It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S4 facility at Area 51 photographed during construction

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

This changes everything for me.
All these years up till yesterday, I was looking in the wrong place! Que Raiders of the lost Ark audio clip!

I was looking where the circle is with the lollipop marking the spot. I never could see what anyone was talking about.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BurnsXL

Nice work...this is going to be the case because there hasn't been any excavation at this site. Lazar made this # up.

Oh really, then perhaps you can explain the difference in the areas circled in these photos from 1952 and 1988.

(download image to view full size)

edit on 9-11-2021 by A51Watcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: A51Watcher

Did you send this to George yet?

If not, I just emailed it to him.

Yep a non compressed copy was sent to him and others the same day it was posted on youtube.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

YT?

brb...

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I'm backšŸ‘šŸ¼

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Nice!

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Hey arbi, youre one of the smarter guys here.

Last time you brought up lazar, s4 and his "ufo" pictures captured by his palls you had an interesting theory as to what they really were. I didnt comment much back then on your post and to be honest i likely wont much now either.

But...

If s4 is really a test range where we test ...stuff...against adversarial radar systems.....then what do YOU think was really captured in those photos.

I'll give one hint...it wasn't a ufo.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

This changes everything for me.
All these years up till yesterday, I was looking in the wrong place! Que Raiders of the lost Ark audio clip!

I was looking where the circle is with the lollipop marking the spot. I never could see what anyone was talking about.

Yes us too! We were also confused that a bus going there every day did not create tire tracks leading to the facility (unless they swept the route every day)

If you examine the area using GE you can still see the tire track created road leading there and it also ends there, indicating that this location is the destination for this road.

(download image to view full size)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Hey arbi, youre one of the smarter guys here.

Last time you brought up lazar, s4 and his "ufo" pictures captured by his palls you had an interesting theory as to what they really were. I didnt comment much back then on your post and to be honest i likely wont much now either.

But...

If s4 is really a test range where we test ...stuff...against adversarial radar systems.....then what do YOU think was really captured in those photos.

I'll give one hint...it wasn't a ufo.

Arbi continually states that what Bob John and Gene saw and also what I saw was merely remote controlled plasma balls.

I have asked him repeatedly for video evidence of such a thing and he just goes quiet and leaves.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

YT?

brb...

Yeah unfortunately once you upload a video to YT it is immediately compressed.

That is why we sent the original to George and others.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Maybe because he thinks your request is ironic

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Here is a closeup on the other 1952 photo you posted of S-4 and my 2021 photo of the same basic spot you circled in orange:

There's 70 years between the two and both show the area within your orange circle which have the same landscape. Explanation? Are you saying that area was excavated in the late 80s then replaced on top with the exact same features as 1952? Here's an animation below of 1952 and 2021. I got the same spot close enough but not exactly:

In addition to the same hilly terrain, these particular spots circled in white match almost exactly:

edit on 10-11-2021 by Ectoplasm8 because: more photos

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: A51Watcher

Arbi continually states that what Bob John and Gene saw and also what I saw was merely remote controlled plasma balls.

I have asked him repeatedly for video evidence of such a thing and he just goes quiet and leaves.

Iā€™m not defending arbi ā€¦ā€¦ but it appears Plasma Balls can be created!

Source Dept. of Energy: HOW CAN YOU MAKE A PLASMA BALL?

Imagine this contraption on developmental steroids, at the beyond top secret level, and like a laser pointer, zig zag plasma balls in the sky. Would the control of it be remotely, who knowsā€¦.Just a thoughtā€¦.

šŸ‘½šŸ¤”šŸ·

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
Are you saying that area was excavated in the late 80s then replaced on top with the exact same features as 1952? Here's an animation below of 1952 and 2021.

1988 photo -

Yes that is exactly what the 1988 and other images show.

And covering it over to look the same as before is exactly what camouflage experts do.

I don't have to claim it, the 1988 photo speaks for itself.

There is clearly excavation and construction in that photo.

And yes you correctly guessed the obvious explanation.

edit on 10-11-2021 by A51Watcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Yes that is exactly what the 1988 and other images show.

And covering it over to look the same as before is exactly what camouflage experts do.

I don't have to claim it, the 1988 photo speaks for itself.

There is clearly excavation and construction in that photo.

I appreciate you do this in your spare time and can see in higher res but it isn't clear to me, can you point to where the evidence of excavation / construction is in the 1988 photo and where that differs in before and/or after ?

All I see is a slight difference in colour and some relief but nothing that couldn't be sand reflecting differently - certainly doesn't shout construction site.

edit on 10-11-2021 by chunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Maybe because he thinks your request is ironic
I suppose it could be ironic that A51 Watcher is asking for a video of a plasma ball, if physicist Tom Mahood is right that the area 51 videos shot by Lazar and friends show plasma balls.

But I've admitted that Mahood's hypothesis is not proven, nor has A51 Watcher proven that they don't show plasma, which doesn't nessarily have to be a "ball" shape, in fact according to Mahood's hypothesis, the plasma produced almost certainly would not be completely spherical, but would be stretched somewhat in the horizontal direction, thus possibly somewhat resembling a disk.

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Iā€™m not defending arbi ā€¦ā€¦ but it appears Plasma Balls can be created!

Source Dept. of Energy: HOW CAN YOU MAKE A PLASMA BALL?

Imagine this contraption on developmental steroids, at the beyond top secret level, and like a laser pointer, zig zag plasma balls in the sky. Would the control of it be remotely, who knowsā€¦.Just a thoughtā€¦.

šŸ‘½šŸ¤”šŸ·
There is more than one way to make plasma. Physicist Tom Mahood's suggestion was based on the Bragg peak of a particle beam. Another physicist, who posts on ATS as mbkennel, made a thread about another method of creating atmospheric plasma which could have very interesting apparent performance characteristics, due to lack of what we might normally consider inertial mass of a flying "object", since depending on how you define "object", the plasma ball is not really an object, so its aparent motion is not restricted by inertial mass, so it can make maneuvers that would be impossible for planes and even drones.

System and Method for Laser-Induced Plasma for Infrared Homing Missile Countermeasure
See the illustration below from the patent, showing a laser firing into the air, creating laser-induced plasma.

If A51Watcher is wondering why nobody outside of area 51 is shooting lasers into the air to create plasma, it's probably illegal, unless it's done over a no-fly zone like area 51, for one reason. In areas where planes can fly, even shining a single laser into the sky can get you into a lot of trouble, if it happens to distract a pilot and they report you, so I think firing multiple lasers (or particle beams) would be even worse.

For those interested, this is the patent cited in mbkennels plasma thread:

US Patent

We know the military has systems to create false fleets of aircraft, not only on radar, but they may even have ways of spoofing visual targets, though details of such programs are secret for good reason. The less an adversary knows about these systems, the harder it is for them to counter the systems.

The Navy's Secretive And Revolutionary Program To Project False Fleets From Drone Swarms

The advanced electronic warfare program uses swarms in the air and sea to cooperatively fool a wide variety of sensors dispersed over a large area.

If they haven't at least considered visual spoofing in addition to radar spoofing of the false fleets, someone is sleeping on the job.

edit on 20211110 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Interesting post Arbi. MB is a very smart guy. Maybe he's on to something....

Furthermore, a plasma is a non linear optical medium.

Btw you are right. generally, they are more oblong shaped than purely spherical.

But what do i know....

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
Are you saying that area was excavated in the late 80s then replaced on top with the exact same features as 1952? Here's an animation below of 1952 and 2021.

1988 photo -

This is a fact, however, one I will not validate.

Most people don't know Google Earth was started by the CIA originally called EarthViewer.

"They" know what they are doing.

But let's allow the shills to continue to play in their sandbox and enjoy watching them.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   

But what do i know....

Not much, however, I understand your question is rhetorical.

On the one hand you have an expert team in image analysis who has proven there is a physical object in the video from Lazar's 1989 footage. They provide extensive and detailed explanations of how they were able to determine there is a physical object. Easy to confirm if you, too, understand the technical applications of their image analysis.

Or you can continue to carry Little Micky West's water (Arbitrageur) and say, "It's remote controlled plasma balls" with zero supporting evidence.

It's how you shilly bois work. Strawman after strawman argument. Deflect, deflect, deflect.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
So I was just rooting around the Area 51 / Papoose neighborhood when I came across some of the weirdest topography I have ever seenā€¦ā€¦.

Hereā€™s the ref from GEā€¦.

Are we test terraforming? Are aliens terraforming? Are we now harboring illegal extraterrestrial aliens? Whoā€™s in charge here? I want to speak to the managerā€¦ā€¦

There is beauty in the way they lookā€¦ā€¦I could imagine, a dark, black planet with the topography as this.

This one looks like a massive, irregular shaped, sink hole collapseā€¦..could also be a bad airbrushingā€¦.like the moon..

šŸ‘½šŸ¤”šŸ§šŸŗ
edit on 11-11-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join