It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost girl in a French forest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Happy Halloween.
More "scary woods" stuff.

There are a few videos of this guy's encounter on youtube. This one analyzes the story pretty well.
I love this type of story. There's a checklist of elements that make them so good. Remote location or wilderness, some strange 'bonus element' (in this case, an abandoned well) spooky noises (moans, whistles, whispering, etc.) just enough video of the creature or ghost to make it compelling, and last but not least, a very spooky atmosphere and setting.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

“Moaning booming across the mountains”

Warning, adult content at link…

Why do they call you Lassie

www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

On a more serious note? Can animals stay on as ghosts? Why don’t I see hundreds of ghost possums, raccoons, squirrels, and deer from tragic road kill accidents on my before sunrise drive to work?

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

On a more serious note? Can animals stay on as ghosts? Why don’t I see hundreds of ghost possums, raccoons, squirrels, and deer from tragic road kill accidents on my before sunrise drive to work?

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

For all you know you do and don't notice. I'm not saying this explains it but there has been quite a few times in my life where I'm driving down the road and it looks like something begins to walk across the road, or darts directly in front of me. Most of the time I chalk it up to needing more coffee, but you never know it could be a ghost racoon.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Certainly a good question! I would argue that those who stay on as ghosts have a certain level of consciousness that animals, or at least, most animals don't really reach.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I wish people on ats would post more stuff like this paranormal/cryptic. I'm super tired of all the diaper filling political spew over the last 5-6 years. This post was super cool especially tonight on halloween I just got back from trick r treating with my 3 year old for his first time and I'm drinking a beer feelin SPOOKY!

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AnnihilateThis

Yah dude that's a good point I never thought about. Imagine if squirrels had ghosts I'd be spending so much money on Depends.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronfluxJust going to throw this thought out there for you. What if he animals have learned from their mistakes and come back but avoid road or possibly humans in general..

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: evc1shop

How does that explain the millions of pets ?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

What if "ghosts" are not actually dead people and are instead some other life form we don't understand. Some type of tricksters..

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xabi87

What if "ghosts" are not actually dead people and are instead some other life form we don't understand. Some type of tricksters..

I've always considered that as a possibility. IMO it could be the same 'tricksters" behind the UFO/Skinwalker Ranch/etc phenomena

new topics

top topics

join