It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Does This Weird Time Magazine Cover Mean?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I really don't het the message of this magazine cover!

What do you think it means? I see Greta in there the Queen is a cardboard cut out, clearly a huge storm in the back and darkness!
COP26 = The 26th UN Climate Change Conference will take place in November 2021, at the Scottish Event Campus (SEC) in Glasgow.

Dark Winter?

imgur.com...

edit on 31-10-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
How dare you!

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I was just talking about this with my brother a few days ago.

The new buzz words. Dark Winter.

I think they are setting us up for what they have been planning all along, this switch from "the new normal" to "dark winter", is so they can say, "Not our fault." "We told you so."

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I agree with you. It’s very Denver airport esque. This is the description I found but I’m sure there is more in there somewhere.

The issue is called ‘Last Call’ and TIME’s decription of the cover image on Instagram reads:

“Last call for climate—the world’s leaders need to stop talking and start acting. For two weeks in early November, negotiators from nearly 200 countries will gather in Glasgow for COP26, shorthand for the 26th Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change. The overarching goal is to limit global temperature rise to 1.5°C above preindustrial levels—or at least do enough at this meeting for such a goal to stay within reach.”

The illustration is by Tim O’Brien, who in an Instagram post wrote:

“The pitch (for the cover image) was an amorphous one; some world leaders, maybe the Queen, but a lot of no shows. Folding chairs and name tags of the missing. I worried at first, there was not a thing or main idea to look at other than the chairs and faces. Then it occurred to me that the uninvited guest was climate change . In this illustration, extreme weather takes the lead. We need to take the lead.”

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   

These sickos literally tell us things before they happen

Dark Winter - literally no lights = lack of electricity/utilities

The queen is not real but is propped up. Queen dies but monarchy goes on

Fire in the background = riots, possibly Rittenhouse

The empty seat of cops - cops leaving due to vaccination and a general change in how law enforcement moves forward in society…

All of it 100% depressing

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Smart Girl!

I think so too.

We dont get depressed though. We know their game.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   
has anyone ever read time magazine?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
From the looks of it, we won!

The pandemic is over.

No one is wearing a mask anymore!

Hooray, We Did It you guys!

……..did I get that right?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku
has anyone ever read time magazine?

It's indistinguishable from any other mainstream corporate media horse#. If you've ever watched 60 Minutes or read the Washington Post or NY Times then you've essentially read Time Magazine.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Fair. But.

I come here for all pertinent and non-essential news.

Love y’all. Stay weird. Stay frosty ATS.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
From time to time (no pun intended), I see a light shined on these covers which are without doubt encoded with meaning. There is generally a lot of speculation as to what they might mean. Is anyone aware of an archive of these covers in which they are being looked at in retrospect? I think it might be interesting (telling) to view an ominous cover and then look at events that occurred within that year.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

These sickos literally tell us things before they happen

Dark Winter - literally no lights = lack of electricity/utilities

The queen is not real but is propped up. Queen dies but monarchy goes on

Fire in the background = riots, possibly Rittenhouse

The empty seat of cops - cops leaving due to vaccination and a general change in how law enforcement moves forward in society…

All of it 100% depressing

Depressing true. I think you hit it with the power thing.
Noticed the cut out Queen is still leading. The dark people all in the back
A friend said "Biden is drawn in a pose like Obama"

Biden centered next to the late or missing Chinese.
Brazil left missing or late.
What's with the Blah Blah Blah at the feet of the woman on the right? Who is she? Maybe blah blah is meant for Greta!

Fire on the right, snow on the left lightning behind, right seat on fire in back?
edit on 1-11-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   
For all of the howling about global warming the last couple of decades, it is ironic the cover shows a winter storm. Are the little dears on to something?

Cheers

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Hard times of shortages are coming.
It really is time to buy survival equipment. Just go on yputube and reseach tent cities across major cities around the world.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I see the Brazilian President name to the far left , what does that mean. Does it snow in Brazil, or hey will have a cold winter this year,

Jair Bolsenaro.

Edit*

Does the lightning spell something? Or am I seeing stuff?

edit on 1-11-2021 by Scubalicious because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Yay.....another climate summit...

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

It means, boys and girls, that once again TPTB are going to grace our lives with new regulations, new taxes, and new shortages, all to combat the colorless, odorless gas that allows the planet to sustain life. I interpret the words "Last Call" as code that their power is coming to an end, they know it, and they simply want to grab as much as they can before their plans fall apart.

Sort of like the local bar lush. Sing out "Last Call!" and watch to see how fast he'll guzzle the booze down, trying to beat that clock for everything he can.

Has anyone else noticed that, since the inception of the Chinese virus, there has actually been relatively little concern voiced about our ultimate fate of freezing in a fiery flood? Now that people are getting "vaccinated" I guess it's time to spin some more "science." I also noticed that Netflix is again airing "An Inconvenient Truth"... my, my, my at all the coincidences! I'm not going to watch it again, of course; Marvel Studios is now putting out much more entertaining fiction.

I have been keeping a spreadsheet on the low, average, and high daily temperatures in my local area for several years now so I could actually analyze some data for myself. I've done some plotting of the results and discovered something very interesting. This past month, October 2021, the average daily temperature, annualized over the previous 12 months, is pretty much identical to the first average daily temperatures annualized over the previous 12 months I was able to locate from NOAA... in 1951. Overall, the graph from then until now appears to have peaked from a low in the 1960s and is now trending slowly back downward.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Just guessing here but.....

Queen as cardboard cut out might suggest that she's merely a figurehead and there for display purposes only. A cut out is just a representation. Did she send a representative? I lose track of these celebrity super-spreader events where thousands of people fly to one area from all over the world to tell us that flying is bad and we shouldn't gather together!

Balsonaro, from the point of view of the subjects, is on their "far-right" and the snow suggests he's out in the cold. (maybe they're planning something for him and he's going to get snowed under?).

No-one wants to get too close to Biden.

Gretas "blah, blah, blah" sign is under Von der Layerns chair so she could be full of wind but has a front row seat in this scenario. (and Greta is "right behind her" so to speak ).

Xi Jin Ping has been "empty chaired". Something they do on TV panel shows when someone doesn't show up or declines to appear. Rather than have fewer chairs, they leave an empty one so that it's intended sitter is conspicuous by their absence.

Those on the second row could be next in line for targeting, for whatever reason....good or bad.

Everyone else appears to be taking a back seat meaning they're not pulling their weight symbolically. Or they could be the ones behind it all and operating in the shadows.

just my two pennies worth.

edit on 1112021 by Tulpa because: Clarification

edit on 1112021 by Tulpa because: Spilling

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   

She's dead. There are rules. The deep state has to report...but they are not required to be clear and concise.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Snow looks like ash..fire looks like it is going straight up and far up..like the trunk of a mushroor cloud.
Nuclear winter.
Some of the people look deformed or burnt
and some have tumors.
Biden and his black eyes are looking up.

Oh yeah..and the lightening looks like it says 533 or 537

edit on 1-11-2021 by Faeded because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join