It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Ohio Judges Dead Due To Getting The C-19 Vaccination.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Came upon this article which might show how just how well....or not, the vaccine is working.

thetruedefender.com...

Three County Judges have died in nine days, immediately after getting the vaccines, and that’s a severe problem.

Judge Jones served on the bench there since 2009, more than 12 years. Died October 8th.
Judge Joseph Russo died on Oct. 2 at 59 years old.
Judge Nancy McDonnell, the first female Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas judge, died on Sept. 28.

Two weeks, three judges. This coming year may be more surprising than anyone thought with the repercussions of the Covid-19 vaccines.

One of the judges, Russo said this back in August while all the judges passed vaccine mandates for staff and employees:

“We believe in the safety and efficacy of the vaccine and that this decision protects the health of our employees and the community we serve," says Probate Court Presiding Judge Anthony J. Russo.

Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court General Division judges had voted by a majority to require all employees to be fully vaccinated by COVID-19 with the exception of religious or medical exemptions.

Curiouser and curiouser.

edit on 1-11-2021 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I don't trust anyone that says anything is "safe"....never did, never will.

a reply to: StoutBroux

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I dont doubt the vaccine was the trigger, I am more curious about their overall health, course we will never know that.

This entire pandemic has been piss poor information flow.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Can they get this to happen with politicians, please! Stop giving the clowns placebos or nothing at all and start giving them the real mRNA deal, since they want to push it so bad ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
If there was a hit on these judges, a deadly injection could have been used rather than an actual vaccine. I doubt that is likely though.

Perhaps they were an astronomically rare incidental cluster of mortality cases from adverse reactions.

edit on 1-11-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Judges to receive Judgement at the Peary Gates - They should be fine if they were Fair and Just.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
That is pretty unusual but how do you know it was from the covid vaccine?

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Well at least they died in safety being fully vaccinated and they saved lives by being vacci...no...wait..

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   

LIBERALS?

If so, that supports another theory being discussed.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   
It's too bad congress exempted themselves from the vaccine; I'd sure like to see pelosi jabbed, for her own safety, ya know.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
If Congress is you can problary say that WH,and most of the Senate are exempted from it.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
These people keep repeating "safe and effective" as if it were true.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

Because they died after having the vaccine. Even if one was shot, another died in a car crash and the 3rd accidentally drank a bottle of arsenic, they definitely died after having the vaccine ergo the vaccine killed them. QED.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Heard one judge Kavanaugh loud and clear last week.
Miss Barrett chimed in as well.
Presumably he and she are currently being treated with the endless ADE boosters...else
how could they have a clear conscious?

news.yahoo.com...

Monsters.

# 1456
edit on 2-11-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I dont doubt the vaccine was the trigger, I am more curious about their overall health, course we will never know that.

This entire pandemic has been piss poor information flow.

Oh, there's been plenty of flow, but it all seems to be flowing in one direction. Vaccination!.

Anyone who dares speak out about Vaccination deaths and injuries is quickly ridiculed and labeled as a conspiracy theorist nutcase or silenced.

Vaccination is good. Deaths, well... natural causes obviously, and anyway, they would have died because they were fat.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

we don't, and likely never will. We do know they all died, and the all were recently vaccinated.
I'm sure it was just a coincidence. 3 of them. In the same county. Just after the shot.
Coincidence.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: nugget1
If Congress is you can problary say that WH,and most of the Senate are exempted from it.

Those were indeed also exempt in fact.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

Because they died after having the vaccine. Even if one was shot, another died in a car crash and the 3rd accidentally drank a bottle of arsenic, they definitely died after having the vaccine ergo the vaccine killed them. QED.

No that is how the narrative works and always has worked for the unvaccinated. In 2021 a 21 year old kid in my town got hit by a bus and was in critical condition, cause of death? COVID. The family came out and protested this and then a lot of other families came forward with similar stories. Logical as it is very painful to se lies surrounding the death of your loved one.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

lol, such solid research. Ones credibility is stretched when you start a conclusion by saying ..

Math is a difficult subject. But, maybe we aren’t Pythagoras, but we can say that three Cuyahoga County Judges have died in nine days,

Put this trash back in the bin.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

lol, such solid research. Ones credibility is stretched when you start a conclusion by saying ..

Math is a difficult subject. But, maybe we aren’t Pythagoras, but we can say that three Cuyahoga County Judges have died in nine days,

Put this trash back in the bin.

The article said that they were in poor health anyway so I agree…nothing to see here, the dots do not connect

new topics

top topics

join