It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fight for Election Integrity Continues -- Audits, Criminal Investigations, Legislative Reform

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Sorry to read all that about Wendy Rogers. Like you said, she started out really well focused and measured in her drive for getting the 2020 election investigated properly.

Maybe Arizona AG Mark Brnovich's dysfunctionality in this area, helped to drive Senator Rogers off the deep end? He certainly knows how to do the Love-Hate dance. Even President Trump is confused (and angered?) by Brnovich's seeming lack of a moral compass, when it comes to the 2020 Presidential election.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Nobody forgot about what Democrats did.

We'll get back to dealing with them soon.

Until then, have a Gableman teaser video:

www.thegatewaypundit.com... wisconsin-cities-shocking-video/

His actual testimony today is secret, but we'll find out soon

A major interim Report of findings related to "problems" surrounding the 2020 election in Wisconsin has been released.

Here is a written summary of those findings: fox11online.com...

Here is a link to the Report itself: fox11digital.com...

The retired Judge leading the investigation (Michael Gableman) says there are enough discrepancies to decertify Joe Biden's victory in the state. But he will wait until investigation evidence gathering is complete, before petitioning the Wisconsin legislature to issue the decertification order.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

That's the problem with radicals (she isn't, but has some similar traits that both of us admire), they tend to forget about the rules at the dumbest times.

Wendy will be fine, hardly a career ender for her.

Sucks though.

I hope you're right. She was a strong and vocal advocate for the election audit, and has submitted numerous bills this session to improve (fix) our process, she's worked hard on the election issues. I very much doubt we would have gotten this far without her. She can still do much good for the state if she gets back to it!

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Maybe Arizona AG Mark Brnovich's dysfunctionality in this area, helped to drive Senator Rogers off the deep end? He certainly knows how to do the Love-Hate dance. Even President Trump is confused (and angered?) by Brnovich's seeming lack of a moral compass, when it comes to the 2020 Presidential election.

Maybe. But that's just all the more reason for her to focus on Arizona and finish the job she started, isn't it? I'd love to see her put as much time and energy into demanding results from Brnovich as she has in defending Nick Fuentes! That's exactly the kind of pressure that might force a response from Brno because it would directly impact on his run for the US Senate. I'd love to see ALL the state critters demanding a response from Brno -- especially those who are so sure there were no violations of the law in the 2020 election. Why would anyone wrongly accused or even wrongly suspected not want their good names cleared? Especially in an election year...

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thank you for posting the links!

“Accordingly, at this stage, the recommendations included in this Report largely fall within the umbrella of enabling oversight and transparency of our election systems. It draws no conclusions about specific, unauthorized outside interference or insider threats to machine voting, but it does provide numerous examples of security gaps that tend to enable bad actors to operate in the shadows. Absent access to these systems, it would not be unfair for any citizens to conclude the worst, however. It is a commonplace in the law for it to assume the worst about the nature and impact of hidden or destroyed evidence, and it is up to government to justify its actions to the people, not the other way around,” Gableman wrote. “A few additional recommendations in this Report fall within the second umbrella— maintaining political accountability. While it is clear that the outside groups and the bureaucrats in Madison who run our elections have not been accountable to the voters or the state government, there are some measures that can help return our State to a functional democracy.”

Excellent recommendations as well:

The report makes a series of recommendations:

*Eliminate the Wisconsin Elections Commission
*Eliminate or reduce fees for voter registration data
*Maintain a single, statewide voter registration database, and make it publicly available and secure
*Set up an office to engage in auditing and oversight of elections
*Standardize a process for post-election contestings
*Prohibit certain contractual terms in government contracts
*Minimize pre-voting
*Encourage in-house technical support
*Exit the Electronic Registration Information Center
*Provide a method in the law for private challenges to the voter rolls
*Locate certification of Presidential elections in a politically-accountable body
*Provide a method for pre- and post- certification challenges to Presidential elections
*Prohibit outside funding and staff in elections administration

And, of course, the guilty ones responsible for administering this #show of an election are crying about attacks on democracy while failing to address any of the issues found or recommendations made.

I really hope people in Wisconsin take the time to read and know what everyone is saying and doing, and come to their own conclusions, based upon the facts. Anyone who does, and who wants to do the right thing, will know what that is.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   

The people of Wisconsin need elect a governor who cares about election integrity, if they care about election integrity. As you can see from many articles, the Dem governor Tony Evers and his appointed Attorney General, fight any efforts to increase Wisconsin election security and integrity. (We know why...Democrat leaders are 90% like-minded in all 50 states)

Evers is up for reelection in November. We'll see this Summer/Fall what Wisconsin citizen's priorities are.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Agreed... with the caveat that the simultaneously need to take specific actions and make the effort to ensure the election is truly fair and honest.

Voting is worthless if you aren't making an effort to ensure its worth.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   
wait what? 😲

Pennsylvania Supreme Court Overturns State Judge’s Order, Reinstates Voting by Mail

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court has ruled that the state’s mail-in voting law will remain in place, at least for the near future.

“The justices issued a one-paragraph order that overturned a Feb. 16 decision by Commonwealth Court Senior Judge Mary Hannah Leavitt that would have pulled the plug on the state’s 2-year-old voting law,” The Morning Call reported.

“The Supreme Court planned to hold an oral argument regarding the legal challenge to the law Tuesday. The justices’ decision to invalidate Leavitt’s order gives them more time to rule without facing a one-week deadline. They said the law will remain in place, pending further action by the high court,” the outlet added.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah, I started trying to nail this down, got distracted, and never got back to it.

Apparently, from what I did find, the State Legislature did pass a law authorizing mail-in voting, but the State Constitution does not specifically authorize mail-in voting, and it's being claimed that the State Constitution requires in-person voting. The specific clause cited is Article VII, Section 1 --

Every citizen 21 years of age, possessing the following qualifications, shall be entitled to vote at all elections subject, however, to such laws requiring and regulating the registration of electors as the General Assembly may enact. 1. He or she shall have been a citizen of the United States at least one month. 2. He or she shall have resided in the State ninety (90) days immediately preceding the election. 3. He or she shall have resided in the election district where he or she shall offer to vote at least sixty (60) days immediately preceding the election, except that if qualified to vote in an election district prior to removal of residence, he or she may, if a resident of Pennsylvania, vote in the election district from which he or she removed his or her residence within sixty (60) days preceding the election.

-- but I don't see anything specific to in-person voting in there. If the State Constitution does not mandate in-person voting, then I don't see a problem with the mail-in voting law passed by the State Legislature.

The plaintiffs nevertheless are demanding an amendment to the State Constitution to make mail-in voting legal, rather than simply a new law duly passed by the State Legislator.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Agreed... with the caveat that the simultaneously need to take specific actions and make the effort to ensure the election is truly fair and honest.

Voting is worthless if you aren't making an effort to ensure its worth.

This is over my head, but a judge ruled that AZ SOS Katie Hobbs can be prosecuted for taking an Arizona voting system offline for "maintenance".

ktar.com...

There must be more to this "maintenance" routine than meets the eye. Sounds trivial, but the Secretary of States of Arizona, Georgia, and Pennsylvania seemed to be up to their necks in 2020 vote-related anomalies.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This is over my head, but a judge ruled that AZ SOS Katie Hobbs can be prosecuted for taking an Arizona voting system offline for "maintenance".

ktar.com...

There must be more to this "maintenance" routine than meets the eye. Sounds trivial, but the Secretary of States of Arizona, Georgia, and Pennsylvania seemed to be up to their necks in 2020 vote-related anomalies.

I can't find it now, but I posted this last week and gave my take on it. Katie Hobbs was trying to preclude the AG from investigating and/or prosecuting the Secretary of State for anything and everything, claiming a breach of the balance of powers, using this specific instance to do so.

In other words, if she had won this case, Brno wouldn't have been able to prosecute her for any crimes at all ever. Including 2020 election crimes. And further 2022 crimes. And so on and so forth.

This may also explain the bill currently in the state legislature specifically authorizing the AG to investigate and prosecute elected and election officials.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 04:27 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 04:36 AM
link   
EXCITING NEWS FOR ELECTION INTEGRITY: New Fractal Voter Registration System (FPEIS) Is Now Able to Detect Voter Anomalies BEFORE an Election — And After Election

This is long, and excerpts will not do it justice. I can't excerpt enough to make sense. It needs to be read in its entirety. But it is already in limited use, including election organizations and even some County Clerks.
----------------------------------

I'm adding the following for anyone who actually reads the above, the following will give some context and perspective why the above (or similar) is needed.

Who’s “Cleaning” Our Voter Rolls? Soros Funded ERIC Is Now Used In 31 States

E RIC Investigation, Part 2: The Largest U.S. Counties Removed Only ZERO to TWO Ineligible Voters From Their Voter Rolls the Last 4 Years

ERIC Investigation, Part 3: Soros Open Society and the Founding of the Nation’s Largest Voter Roll Clean-Up Operation

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Interesting...

The Russian ambassador to the UN just said that Trump was the legitimate president and that he was ousted (by election fraud).

...and with the support of the United States, where the legitimately elected president of the country was overthrown...

Just an 11 second video at the link... I presume it's true that this was said, but the voice is that of a translator.

I wonder if this is a precursor to Putin will refusing to deal directly with Biden, claiming he is an illegitimate president who stole the election...

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Funny how "ERIC" is harvesting voter databases from states and compiling their own national database !!

Think of the "pre printed" ballots they could amass right before elections all set for "transportation" to the central count rooms🕳️

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Think of the "pre printed" ballots they could amass right before elections all set for "transportation" to the central count rooms🕳️

I shudder at the thought.

There's so much room for abuse here it makes me cringe.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 04:50 AM
link   
This is from Tennessee Voters for Election Integrity, guest posted at the Gateway Pundit:

Election Integrity Group Releases Key Timeline in Their Attempts to Work with Local Election Officials and Sec. State of Office on Key Issues and Being Snubbed

FRANKLIN, Tenn. (March 1, 2022) — In March 2021, our group documented our initial 51 election integrity issues from the 2020 election and presented them to WCEC Chairman Bob Brown and Election Administrator Chad Gray on March 10, 2021. Brown claimed to start answering the questions but later declined to do so, saying he’d rather await a recertification process the WCEC asked the Tennessee State Election Commission to perform on Dominion machines. A large portion of our questions were not about the machines but concerned election processes and other technology issues noted in the Williamson County election. We still await answers.

In their April 2021 meeting, the state Commission agreed to look into recertifying the Dominion machines as well as the other four brands of voting machines used in Tennessee. But, to date they have yet to put the machines through a recertification process, despite questions by TVEI on February 4, 2022 about this to Election Coordinator Mark Goins, Secretary of State Tre Hargett and members of the Tennessee State Election Commission (SEC). We have received no answers to our questions.

Our major concern with the ES&S machines – and all voting machines, for that matter — comes as the Washington, D.C.-based Election Assistance Commission (EAC), which certifies all U.S. election voting equipment, in 2021 granted voting machine vendors the ability to include wireless networking devices in voting machines.

The above are the opening paragraphs, the article continues on to list their concerns, their attempts to receive answers from election and elected officials about their concerns, and the time frame in which it all happens.

Spoiler alert: They have been ignored consistently and repeatedly.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
March 4, 2022

The State of Florida passes a bill creating a Police Unit for Investigating potential election crimes.

You can tell how the articles on this are worded, that the Liberal Media does not like "Election Integrity".

One example, from NBC News: www.nbcnews.com...

Liberals/Democrats want everyone to stay dumb and in the dark, when it comes to what happens inside the election's apparatus of the United States.

WE THE PEOPLE deserve transparency. In Florida, we're going to have it, for the most part.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   
It's been half a year since the Arizona Attorney General allegedly began investigating all the 'fraud'. Just curious if he plans on tick-tocking out any seal indictments soon, I'd like to see this happen prior to the sun going supernova in the next 4billion years.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Primaries are in early August... If anything is going to come from Brno, I expect a "July surprise" so to speak, when it will have maximum benefit for his primary.

Part of me thinks he'll drop a huge bombshell -- that he'll have to have something big -- if he wants to win the primary. Part of me thinks he may just be dragging this out and do nothing and slink off into obscurity after losing the primary.

So I really don't know what to expect -- if anything.

ETA: Generally speaking, "Election Integrity" is now firmly in the left/right echo chambers in AZ and it's all party politics as usual. It's quite frustrating and I'm more than a little disappointed in some people right now....
edit on 5-3-2022 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join