It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi News Conference - Drunk Or Mentally Compromised?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Tell me about it. Sounds like she went 10 rounds with Jose Cuervo. Not even youtube subs transcoder could make much sense of it.

Transcript decoder ring

Nancy is gonna step down soon...Pelosi cut 'n run rumor?

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: JacKatMtn
As I was watching this, my son just sent me a video of Biden talking like he was looney Tunes, so I sent this one to him

I heard about that. Biden and Pelosi trying to make themselves believe that Americans are angry at them for not pushing through their agendas faster. Biden essentially took a page out of Obama's notebook and said Americans are too dumb to understand how things work.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Wow.

I honestly don't understand how anyone can support democrats. It doesn't matter how much you hate Trump or republicans in general. How can you possibly support high ranking democrats? It defies explanation. That democrat fool from Georgia who said Guam would tip over and capsize if we put too many troops on it is still in office. And that happened 11 years ago! People are still voting for that moron! What the hell dems???

You have to remember that the typical Democrat never sees these stories....

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker It just looks like Adderall intoxication to me.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   
She seems to think Americans want a privilege scrub in a birdable birdbath.
Ill pass in that one!

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   
So this 'privilege' she's talking about? Does that include her millions and multiple 10k fridges ?
No off course not. She's talking about us, the average middle class hard working Americans.
I happen to live within my means (everything is 20+years old,except my car that's 16), and so I'm doing well financially, no debt ,savings & investing.
Suppose she'd call it 'privileged'

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Did she say "birdbath" ?

She talks like a 3 year old that's trying to learn to speak. That would explain why their childish followers support them because they can actually understand it all.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I'm starting to really hate dems. There is something clearly wrong with this woman. Either that or there is some wierd reason they are doing this on purpose. It's one thing to ramble like a drunk in front of your friends i.e. homeboys, and another to be doing so in a setting where one has a role of authority. This is not a setting where say, your uncle starts going out to pasture and talking nonsense but you humor him anyway, this is a job and it either constitutes abuse or it's just ominous the more it drags on.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: gspat

So after 4 years of watching Trump ramble incoherently,

Ehm..

..Yeah..

Right.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   

We just don’t want to admit it but these politicians are all just OLD.
Trump is too old, Biden is too old, and so is Pelosi.

They are all showing signs of mental decline.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
So this 'privilege' she's talking about? Does that include her millions and multiple 10k fridges ?
No off course not. She's talking about us, the average middle class hard working Americans.
I happen to live within my means (everything is 20+years old,except my car that's 16), and so I'm doing well financially, no debt ,savings & investing.
Suppose she'd call it 'privileged'

I think you are privileged. My stove and range are from 1966, My truck is 25 years old, and my last car was 90 years old.

You should feel fortunate!

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

She said "birdbath," "birdable," and "priviledge scrub" and everyone just stood by and acted as if it were completely normal. Here's a tip: It isn't. ..
edit on 7-11-2021 by TheReaversChain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Her eyes are half closed a lot thruout the speech and superlong blinks. Kinda looks like she took valium or something.

She makes so many weird facial expressions in this speech. And towards the end, she looks more like she is making monkey faces and monkey gestures.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I can't see how anyone can watch this clip and think that this person should be in charge of anything.

This isn't the outside the restaurant clip caught by TMZ, she knew and willingly came to this press conference in this condition. You would never go to a meeting if you were intoxicated or were feeling a little "under the weather" mentally wise and make statements.

Nobody would do that.

Either this is an entire joke to her or she's in some serious mental decline that would affect her decision making skills.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   
If she is drunk, please someone start mixing her drinks with 150 proof alcohol, so she is really drunk.

Most drunks can not tell how much alcohol is in a drink put more alcohol in adrink and the more they like it.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

An Arrogant Drunk comes to Mind,,,,,,,,,,,,,

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I always enjoy seeing an older communist with dementia flappin' their pie hole in public.

It's always entertaining - and the upside is that nobody knows what the hell she's talking about so it limits the damage to the country.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: billxam

I'd rather there be term limits and pre-voting psych evals, but that's just me.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

@ 01:26 on the tw@tter link:

'bird bath or privilege scrub'

...oh dear,..... lol

(keep that 👈 beer away from Pelosi 🤣)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: gspat

While I agree with your sentiment about American doing better, Trump is gone, is largely irrelevant, but you lot still let him live in your head. Let him go, man!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join