It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three thousand medical profesionals sacked in Adelaide

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Facebook today instead of Bitchute to spread unsubstantiated uneducated nonsense?

And how much research did you do today on this load of nonsense?

You do realise what % of the nursing workforce 3000 employees is in Adelaide? No, of course you don't because you just repost nonsense that Karens and kids post on Facebook and Bitchute. The capacity to use your own mind is now zero.

You are personally responsible for dragging this forum down from what was once a well researched and intelligent place to the embarrassment it is today.

GLP mk2.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

You're losing it pal get a booster. I remember you asking for censorship, why don't you try it first.

edit on 4-11-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Not only does it seem you've lost your mind you don't seem to be able to wrap your head around the very simple information provided in the video

It's spelled out about as dumbed down as you can get

Maybe you should refrain from flinging mud about doing research when it's absolutely clear you didn't do yours

Freaking self important people and their attitudes i swear

edit on 4-11-2021 by CrazyWater because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 03:36 AM
link   

You do realise what % of the nursing workforce 3000 employees is in Adelaide?

Whatever persistical deficit percentile 3000 is of the nursing workforce
employees is in Adelaide? It sure sounded like a lot of people were pissed off.
But then you seem the same way in text just not as loud. Did you get vaxxed?
I can ask you that now when I used a couldn't.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   

you realise she is saying health care workers including all other workers who work in hospitals and medical facilities like admin, catering, cleaning as well as doctors ands nurses.
the msm that many blindly follow and worship says around 100 healthcare workers stood down for not being vaccinated she says it is closer to 3000.
It may not be as high as 3000 but I can tell you with certainty that it is far great than 100.

edit on 4-11-2021 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   

So, what percentage of the nursing workforce IS 3,000 in Adelaide?

Enlighten us.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: anonentity

During an ACTUAL life threatening viral pandemic, you do NOT get rid of vital medical experts/nurses/staff, it simply doesn't happen.

HOWEVER, during a dodgy china made bioweapon attack against a society that does not want as globalist dictatorship results in the non-compliant being sacked/shunned/rebuked and eliminated so that the agenda can be completed.

Its a war between us versus the elite, not black vs white, red vs blue etc etc. Only the brainwashed elites' muppet-people are the ones who cannot see it, or are being paid to push the false narrative.

Your first paragraph is the one that puts a question mark over this story. The UK, at least, has backed down from insisting on vaccinated healthcare staff, for exactly that reason. I saw an ATS thread about a similar backdown somewhere in the U.S. Authorities are beginning to see that they can't afford to be that drastic.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI
Are you sure that the UK are not mandating shots for healthcare workers?

All NHS staff in England will need mandatory Covid and flu vaccines or risk losing their jobs
inews.co.uk...

Unison warned 2 months ago about the ramifications:
www-unison-org-uk.cdn.ampproject.org... care-sector-says-unison/amp/?amp_js_v
edit on 4-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   
www.newstarget.com...

Hundreds of thousands of vaccine injury reports backlogged in VAERS

In the interview, Dr. Rose discussed the systemic flaws of the VAERS system, flaws that stop the passive reporting system from working in the public’s interest, as was originally intended. The pharmacovigilance system was set up in 1990 to detect issues with vaccines, to alert regulatory agencies and the public about serious adverse events and contraindications for specific vaccines. The data is managed by the Department of Health and Human Services. Healthcare professionals input the data into the system, and have a narrow thirty-minute window to complete the report. In 2021, healthcare workers have been overwhelmed with vaccine injury reports and have not had the time to enter them all into the system. Many medical concerns associated with the covid vaccine are overlooked, discarded or discounted as coincidental or normalized reactions to the vaccine.
The hundreds of thousands of adverse event reports that have been filed paint a grisly picture of medical malfeasance. These serious public health issues have yet to be addressed by any regulatory agency or judicial process. In the past, vaccines were pulled from the market if the VAERS system documented more than fifty deaths from a single vaccine. In 2021, there have been more than 20,000 deaths recorded in just ten months. Up to 97 percent of these issues are coming from the new mRNA covid vaccines, not the rest of the vaccine supply. Instead of pulling the deadly products from the market, the federal government has issued unlawful mandates, coercing individuals to take part in the depopulation experiment. This might be the biggest flaw with the system yet: The agencies that are supposed to oversee the data and alert the public to medical atrocities are the same entities trying to push a narrative forward – that vaccines are “safe and effective.” (Related: COVID vaccine experiment causes monstrous spike in vaccine injuries and deaths, serious adverse events under-reported by a factor of eight.)
Serious adverse events and fatalities are occurring at magnitudes greater than what is recorded in the VAERS system

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Amazing how they got the blind unthinking masses to go from clanging pots on our balconies, and singing the praise of our Front-Line-Heroes™, to believing that they are the selfish unclean-ones, deserving to be kicked to sidewalk and depriving them of earning a salary.

Those poor psy-opped fools are the reason it's so hard to fight-back, because they flip to whatever opinion the Government™ tells them to think, and are also emboldened through the Dunning-Krueger-Effect™, as is in evidence all over these boards.

Have also heard here that the hospitals are empty, while the MSM narrative remains that they are at the breaking-point.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain
It looks as though the story is fluctuating while government tries to make up its mind under competing pressures.
My comment was based on recent stories that the government had backed down from applying the policy immediately. after protests from within the Health Service.
In your link, the application of the policy is being threatened for the future.
In other words, they are saying "we have backed down only temporarily, and will return to the issue when the situation is less critical."
That still supports my original point, that sacking lots of health workers in the middle of a critical situation is precisely what they are not doing.

edit on 4-11-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

During an ACTUAL life threatening viral pandemic, you do NOT get rid of vital medical experts/nurses/staff, it simply doesn't happen.

HOWEVER, during a dodgy china made bioweapon attack against a society that does not want as globalist dictatorship results in the non-compliant being sacked/shunned/rebuked and eliminated so that the agenda can be completed.

Its a war between us versus the elite, not black vs white, red vs blue etc etc. Only the brainwashed elites' muppet-people are the ones who cannot see it, or are being paid to push the false narrative.

100% truth.

All of the division is to keep us from seeing the above.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Amazing how they got the blind unthinking masses to go from clanging pots on our balconies, and singing the praise of our Front-Line-Heroes™, to believing that they are the selfish unclean-ones, deserving to be kicked to sidewalk and depriving them of earning a salary.

Those poor psy-opped fools are the reason it's so hard to fight-back, because they flip to whatever opinion the Government™ tells them to think, and are also emboldened through the Dunning-Krueger-Effect™, as is in evidence all over these boards.

Have also heard here that the hospitals are empty, while the MSM narrative remains that they are at the breaking-point.

The lies are so blatant that they cannot go unseen. You have to give the devil his due. The media and the government has done an amazingly stellar job of manipulating the masses. The control in play is masterful. The attitude polarization is in full swing.

There is no way you can look at the information the media is reporting and not see exactly what is happening, unless you just don't want to see it. The majority have drank the Kool-aid, without having to swallow a drop, it has been directly injected into the psyche by way of the news media, social media, memes, talking heads, and internet influencers.

We are at our most vulnerable right now. If we can't stand against a corrupt, tyrannical government, we don't have a chance. They have already trained the masses to line up on command, so the trips to the gulags will be effortless.

The only thing we can do to help the future generations at this time, is to make learning to speak Chinese mandatory.

As it turns out, the brave new world, is not for the brave, and America is not the land of the free.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

It is indeed exhausting, and it is beyond me why so many blindly let themselves be corralled.
Let me off of this mad bus !!

A minor victory of sorts here, but the iron fist is still gripping rather tight :
ATS : Quebec Drops vaccine mandate for healthcare workers.

There are conditions such as regular testing, the Unvaxxed™ lose all of their retention bonuses, and all new hires will have to be " Fully-Vaxxed™ ".

As an ATS'er wrote me in a another thread : they're basically buying time until they can find their replacements.
Plenty of new citizens willing to comply for a decent salary.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

That still supports my original point, that sacking lots of health workers in the middle of a critical situation is precisely what they are not doing.

The fact they even considered it proves they aren’t fit for purpose and should immediately stand down. The fact they have used every means of coercion possible proves it is their end goal. They’re beyond incompetent at this point what they are doing is criminal.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
man how the heck do people not see through all the BS.....

#1 - Firing health care works and first responders during a pandemic that is so deadly we had to be locked down and couldn't even hug Grandma...
#2 - Mandating an experimental vaccine that was made in less than a year compared to previous vaccines that took 7-20 years before they were given to the public.
#3 - They now want to vaccinate the kids who pose no risk to covid whatsoever
#4 - Mass censorship and mass propaganda targeted towards anyone that is contradicting the narrative (including our beloved health care workers, doctors, police officers, etc who refuse to go along with the great reset)
#5 - False promises from our politicians since the beginning of this mess (ex; vaccine going from a 'choice' to 'mandatory', 'only two weeks!', etc )

^ These are just a few points and to me these alone should be enough to make people seriously question things. There is so much other crap with this pandemic haha I could write a damn novel.

But anyways, why are people still blind to all of this trash? I don't think people are stupid, and I don't think most people are evil either. That's an insult to humanity - there is no way we are this dumb and evil on a grand scale lol....Maybe on sites like reddit and on Fake News Media, but those are minorities and do not reflect the entire population.

Some theories:

#1 - People love their comfy lives too much and don't want to give it up?
#2 - People love their comfortable beliefs and worldviews - if they have to change their belief system, they may fall apart - that is really tough to do psychologically. Try getting a hardcore Christian for example to admit that God doesn't exist; it would shatter them and it would take a while for them to bounce back....or in this instance, imagine someone that naively thinks our governments and world leaders care for us, find out one day that it's actually the exact opposite....
#3 - To piggy back on the first two points, it is also much easier to just believe a lie. That way, it takes off moral responsibility from you since you're just listening to the 'experts' right? All you have to do is trust them, and then everything will be taken care of for you. You won't lose your job, you'll keep your reputation intact, your friends won't think your crazy and hey, you got the vax - you can get back to living life and going to your favourite pubs and movie theatres! Why would you purposely screw that up for yourself by challenging the narrative?

It is much, much easier to stay quiet and just go with the program. It's a little mental gymnastic game that you play with yourself, but I think most people fit in this box to be honest. This one allows you to still believe that you are morally doing the right thing (especially when you get plenty of reinforcement of that from the government and media), and it gives people justification not to question the narrative because 'hey, they're the experts'.

Just giving my two cents. I ask myself every day how my friends and family could fall for something so obviously EFFED up as this pandemic. It boggles my mind and this is the best reasoning that I can come up with

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

It is indeed exhausting, and it is beyond me why so many blindly let themselves be corralled.
Let me off of this mad bus !!

A minor victory of sorts here, but the iron fist is still gripping rather tight :
ATS : Quebec Drops vaccine mandate for healthcare workers.

There are conditions such as regular testing, the Unvaxxed™ lose all of their retention bonuses, and all new hires will have to be " Fully-Vaxxed™ ".

As an ATS'er wrote me in a another thread : they're basically buying time until they can find their replacements.
Plenty of new citizens willing to comply for a decent salary.

Nothing new under the sun. The Jews cried to go back to slavery after they were free, because they desired the comforts and foods that they served their masters, but were never items on their own plates.

Sound familiar. SSDD.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

They aren't going to stop until someone stops them.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JahIsGucci

Yes you are on the ball, people can't do the mental gymnastics to change their worldview simply because we become institutionalized, to the easiest way to get through. Then become dependent on it, for food entertainment acceptance, etc. When a big change comes along, anyone who promises to give their worldview back gets a donut. It will take a while for it to sink in that they are never going to get it back, so really it is early days. So at the moment, the only way that you will get your world back is to get vaccinated. The truth based on the data is that the governments have handed out a poison which people are taking, and the extent of the damage can only be surmised at this stage. But with no health system fit for purpose. Increasing rioting, the realistic choice for the individual. is find a nice spot in the country to wait it out. If you are medically dependent on constant boosters to maintain your immune system, many will think that's ok like many are on insulin, but with the real possibility of collapsing world supply chains, then it is something best avoided whatever conspiracy pans out to be true.
Here is a new one from Stew, from a new nurse whistleblower. www.bitchute.com...
edit on 4-11-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Those in "power" had a choice between restoring the public's trust by removing corporations' exemptions from any product liability or carpet bombing the economy and murdering their own citizens through mandating submission to defective injections, violent crime or starvation. Guess which one they picked? The war is already in full swing, the bodies are piling up. Most people just haven't noticed yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join