It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Does This Weird Time Magazine Cover Mean?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: SeaWorthy

These sickos literally tell us things before they happen

Dark Winter - literally no lights = lack of electricity/utilities

The queen is not real but is propped up. Queen dies but monarchy goes on

Fire in the background = riots, possibly Rittenhouse

The empty seat of cops - cops leaving due to vaccination and a general change in how law enforcement moves forward in society…

All of it 100% depressing

If so, I wouldn't call it "depressing" so much as....May the Karens & Kevins perish from the lack of a service industry. A winter without Starbucks & DoorDash ought to do it, so bring it,

If that doesn't kill them, the lack of social media will. If it doesn't, they might just become normal humans. But I say bring it on. This is the reason I've been stocking up for the past year and why my dad and I have been restoring a 1976 Jeep CJ-5.

Loss of social media also would mean loss of news of what is happening all around.
We would not even know if China had landed or in the west we would not know if the east coast was gone from La Palma sliding.
Prepared is great but if they send mercenary military and UN to take all (horded food) we would be left with nothing.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Greta,s made the front page. I'll give you a prediction, though god forbid you wont like it, soon Greta is going to have a fatal accident or deadly disease and because of her "works" she WILL be deified. They will make her into Saint Greta. Then anybody who wants to come out and say anything negative about climate change and you will have to fight Saint Greta. And good luck with that.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Greta,s made the front page. I'll give you a prediction, though god forbid you wont like it, soon Greta is going to have a fatal accident or deadly disease and because of her "works" she WILL be deified. They will make her into Saint Greta. Then anybody who wants to come out and say anything negative about climate change and you will have to fight Saint Greta. And good luck with that.

That sounds about right!
I saw she was mobbed by hundreds who love her in Scotland! They are very into Saints there!

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Scubalicious

I see "SEX" in the lightning, but that doesn't mean much coming from me . . . and besides, I have not examined it sufficiently to give any analysis as to what might be intentionally embedded into the image. However, what I find most telling of all (not that it helps anyone, or anything, in any regard) is what I see in the bottom right hand corner, specifically the cracks in the dried, arid Earth appears to have the letters "B" and "S", which most should recognize as an abbreviation for "bull#" which is exactly what all these topics (anthropocentric global warming . . . ahem, I meant climate change, the global elites, the psychological manipulation of people to create divisions, rigged elections, authoritative puppets, using children to fight wars - i.e. - Greta who has had her childhood stolen from her, and just listen to the amount of hate she has been brainwashed to carry within her psyche, slowly causing her health to diminish, and so many others depicted within the cover image) could be considered. I'm not stating that these issues have no substance, nor am I trying to communicate that these are merely bs conspiracy theories. Far from it! What it is I am attempting to communicate is how the hidden "BS" within the image, that I see, is a fair summary of the image . . . but not in it being a fraud, or a false narrative, or anything else along those lines . . . but instead how all of the issues illustrated in said image are aspects in our lives which are essentially nothing more than a bunch of bull# with which we should have no need to concern ourselves!!! These are either straight up fiction, lies, or if they do have some substance within reality, they are not naturally occurring, but rather they have been created, constructed, and conjured with nefarious intentions. They are bull# in the aspect that they should not exist. They are bull# in the sense that not enough people can be convinced of the severe need to act upon them to prevent them from growing larger, or even existing at all. They are complete and utter bull# in the fact that if we don't do something to combat them, and they continue to bring about changes they were designed to create, then life as we know it won't be much more than bull#!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

She's like a modern Joan of Arc figure if you think about it.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: alexandrae
Perhaps...a warning about saving Planet Earth...finding ways to no longer pollute planet Earth...because if we don't we've got about 50 more years on this planet.

Seems important to Biden!

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: dandandat2
Why is Biden center seat? He can't even get members of his own liberal party to agree on climate change mitigation measures. How is he expected to lead the world.

Should have painted Greta kicking Biden in the balls or something.

I think the position of their hands always signals something

Both Hussein and Putin look super depressed in that pic.

edit on 1-11-2021 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVG1980
In Scotland my electricity went off three times in a row, 3 flash power cuts it happened in the hour that gets taken away when the clocks go back

8ve never known that to happen, and I used to work night shift for 4 years where if a night time flash power cut happened all the machines would go down and it takes all night to put them back up and running, they happen, but not one after the other
Esp not 3 in a row, could have been a signal

Where I am in canada, we moved to a system that tries to restart itself three times before quitting. It's only been the last few years and we're in a high wind, treed area so it happens often. Perhaps, it is being used where you are as it prevents work crews from having to attend unless the system can't go back up.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
That is an interesting photo. Some sick puppies over there at time.

Its no surprise that xi jinping is seated next to biden. In that seating arrangement biden is jinping's right hand man.

In the row behind the climate brat all the way on the right edge of the pic is some kind of snarling beast looking thing with fire or lightening coming out of its mouth. In the row behind that the fire looks a lot like an EKG that is flatlining.

The negative space around the lightening reminds me of national borders, but I cant pinpoint which ones. I suppose if you look hard enough you can find a few that match so I don't know if that is significant or not. If climate change and rising ocean levels are the message here I suppose coastal borders are not out of the question as far as the message goes.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Perhaps...a warning about saving Planet Earth...finding ways to no longer pollute planet Earth...because if we don't we've got about 50 more years on this planet.

They should start by banning all those disposable masks unless needed by medical professionals, like during surgery.

They don't care about climate change or the little people. I've lived here twenty years and the community has been asking for busses for the youth and elderly to get to town but no, so everyone has to drive. Doesn't stop them collecting taxes though.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: dandandat2
Why is Biden center seat? He can't even get members of his own liberal party to agree on climate change mitigation measures. How is he expected to lead the world.

Should have painted Greta kicking Biden in the balls or something.

I think the position of their hands always signals something

Both Hussein and Putin look super depressed in that pic.

They do.

Try weaving your fingers like Obama and Trudeau
Always each has their hands in a certain way I believe shows for one thing who is above another in THEIR hierarchy.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Of course she is, she's been manufactured that way. But, while she's alive you can argue with her and she could come up with silly answers. BUT, if she's "gone" she becomes untouchable.
The moment Joan of Arc was killed her place in history was guaranteed and no one could attack her integrity because a Saint and all that.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
Yay.....another climate summit...

Wow. So CO2 levels have only increased 80 parts per million in the last 60 years.

That's a whooping .04% increase over 60 years.

Holy nothing burger.

We should probably depopulate the planet and disrupt people's lives and livelihoods.

edit on 1-11-2021 by IndieA because: Fixed Reply

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I am really surprised anyone would still think this about man made climate change.

It is abundantly clear the magnetic field changes and the weather and other changes are happening on all the planets in the solar system.

Exactly. How many decades have we looked at Jupiter's big red spot? It seems to be changing recently and shrinking. I'm just gonna blame it on Earthlings. Makes just as much sense.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

The empty seat of cops - cops leaving due to vaccination and a general change in how law enforcement moves forward in society…

If so, I wouldn't call it "depressing" so much as....May the Karens & Kevins perish from the lack of a service industry. A winter without Starbucks & DoorDash ought to do it, so bring it,

If that doesn't kill them, the lack of social media will. If it doesn't, they might just become normal humans. But I say bring it on. This is the reason I've been stocking up for the past year and why my dad and I have been restoring a 1976 Jeep CJ-5.

Loss of social media also would mean loss of news of what is happening all around.
We would not even know if China had landed or in the west we would not know if the east coast was gone from La Palma sliding.
Prepared is great but if they send mercenary military and UN to take all (horded food) we would be left with nothing.

If it was worldwide then China wouldn't be coming here either though, they'd be just as lost.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

If it was worldwide then China wouldn't be coming here either though, they'd be just as lost.

Unless it has been very preplanned and they have a special communications.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
This is what I take from it.
Biden was made to look like a WHITE OBAMA. The pursed lips, the posture, the clasped hands. THAT is a white obama sitting in that chair.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

originally posted by: ketsuko

Of course she is, she's been manufactured that way. But, while she's alive you can argue with her and she could come up with silly answers. BUT, if she's "gone" she becomes untouchable.
The moment Joan of Arc was killed her place in history was guaranteed and no one could attack her integrity because a Saint and all that.

So here it is
NEW - Greta Thunberg: "No more blah, blah blah!"

Her followers: "No more blah, blah blah!"

Blah

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

It is Implying it's the " Last Call " for the Globalists to Take Over the Planet . This TIME they Will FAIL Again .

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Weird this guy in this video uses those same words
Hoping this is bunk!

The leaked segment of the intercepted video conference begins with the CCP Boss who organized the video conference telling the other CCP participants “What the CCP wants most is to have U.S. Troops get vaccinated.”

The leaked segment abruptly ends there.

The leaked video intercept was made public by Jarome Bell.

Republican Jarome Bell, is running in Virginia’s second congressional district. He tweeted Friday, “Audit all 50 states. Arrest all involved. Try all involved. Convict all involved. Execute all involved. #MaricopaCountyFraud.”

Bell, who served in the Navy as a chief petty officer for 27 years, is running as a conservative “America First” candidate in the suburban swing district encompassing the Virginia Beach area, according to his campaign’s website. Democrat Elaine Luria currently represented the district.

Bell uploaded the video to Twitter. Literally within minutes of revealing the intercepted video conference from inside China, Bell’s Twitter account was permanently suspended.

An intelligence contact within Twitter was able to access the account from inside Twitter, and screen capture the tweet and video, sending that to us covertly.

prepareforchange.net... s-dead/
edit on 1-11-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join