It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jen Psaki fully vaccinated latest high profile "breakthrough" case COVID +

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: LSU2018

I disagree. None of my family or friends are vaccinated and none of us have caught coronavirus since before the mandates. Those of us who never catch the flu are still coronavirus free, and those who had corona back in 2020 still haven't caught it. The several I know who have died were vaccinated.

I'm experiencing the same thing with no one I know dying from Covid
gun shot wounds. And one person hospitalized. This is reason enough
for suspicion among a plethora of other legitimate reasons to be
vaccine hesitant. And definitely enough reason to tell the vaccinated
demanding we get vaccinated to piss off and mind your business.

Not to mention protecting our children from what may very well turn
out to be a bigger menace to their health than getting covid? All this
and they still think they can mandate this crap without permeating
the conscious mind with the foul odor of conspiracy? That's completely
irrespective of reality.

You nailed it. The news knows they can get to the ones who are lazy and never bother to do their own research, thus making them lazier and even more dependent.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Overall USA deaths were higher in 2020, but it's suspected that many peoples deaths were counted twice in the statistics.

Once for covid-19 and once for a heart attack... for example.

Proof would come by looking at life insurance statistics and the number of death claims filed last year.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If she were to happen to die. Perhaps some memorial could be made in her likeness for all the children of the world to remember that the Vax doesn’t always save you from dying. Something simple like maybe a rag doll that children can circle back to and play with when they are lonely for their missing parents due to this terrible disease of misinformation.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

So unproven and unvetted data with pictures of color dots on papers is proof.

Great. I'm convinced 🤣 100% convinced now

Something else I should point out is that the data is the aggregated data from countries all around the world. I don't doubt some countries do manipulate the data, that's why I analyzed almost every country on Earth to look for clear patterns and trends. It's hard to deny the trends which pop out of the data. They couldn't hide the fact that the most vaccinated nations also have the most cases per capita, so I'm inclined to believe the other trends in the data. I'm still not going to get the vaccine because there are clearly other risks involved which that data doesn't take into account. Even if I believed there was zero risk and I believed the vaccine would protect me from severe illness, I still wouldn't get the vaccine out of principle, I despise what they are doing with every fiber in my being, and so long as they try to force the vaccine on anyone I wont take it.
edit on 1/11/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: xuenchen

If she were to happen to die. Perhaps some memorial could be made in her likeness for all the children of the world to remember that the Vax doesn’t always save you from dying. Something simple like maybe a rag doll that children can circle back to and play with when they are lonely for their missing parents due to this terrible disease of misinformation.

Perhaps a bronze bust sculpture to be placed on pedestals .....

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Overall USA deaths were higher in 2020, but it's suspected that many peoples deaths were counted twice in the statistics.

Once for covid-19 and once for a heart attack... for example.

Proof would come by looking at life insurance statistics and the number of death claims filed last year.

Gotcha. Heart disease more than doubled coronavirus, as did cancer, almost. Odd that junk food, which leads to obesity which leads to heart disease, is still far cheaper than healthy food.

(post by EA006 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I laughed like I've never laughed before when I read the news she has Covid and fully vaccinated ......oh so appropriate, just another check mark for vaccine don't work.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
How did this happen? She is FULLY vaccinated, likely with the "booster" as well. Are they regularly testing these potential asymptomatic superspreaders that are around the president? How often are they testing ALL personnel around the president? If they are regularly testing ALL persons around the president, why are they not requiring testing of FULLY VACCINATED persons and the unjabbed at businesses that are MANDATING the jab? Isn't a fully vaccinated asymptomatic person MORE dangerous, as the jab is supposed to lesson the impacts of COVID, so us unvaxed persons are more likely to get COVID from an asymptomatic person than a symptomatic person.

How did she get COVID? From who? I mean our masters are of course social distancing and wearing masks at ALL times, right? How could this possibly happen?????

www.nbcnews.com...

www.nytimes.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

This is all a scam. That is the bottom line.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

How did this happen? She is FULLY vaccinated, likely with the "booster" as well. Are they regularly testing these potential asymptomatic superspreaders that are around the president? How often are they testing ALL personnel around the president? If they are regularly testing ALL persons around the president, why are they not requiring testing of FULLY VACCINATED persons and the unjabbed at businesses that are MANDATING the jab? Isn't a fully vaccinated asymptomatic person MORE dangerous, as the jab is supposed to lesson the impacts of COVID, so us unvaxed persons are more likely to get COVID from an asymptomatic person than a symptomatic person.

How did she get COVID? From who? I mean our masters are of course social distancing and wearing masks at ALL times, right? How could this possibly happen?????

www.nbcnews.com...

www.nytimes.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

These vaccines do not prevent infection. They boost your immune response. She tested positive and has mild symptoms and is not hospitalised. That's the whole point.

LOL That is not what they told us in the beginning.
When you have to move the goal post, then everything you say is a lie.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

www.nbcnews.com...

www.nytimes.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

These vaccines do not prevent infection. They boost your immune response. She tested positive and has mild symptoms and is not hospitalised. That's the whole point.

But again, why the vaccine mandates if it doesn't prevent you from contracting or spreading it?

Because they generally stop you getting seriously ill with it?

Here in UK infection rates are up, hospitalisations not so much. Because they are working.

No, they don't prevent you contracting or spreading it. Do some research.

All this is just straw man stuff.

Read the question slowly. Digest every word. I know there is a spark in your head somewhere.

Last time... If the vaccines don't prevent spreading of Covid, why do we need a vaccine mandate? Just let it marinate a little bit.

(post by Oldcarpy2 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

www.nbcnews.com...

www.nytimes.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

But again, why the vaccine mandates if it doesn't prevent you from contracting or spreading it?

Because they generally stop you getting seriously ill with it?

Here in UK infection rates are up, hospitalisations not so much. Because they are working.

No, they don't prevent you contracting or spreading it. Do some research.

All this is just straw man stuff.

Read the question slowly. Digest every word. I know there is a spark in your head somewhere.

Last time... If the vaccines don't prevent spreading of Covid, why do we need a vaccine mandate? Just let it marinate a little bit.

Since you have failed to understand what I have posted you can keep your smug patronising comments and envelope yourself in being generally up yourself. Marinate in your own smugness.

Me?

I'm off. Flame away.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

People need to just catch the damn virus, recover, and ignore all the vaccine pressure, with confidence.

I have been “trying” to. No masking for months, I only “social” distance (oxymoron) by choice, always have - some people are just gross.

Recently interviewed a doctor and asked if we contracted the virus, would he respect his Hippocratic Oath and treat us with proven methods, NOT CDC recommendations, (I want the Joe Rogan Experience!) or is he afraid / hands bound to Hospital Corporate Greed? We are sticking with this doctor.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

How did this happen? She is FULLY vaccinated, likely with the "booster" as well.

And a full blown hardcore Democrat to boot .
How DID this happen ?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Just another check mark for folk who don't understand that the vaccines boost your immune system to help you fight off getting seriously ill rather than getting infected.

Go back and read the CDC and WHO reports.
Come back and apologize .
(Hint : It's only to make one less sick if they contract the virus)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnRepentantHarlequin

People need to just catch the damn virus, recover, and ignore all the vaccine pressure, with confidence.

I have been “trying” to. No masking for months, I only “social” distance (oxymoron) by choice, always have - some people are just gross.

Recently interviewed a doctor and asked if we contracted the virus, would he respect his Hippocratic Oath and treat us with proven methods, NOT CDC recommendations, (I want the Joe Rogan Experience!) or is he afraid / hands bound to Hospital Corporate Greed? We are sticking with this doctor.

Same here. I'm not vaccinated and I haven't worn a mask since the very beginning, I don't even socially distance unless it's the usual smelly looking person that I'd hold my breath while catching their wind as they walk by anyways. That crap's for the birds. Still covid free nearly 2 years later.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join