on paternity leave while our ports have been backed up effecting our supply chain.

Him and his husband adopted babies and bc he’s super special, he just left his responsibilities as the head of transportation for our entire country without putting someone in charge of his responsibilities🤷‍♀️
Allegedly 🙄

Yes, he is a special one indeed...About as special as Meghan Markle -- excuse me, the Duchess of Sussex -- sending her word salad letter to Schumer and Pelosi begging for family leave from her little mansion in Montecito. The poor thing had to survive on Sizzler's salad bar growing up donchaknow!!!

I wonder if Buttigieg's surrogate mother -- who actually did all the work for them to have that baby -- got any family leave for her healing and recovery. Somehow I doubt he even gave HER a thought.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

people should be able to do whatever they want as long as they are not harming anyone else.

I'm still gonna think they're weirdos but whatever, its their life.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

people should be able to do whatever they want as long as they are not harming anyone else.

I 100% agree with you!

It’s strange because up until the the last couple decades or so, that was Exactly how things were going.

Apparently too well!

It must have caught the attention of our master overlords and they manufactured a quick and brutal way to stop that from gaining anymore momentum.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: jidnum

I 100% agree with you!

It’s strange because up until the the last couple decades or so, that was Exactly how things were going.

Apparently too well!

It must have caught the attention of our master overlords and they manufactured a quick and brutal way to stop that from gaining anymore momentum.

Humanity as a whole has been fractured into “groups” that must hate all other groups.

It’s division to prevent unity

Unity of the masses is the most frightening ideology to the controlling class because they KNOW they simply do NOT stand a chance.

They are basically soulless, weak, spineless cowards with money.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Well, according to Michael Badnarik (I am not sure if I agree 100%, but it makes sense for the most part), HUMAN RIGHTS come from ownership.

We own our body, therefore, we can decide what to do withour body, and what anyone else can do to or with our body - no one can lawfully even touch our body without our consent.

However, we at least sub-consciously have agreed to practical exceptions, like sitting in a bus next to someone, whose leg might touch our leg - I don't think it'd be wise to start creating lawsuits based on something like that.

'Right to gestate' is not really a right, unless you can gestate all by yourself, or with the consent of another that can give you that right. It's always interesting to see how ignorant people are, when it comes to the topic of 'rights'. They think anything can be a right, and that rights can be taken away. Healthcare can't be a right for the simple reason that you don't own it.

You don't own healthcare, you don't own nurses, hospitals, and so on, so you don't have any inherent right to healthcare. However, being able to walk around without being forcedfully 'taken care of' IS a right, because you own your body, and we all have the right to walk around on this planet.

If you are a 'healthcare worker', own a hospital on your own land, then healthcare would be your right.

So, to put it to a clear language, everyone has the right to BE pregnant, because it's your body, and you can be whatever you want with your body. If you can make it happen, I don't see how anyone could deny your right to it.

I also can't see how anyone would be crazy enough to incarnate to a situation or body like that, but that's just me.. there are probably people with enough bad karma to have to choose something horrible like that.

When looking at rights, it's an interesting question - what law would be broken, why wouldn't everyone have the right to be pregnant, if it can be made happen? It might not be ethically or morally good, could be uncomfortable for the incarnating soul, but so it normal pregnancy, so I don't really see the problem, rights-wise.

How about talking about right to do circumsicions.. now THERE is a true crime - putting a KNIFE to the most sensitive part of a BABY without their consent! If there's ANYTHING more horrible, unlawful or deplorable, I don't want to know. Violating the GENITALIA OF A BABY should be considered worse crime than murder, and essentially, it _IS_ worse than rape of some teenager or adult, as there is actual mutilation involved - AND it's all done without any kind of anesthesia!

Who in their right mind wants to DO that to a baby? Who in their right mind wants to BE the baby to have that done to them? I can assure you, everyone that has ever taken part in something like that, will incarnate to such a baby some day, and there will be tears and gnashing of teeth! Well, maybe the baby won't have actual teeth yet, but there'll be gnashing of something.

In any case, even IF there's something inherently unlawful about pregnancy based on body type, I would rather have 10 million such things happen without consequences than ONE circumsicion happen to an innocent baby. I DREAD my next incarnation, because what if I that happens to me? Imagining the sheer pain keeps me up at night sometimes.

Circumsicion? Absolute crime, worse than murder from any standpoint.

Pregnancy? Peanuts compared to that, no matter what kind it is, even if it requires some kind of surgery or incision. PEANUTS! At least adults are given painkillers for it, the baby has nothing. And for what? To satisfy some pervertic 'religious' or 'cultural' crap that the Creator would NEVER want people to satisfy in the first place!

I am tellin' ya, it's a MAD world - yeah, I can't be bothered to write that word more than once, but it really is.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

I'm sorry, but if your body is not physically capable of being pregnant, then you do not have a right to BE pregnant which is what trans are arguing here, and if they could be pregnant, but only through the transfer of body parts from one person to their own, they still would not have the right to be pregnant because it could only happen with another person's consent outside themselves - the womb donor.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Not quite....it is also a baby's life...and the life of the womb donor too. Utterly selfish of them. a reply to: jidnum

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
What about women with fertility issues? Don't they have the right to help to conceive? a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I notice all the focus is on the gestation and birthing of the child, but no mention of plans of what they're planning to do after the child is actually born. It seems to me they have some sort of fixation on the concept of pregnancy, rather than the reality of the end result.

A lot of these proported "transgender" folks are Autogynephiliacs.

Autogynephilia (derived from Greek for 'love of oneself as a woman') is the term Blanchard coined for "a male's propensity to be sexually aroused by the thought of himself as a female", intending for the term to refer to "the full gamut of erotically arousing cross-gender behaviors and fantasies".

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

No one ever said they did. However they do not require medical intervention for either to birth, unlike the frankenpuzzy steal a womb escapades of the trans kult

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Do Transgender Women Have a ‘Right to Gestate’?

This is the literal definition of mad science.

Paging Dr. Frankenstein.

Paging Dr. Frankenstein.
edit on 12-11-2021 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Do dogs have the right to be cats?

Only humans create problems like this.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Hanging my head in shame.... I know I should know this... but who is the "twinkie"???

I don't recognize him!!!

Allegedly 🙄

If a woman had done that we would all be strung up in the Capitol Mall and have rocks thrown at our heads..

I'm still trying to think of the exact right words to say to this one though...

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AfterTheGoldRush

No.

If it requires someone outside yourself, then it's not a right, even for them. That's getting into the "right" to health care. No one has that right either. We can all do whatever we can to keep ourselves healthy and we absolutely have that right, but none of us has the right to compel anyone else to service us and keep us healthy or provide us with services to our desires - that's slavery and you don't have a right to it.

Of course, I can't self-impregnate, so I don't have a right to be pregnant really either. Someone has to agree to get me there.
edit on 12-11-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Why is anyone getting so worked up over this topic?

Is it because women fought so hard to be socially equal to man, they feel threatened that the only thing making them special now, is taken away.

How does this decisions affect anyone but the ones taking it?

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
There are times when I am actually 'kind of' glad that I'm old, have a bad heart; it makes me "short for this world". Seeing some of this stuff makes that a good thing.

Problem is; I have this 4 YO WolfDog, so I kinda have to live at least another 10 years; I truly shudder at the future prospects.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
A helpful gay friend/sperm donor, a turkey baster and a bit of luck does the job well - uses sperm and eggs and a woman's body to bring to term. How dare you compare it to frankenpuzzy chop and shut jobs! a reply to: ketsuko

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join