It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi News Conference - Drunk Or Mentally Compromised?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Soo, in Pertusi drunk words and incoherent blah, she is telling us that we are nothing but birds in a birdbath and should feel privilege that the elite allow us to live.

there you have it.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Good God Man is that thing even Alive ?
She's past her time to be in control of anything.
Put her out to pasture now before this country is ruined completely.

originally posted by: MapMistress
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Her eyes are half closed a lot thruout the speech and superlong blinks. Kinda looks like she took valium or something.

She makes so many weird facial expressions in this speech. And towards the end, she looks more like she is making monkey faces and monkey gestures.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
I’d say both.

Agreed. A few glasses of sherry to take the edge of the early stages of dementia.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

These people think that's it's perfectly fine to continue holding office and being a major power broker well WELL into their twilight years.

It's really quite sad and depressing.

This lady, like Biden, Bader-Ginsburg and like a lot of the political colleagues, belong in a fishing boat or a beach or someplace with their families.

Not behind podiums, not in the Halls of Power, not making vital decisions about the direction of a nation.

We all lose skills, competencies and abilities as we age, which is perfectly normal, and nothing to be upset about. That's life.

What separates "us" from "them" is that most people recognize deterioration of their abilities themselves and understand when it's the right time to retire.

Who could've anticipated in 1776 that the modern human's life expectancy would almost double at some point, and that without guardrails and limitations, people in elected office would hold onto their positions loooong after they should've retired.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
The "birdable" language must be "foul" language 😎

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
a reply to: gspat

While I agree with your sentiment about American doing better, Trump is gone, is largely irrelevant, but you lot still let him live in your head. Let him go, man!

I guess you have not been Following the " REAL NEWS " Lately , President Trump is Far From being irrelevant and Technically is Still the POTUS .
edit on 7-11-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Until 2024, he is irrelevant, which will change if he is the GOP nominee. Until then,he is Mr. private citizen. The EC didnt elect Trump, so he isnt the POTUS. Lets quit discussing an exPOTUS. Im frankly sick of him.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Rep Clyburn says Joe Biden is under more stress than any President since John Kennedy.

www.foxnews.com...

They're all getting really think skinned, aren't they?

When they begin to "check out" is when I'll applaud.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
a reply to: gspat

While I agree with your sentiment about American doing better, Trump is gone, is largely irrelevant, but you lot still let him live in your head. Let him go, man!

I guess you have not been Following the " REAL NEWS " Lately , President Trump is Far From being irrelevant and Technically is Still the POTUS .

Right. More popular than Biden. Even amongst many Democrats. Amazing.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
She’s 80. She’s incompetent.

And democrats keep voting for her.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

And I thought Biden was bad,I think she is worse
off then he is.Do we have anyone running this
country at all,or is it whoever is in the office at
the time.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
In the last election over 80 million Americans confirmed that people like Joe and Nance are both safe and effective.

Follow the science.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: gspat
So after 4 years of watching Trump ramble incoherently, we have three more years left of this to look forward to?

Please America... Do better.

Yeah, except Trump never rambled incoherently. He said some silly things sometimes, but he is the most eloquent speaker in the history of history compared to Biden and Pelosi...

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
After an extensive search I found something about "bird dogging" in politics. I have to believe it is a term she heard but didn't comprehend of fully understand. Or maybe she just blurted out something, I dunno...

Bird dogging, in a political context, is pinning a politician down with a question worded such that if answered it forces the politician to choose a side or make a statement more revealing than they would have preferred. But, I don't think that would work with nancy. She would just lie, or more likely, ignore any question she couldn't bs her way through.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
And the press just sitting there like this is all normal and whats going on isnt happening right in front of their eyes.

This is beyond problematic , these people need removed NOW and these people in the press need to lose their jobs and never pick up a pen and paper again

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This is what happens when you refuse to give up power mongering and get old and think you are still good at your job. Also what happens when people with a lot of money and power need to understand it is time to retire.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
There's a reason most countries make the average schlubs retire between 65-75 years old.
Why are politicians an exception?
What makes them exempt from the ravages of time that penalise the rest of us?

You really want people who are possibly incapable of driving a car to drive your country?

Most common folks at Joe's and Pelosi's ages and clear mental decline would be in or heading towards nursing homes.
But sure, give them all that power because they have money.

Stop electing these old fools.

We need to try and pass laws cutting off government jobs once you hit 60 or something. Also means test their pensions.

Australian politicians get a guaranteed pensions regardless of wealth, unlike the average Aussie who is means tested to see if they qualify. It's all bullsh*t and it is only this way because we keep allowing it too.

Your vote does not matter. The system will not change as long as you keep using the same system to keep electing these same people over and over.

Something something insanity is doing the same thing over and over or something...

Left and Right needs to go. Government jobs need to be based on qualifications and ability not how rich and popular you are.
Instead of left and right, how about we just go with right and wrong.

2 party systems are a scam, always have been. Stop playing the effing game.
edit on 8-11-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
To be fair I don't think she knows what the heck she is talking about, she is at least a few pills and a few shots down here..Its free association of a truly addled mind. reply to: ancientlight

edit on 14-11-2021 by AfterTheGoldRush because: pressed send too soon

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   

There was a rumour that her nephew Gavin was dead, and they used a double. Perhaps the poor thing is grief-stricken.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join