It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three thousand medical profesionals sacked in Adelaide

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I found this on FB Nurses are protesting and claiming most of the sick in ICU are vaccinated, that's why they want you jabbed quick Myocarditis rates are rising so fast Cardiologists cant cope with the workload, so what is the answer, collapse the Health system so nothing gets reported.www.facebook.com...

+61 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

During an ACTUAL life threatening viral pandemic, you do NOT get rid of vital medical experts/nurses/staff, it simply doesn't happen.

HOWEVER, during a dodgy china made bioweapon attack against a society that does not want as globalist dictatorship results in the non-compliant being sacked/shunned/rebuked and eliminated so that the agenda can be completed.

Its a war between us versus the elite, not black vs white, red vs blue etc etc. Only the brainwashed elites' muppet-people are the ones who cannot see it, or are being paid to push the false narrative.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You have made a very salient point. # me Melbourne at the moment. www.facebook.com... They are throwing # at the coppers

edit on 3-11-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Great Find - Amazing Truth Bombs from a very Strong Determined Woman.

Right from the get go she says - "The News is Reporting 100 Staff Lay Offs, Try 3000" - BOOM!!!

Telling the Media they need to Wake Up and Report the Truth that almost every single ICU patient is Vaccine Damaged - BOOM!!!

People are Dropping Dead from the Vaccines - BOOM!!!

Youngsters are having Heat Attacks because of the Vaccine - BOOM!!!

The Medical System is being Destroyed by Design - BOOM!!!

This Lady is Awesome!!!

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
No sense keeping the hospitals going if you're at the edge of a massive population reset to fit your dark agendas to wipe out those that pose the greatest threat to your deceptions.

And if you do go to a hospital, they will be sure to run you through the financial gulag and off you with a vent once sheeting looks good on the insurance or other incentives to make it so.

Hey humanity. This would be a good time to wake up and put an end to playing their games.

Deep within us resides a spark of Creation. As long as you continue to participate in their stories, that spark is kept very small, barely breathing.

Your real story is much more interesting than anything they've got to offer.

Love awakens your Spark and can be found in so many layers of Creation. Breathe that in as often as you can.

We are brighter than any darkness and they wish to keep you dim.

Find your fire within.

+34 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I was just looking at tweets. Seems there's a bunch of smug pro-vaxxers in Australia as well.
One anti-vaxxer said he got fired from his job at a department store. The pro-vax people were calling him an asshole and saying how glad they were that he got fired.
He replied: "Funny, I could still go to that store and shop if I wanted to. I guess the virus leaves you alone if you're spending, but not if you're earning."

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: starshift

Indeed well said, this skirmish is a prelude the battle lines are drawn. If They really think the people are compliant good because it will fit nicely with the rest of their delusions. If I were the resistance now I would bring in the long-range snipers, a good volley, and then retire. Then the enemy would think twice about getting out of an armoured vehicle. Keep them contained and always have to check their backs. Trying to fight in that riot gear must be a nightmare. Just in case you missed it www.facebook.com...
t

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: starshift

Indeed well said, this skirmish is a prelude the battle lines are drawn. If They really think the people are compliant good because it will fit nicely with the rest of their delusions. If I were the resistance now I would bring in the long-range snipers, a good volley, and then retire. Then the enemy would think twice about getting out of an armoured vehicle. Keep them contained and always have to check their backs. Trying to fight in that riot gear must be a nightmare. Just in case you missed it www.facebook.com...
t

Thanks for link, because after you mentioned that feces was being flung at cops, I went to bitchute
and searched 'Adelaide protests', to which zero results came up. Further searches yield only approved media
versions. Also, the fb links are coming up
as 'unavailable' in most cases where Master Zuck is not having his globalist technofascist way.
Looks like this one is working. Just wanted to say thanks...

# 1458

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

During an ACTUAL life threatening viral pandemic, you do NOT get rid of vital medical experts/nurses/staff, it simply doesn't happen.

HOWEVER, during a dodgy china made bioweapon attack against a society that does not want as globalist dictatorship results in the non-compliant being sacked/shunned/rebuked and eliminated so that the agenda can be completed.

Its a war between us versus the elite, not black vs white, red vs blue etc etc. Only the brainwashed elites' muppet-people are the ones who cannot see it, or are being paid to push the false narrative.

Perfectly said. I was thinking the same thing.
None of it makes sense because the people behind this plandemic are insane psychopaths

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
In typical fashion, FB is trying to get these posts off their platform.

So many agencies have gone rogue.

The eventual fall out could bring down both political parties. Remember also, investigations into the government cretins behind this are ongoing in Australia.

Of course, the MSM is not reporting that fact.

MSM needs to go down for High Treason ... and they will.

P

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

They want to cause rolling chaos and have a sick and weak enemy. Check your guns and keep the powder dry when the chaos gets going they will be so busy the apples of opportunity will be swaying in the breeze.
Here is an honest guy telling it like it is.Its grim folks www.facebook.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   
There is a FB group for nurses that anyone can join called, The Last Pizza Party. The group is filled with thousands of posts of nurses talking about why they are quitting.......and it is poor working environments, long hours, dangerous patient/nurse ratio, underpaid, mandates and all kinds of other issues.

THAT is the reason for them claiming the hospitals are full. There is not enough staff to man the beds. So when they say there are only XX amount of beds available, they are accurate....there are. However, that is because it would be unsafe to have 500 patients to 1 or 2 nurses......so there are tons of empty beds, but they wont tell you that.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

It is a shame that we are in an information war with our own elected government. Ha Ha ! The NZ Government has adopted the same strategy as Israel, and the people in Auckland think they are going to be let out at Xmas. But according to the timeline, they will be facing a growing epidemic of unprecedented proportions by then caused by the vaccinations. Many Medical staff have wised up and have resigned here as well, we have reports that doctors are not treating the unvaxed, probably a great way to ration medical care as they are probably already down to the wire already.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Once again!
We gotta start shooting the right people!

Fauci straight to the firing squad.

edit on 4-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Great thread Anon..

Can anybody throw me a link for the video in your OP that isn’t on Facebook, I’d love to see it.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Hang on its on bitchute now www.bitchute.com...
edit on 4-11-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   
OPs video is discussed here.
www.bitchute.com...
seems relevent.
edit on 4/11/2021 by ADZY616 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ADZY616

Isn't the vax happy crowd over due?
edit on 4-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

I have a theory that the opposition is embedded and will move with a fatal strike. Klaus Shwab and his cronies have advertised their intentions for far too long, for an organized disciplined resistance not to have been formed, but they will let the sheeple go off first before they move. It will still be messy.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Yeah He uses a title like "Covid 19 the great reset" strictly to parade
their intentions. And then cowers in denial when called out on his Big
assed world economic forum. Worthless scum.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join