It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jen Psaki fully vaccinated latest high profile "breakthrough" case COVID +

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

There's no proof at all that having TheVAX makes the symptoms any better or worse 😎

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: panoz77
How did this happen? She is FULLY vaccinated, likely with the "booster" as well. Are they regularly testing these potential asymptomatic superspreaders that are around the president? How often are they testing ALL personnel around the president? If they are regularly testing ALL persons around the president, why are they not requiring testing of FULLY VACCINATED persons and the unjabbed at businesses that are MANDATING the jab? Isn't a fully vaccinated asymptomatic person MORE dangerous, as the jab is supposed to lesson the impacts of COVID, so us unvaxed persons are more likely to get COVID from an asymptomatic person than a symptomatic person.

How did she get COVID? From who? I mean our masters are of course social distancing and wearing masks at ALL times, right? How could this possibly happen?????

www.nbcnews.com...

www.nytimes.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

These vaccines do not prevent infection. They boost your immune response. She tested positive and has mild symptoms and is not hospitalised. That's the whole point.

I disagree. None of my family or friends are vaccinated and none of us have caught coronavirus since before the mandates. Those of us who never catch the flu are still coronavirus free, and those who had corona back in 2020 still haven't caught it. The several I know who have died were vaccinated.

You disagree with how vaccines work?

The vaccines don't work, please explain what you mean by your question. Next you're going to tell me how many people have been saved from getting covid due to the vaccination, so let's hear it.

You want me to explain? I already did.

Here in the UK infection rates are up but hospitalisations are not increasing by the same amount.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

How did this happen? She is FULLY vaccinated, likely with the "booster" as well. Are they regularly testing these potential asymptomatic superspreaders that are around the president? How often are they testing ALL personnel around the president? If they are regularly testing ALL persons around the president, why are they not requiring testing of FULLY VACCINATED persons and the unjabbed at businesses that are MANDATING the jab? Isn't a fully vaccinated asymptomatic person MORE dangerous, as the jab is supposed to lesson the impacts of COVID, so us unvaxed persons are more likely to get COVID from an asymptomatic person than a symptomatic person.

How did she get COVID? From who? I mean our masters are of course social distancing and wearing masks at ALL times, right? How could this possibly happen?????

www.nbcnews.com...

www.nytimes.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

These vaccines do not prevent infection. They boost your immune response. She tested positive and has mild symptoms and is not hospitalised. That's the whole point.

I disagree. None of my family or friends are vaccinated and none of us have caught coronavirus since before the mandates. Those of us who never catch the flu are still coronavirus free, and those who had corona back in 2020 still haven't caught it. The several I know who have died were vaccinated.

The vaccines don't work, please explain what you mean by your question. Next you're going to tell me how many people have been saved from getting covid due to the vaccination, so let's hear it.

Here:

coronavirus.data.gov.uk...

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

There's no proof at all that having TheVAX makes the symptoms any better or worse 😎

Yes, there is.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

www.nbcnews.com...

www.nytimes.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

Here in the UK infection rates are up but hospitalisations are not increasing by the same amount.

In case you missed it.

"More vaccinated people are dying of the delta variant of covid than unvaccinated people, according to a recent report from Public Health England. The report shows that 489 of 742 people (65.9%) who died of the delta variant within 28 days of a positive covid test between 1 February 2021 and 2 August 2021, had received at least one dose of the vaccine. 54.1% (402 of 742) had received both doses."

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: panoz77

She tested negative on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday before testing positive on Sunday.
www.nytimes.com...

She keeps on circling back for a test until it's positive...🤡

She tested negative on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
Then circled back testing positive on Sunday.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I'm experiencing the same thing with no one I know dying from Covid
gun shot wounds. And one person hospitalized. This is reason enough
for suspicion among a plethora of other legitimate reasons to be
vaccine hesitant. And definitely enough reason to tell the vaccinated
demanding we get vaccinated to piss off and mind your business.

Not to mention protecting our children from what may very well turn
out to be a bigger menace to their health than getting covid? All this
and they still think they can mandate this crap without permeating
the conscious mind with the foul odor of conspiracy? That's completely
irrespective of reality.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

www.nbcnews.com...

www.nytimes.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

In case you missed it.

"More vaccinated people are dying of the delta variant of covid than unvaccinated people, according to a recent report from Public Health England. The report shows that 489 of 742 people (65.9%) who died of the delta variant within 28 days of a positive covid test between 1 February 2021 and 2 August 2021, had received at least one dose of the vaccine. 54.1% (402 of 742) had received both doses."

Read the whole thing and stop posting snippets out of context.

I'll leave you to it, there is clearly no point in talking to you.

Flame away, bored now.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

www.nbcnews.com...

www.nytimes.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

But again, why the vaccine mandates if it doesn't prevent you from contracting or spreading it?

Because they generally stop you getting seriously ill with it?

Here in UK infection rates are up, hospitalisations not so much. Because they are working.

No, they don't prevent you contracting or spreading it. Do some research.

All this is just straw man stuff.

It isn't strawman stuff. I am asking a logical question.

If the vaccines don't stop you from contracting or spreading Covid, there is zero reason for a vaccine mandate. None.

I agree, being vaccinated appears to keep many from getting deathly ill, but that has nothing to do with requiring a vaccine mandate. It just means that individual is choosing to take what might be an unnecessary risk WITH THEIR OWN HEALTH. It is kind of like idiots that don't wear motorcycle helmets.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

But again, why the vaccine mandates if it doesn't prevent you from contracting or spreading it?

Exactly, the whole argument for mandatory vaccines falls apart if it doesn't stop the spread of Covid-19. There entire crux of their argument was based on the idea we are protecting grandma by getting vaccinated, but if that's not true then there is zero justification for making it mandatory on anyone. It's not mandatory for me to eat vegetables or exercise every day, but I'm sure doing so would lengthen my life span. The mainstream news is already admitting the vaccines don't stop the spread of Covid-19 so they can't change their story now.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Actually there is, the data shows that the probability of death from Covid-19 is reduced for those who have been vaccinated, but the same data also shows the most vaccinated nations also have the highest cases per capita.

Analyzing the effectiveness of vaccines against new Covid-19 strains

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

EXACTLY!

There is no logical reason for a vaccine mandate unless there is something that is not being told to the public or the bureaucrats are just stupid. I think it is a combination of both.

If the vaccines don't stop spread why is it necessary to mandate it. Especially for kids.

Look, I am not an anti-vaxxer or think there is some nano tracking device in the vaccines. However, I know bullsh*t when I hear it. These vaccines mandates make zero sense to me. I fail to see how requiring employees, customers, school kids, etc does anything other than make people feel good.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

"It is kind of like idiots that don't wear motorcycle helmets."

Which is illegal over here..... fascist swine...

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Then why the mandate and drive to fear the uncle ... I mean unvaxxed? They can't kill you and everyone else is just as big a threat.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Then why the mandate and drive to fear the uncle ... I mean unvaxxed? They can't kill you and everyone else is just as big a threat.

Dunno. I'm a Brit, I'll leave you lot to your basket case of a country. Good luck with that.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Well they pushed the vaccine with the promise it would prevent spread and create herd immunity, which is what any effective vaccine should do. It's just another fail in a long line of failures from incompetent fools. I'm truly amazed just how many times they can screw up and how many lies they can tell without people catching on. So many people continue to trust the so called experts and authorities despite being wrong almost every step of the way. Just think about if there is a long term issue with the vaccine which causes wide spread suffering, the fools behind it will be hanging in the streets.

We certainly cannot be 100% sure there wont be any long time side effects without doing long term trials... and yet they still try to enforce every possible law to make the vaccines mandatory for not only adults but also children, despite the very real, even if remote possibility they could cause a mass extinction event. They are out of their mind. The delusional antics of the power tripping control freaks in charge of the world is now at the point where they are creating segregated societies with "vaccinated economies". I agree there's definite BS taking place here, BS like we've never seen before.
edit on 1/11/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

www.nbcnews.com...

www.nytimes.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

What makes you think hospitalizations are down from vaccinations and not from people having already built up antibodies? I know what the news and data wants us to believe, but a little critical thinking and common sense says otherwise. Even when you dig deep into the CDC website, you'll find that less than 10% of people who died from coronavirus died as a direct result of coronavirus. All the rest were people who had it, but had underlying conditions. If I'm not mistaken, carewemust put together a huge thread with the number of deaths from all causes every year and compared them to the number of deaths we had in 2020 and the death toll was actually down for 2020. The fact that coronavirus was all the news talked about and drove the fear about for over a year caused people not to think about the bigger picture.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

So unproven and unvetted data with pictures of color dots on papers is proof.

Great. I'm convinced 🤣 100% convinced now

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Yes, there is.

Again, critical thinking. How does anybody know what that vaccinated person would have endured had they not been vaccinated? It's not as simple as, say, slamming your brakes on while buckled up verses slamming on your brakes while unbuckled. It's a lot more complex than that. You simply can't tell me what state any vaccinated person would be in right now if they weren't vaccinated and vice versa.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well it's data from an open source entity which seems to be quite neutral, and based on the fact it shows the most vaccinated nations also have the most cases, it seems to me the data is fairly reliable. I promised myself I would post that thread regardless of what result I got before I did the analysis. But the fact the vaccine does seem to provide some protection isn't exactly surprising, I'd be more surprised if the data showed it did nothing at all. However it is extremely damning that the vaccine actually seems to increase case numbers, because that cancels out any benefits provided by the vaccine, meaning the vaccine is essentially useless in terms of preventing death from Covid-19. Honestly we need to stop dismissing every bit of data that goes against our political beliefs, and that goes for both sides. That's why the world never makes any progress anymore, we can't even agree on the most obvious facts.
edit on 1/11/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join