It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer can be cured naturally and this has been known for decades already

page: 1

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Unbeknownst to the vast majority of folk, cancer can already be cured naturally and this has probably been known for many decades, but these cures have been suppressed by the medical establishment which is largely politically-controlled by drug companies. These drug companies have a stranglehold and monopoly over cancer treatments and their enormous revenue is dependent on meting out synthetic drugs rather than advocating natural treatments that cannot be patented. If doctors do dare treat cancer (and other diseases) unconventionally, and naturally, and are successful, the wheels of power slip noiselessly into motion and they are publicly pilloried, as the medical establishment demonstrated with its treatment of Dr. Burzynsk (see here).

After reading many books on cancer, I find the trophoblastic thesis the most compelling (as shown here) which was propounded by John Beard way back in 1902. Beard found that cancer cells share the same characteristics as placental trophoblast cells and everyone has these inside their body left over from embryonic development. These cells are able to proliferate inside the body as part of a healing process and this proliferation can continue virtually unchecked if there are a lack of pancreatic enzymes (e.g. such as due to a poor diet) that are able to consume the protein-coat of rouge cancer cells, allowing the white blood cells to attack it. This theory suggests that what appears to be different forms of cancer are simply different stages of malignancy of trophoblast cells in proportion to local tissue cells (as explained here).
Quote from the book ‘Indicted’ that explains the trophoblastic thesis:

Ferretti et al 2007 notes the striking similarities between cancer and trophoblast cells, suggesting they are one of the same, pointing out that “trophoblast research over the past few decades have underlined the striking similarities between the proliferative, migratory and invasive properties of placental cells and those of cancer cells”. It’s not just pancreatic enzymes working with white blood cells that are able to destroy cancer cells. So too are plant-based foods that contain compounds that boost the body’s own natural defences against cancer and includes cancer-fighting agents like nitriolosides.

Some good documentaries on natural cancer therapies include The Beautiful Truth and Edward Griffin’s World Without Cancer. In Griffin’s documentary, he argues that cancer is a nutritional deficiency and outlines the relationship between cancer and nitrilosides; a cancer-fighting agent abundant in plant-foods. Amygdalin, or B17, is one of the most common nitrilosides and apricot seeds have especially high concentrations. Griffin offers compelling reasons as to why the lack of nitrilosides in our diet plays a significant role in the development of cancer and so to prevent cancer we should increase our intake of plant-foods.

The graph below shows the relationship between the consumption of unrefined plant-foods and cancer. The more unrefined plant-foods people consume the less at risk they are at developing cancer. According to what Griffin says, plant-foods aren’t just effective in the prevention of cancer, but also in treating it. Plant-foods are abundant in antioxidants and contain various anti-cancer agents and one of the most well-known is B17. This molecule “selectively targets” the cancer cell by reacting to its enzymatic signature and breaking down into hydrogen cyanide and benzaldehyde and these then combine synergistically to create a very powerful cytotoxin. The B17 bypasses the protective outer cell wall because the cancer cell tries to feed on the glucose within the B17 molecule. Some have suggested that the B17 is toxic because it contains cyanide, but the cyanide is “chemically inert” and is only released after it has come into contact with the cancer cell. When B17 comes into contact with a normal body cell that contains the enzyme rhodanese (that cancer cells do not) the cyanide is neutralized by sulphur (see Griffin’s book here) and converted into thiocyanate.

While Griffin offers compelling evidence of the effectiveness of B17 to prevent and treat cancer, he acknowledges it would be a mistake to rely on the cancer-fighting properties of B17, but include a more holistic approach that aims to boost the body’s overall immune system. Possibly the most holistic, all-encompassing approach to natural cancer treatment (and other chronic degenerative diseases) is the Gerson Therapy which activates the body’s own powerful ability to heal itself, and includes coffee enemas, organic plant-based foods, raw juices, and natural supplements. With malignant melanoma, the Gerson Therapy is phenomenal, with a 100% survival rate of patients with Stage 1 and 2 cancer after 5 years (Hildenbrand et al 2005).

Vitamin C (especially when administered at high doses by IV) is also toxic to cancer cells and BEC5 (in eggplant) has been shown to be very effective against skin cancer. The medical establishment habitually denigrates natural cancer treatments (like the Gerson Therapy) as “quack-medicine” and dismisses them as having no evidence. Think about the derogatory term ‘quack-medicine’ which is applied to natural cancer treatments (like the Gerson Therapy) and how absurd it is when considering conventional methods of treatment that involve pouring toxic chemicals into someone’s bloodstream and then blasting their body with ionizing radiation. How effective are conventional methods of treatment like chemotherapy anyway? A study published in the 2004’s edition of the Journal of Oncology discovered that the mainstream method of chemotherapy in the treatment of cancer has been an absolute failure (click here to see the statistics of the study).

If chemotherapy is such a failure and is one of the more popular treatments then why are the survival rates for cancer so positive? This is probably because the survival rate for cancer is generally given as a “relative survival rate”, meaning it’s based on the proportion of folks who have survived cancer relative to those in the general population in a similar demographic who do not have cancer and die due to other cancer-unrelated reasons. The cancer survival rate can be made to be positive when you compare it with the survival rate of those in the population who die due to other reasons and who do not have any cancer. The absolute survival rate for all types of cancer combined is 36% within 5 years of being diagnosed which means 64% die. The cancer survival rate is also only based on 5 year survival. So, it’s possible to survive cancer for 5 years after treatment and then die a month later and be considered a “cancer survivor”. See the lecture from Peter Glidden here in which he talks about how the cancer survival rates have been manipulated.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
ASIANS lead the world in being cancer-free: www.cancer.org... race-and-ethnicity-2012-2017.pdf

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
So all the hormone disruptors in our plastic clothes, tap water etc could lead to disruption of trophoblast cell system... Well, then we better stay away from it when causing ourselves daily lung damage by smoking for 50 years. 🤔 Body cant stop healing itself. Interesting. Are phytoestrogens a problem too? Nature is loaded with them. Most herbs act against testosterone. Not in too harmful way tho. You'll grow tits from gallons of beer every day but your prostate will be fine 😀 yeah, hops takes care of prostate enlargement

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Following

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Nathan-D

There is another aspect of cancer that not many talk about.

Your mental state. I really believe that a fighting mental state will help a lot of cases of cancers.
I saw it with my own mom and had the medical scans to prove it.

To carewemust:

Asians lead the world in lack of cancer because they eat a ton of cancer fighting foods and spices. There is something much more important, their diet normally doesn’t have much sugar (other than rice converting to sugars).
Two groups of foods that Asians eat a lot more are fermented foods, and bitter foods. I think these are really missing in the standard American diet.

I do believe we will see cancer case rise in almost all Asian countries going forward as most are adopting more western foods and from the poisoning of water from industrialization.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

interesting, thank you for sharing...

I have read a lot about the Gerson Therapy that allegedly cures cancer. It generally involves consuming large volumes of carrot juice. While some claim it is the beta carotene that heals cancer, perhaps it is also the B17? Gerson Therapy helps to balance Ph levels and involves coffee enemas that allegedly remove toxins out of the system.

When my mother had breast cancer, I started making her carrot juice every day and she almost immediately went into remission.

gerson.org...

www.cancerdefeated.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Veggies contain decent amounts of apigenin which is anticancer. It is absorbed more by rapidly dividing cells and when more than can be detoxed is absorbed it causes aptosis...cell death...of the cancer cells. Now giving kids in their growth spurt a lot of apigenin containing foods can stunt growth a bit as the cells are hungry. There are other chemicals that are also accredited to this in herbs and spices and in some regularly eaten foods. But here in America I see more and more that people are avoiding these spices and foods, Highly processed food consumption is increasing a lot, and these spices and foods are expensive and also they sometimes take away your energy because of their actions. People do not want to have their energy dampened, they want to go go go in the rat race we have created.

You cannot lump all veggies into the good for you category, if your metabolism does not recognize the chemistry it creates the wrong enzymes or misses creating an enzyme. Adding multiple spices and flavorings in the food causes improper enzyme production, and also remember, a food is recognized by taste and if a food changes, the wrong enzyme profile in metabolism can cause improper metabolites to be created. This can cause a susceptibility to many diseases, one being cancer.,

If you have a healthy old relative, visit them and note their health and what they eat and how it varies from another of their siblings with an opposite health outlook. We have to do our own research, in that fifteen minute doctor appointment he barely has time to do required things and can't know of your ancestral eating habits. They prescribe meds to treat symptoms, symptoms that are shared by many diseases that have a different reason for being a problem.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I tried the Egg Plant on a skin cancer. All it really did was irritate it. I crushed up a Garlic clove and applied it to the cancer, put a bandage over it, and it ate half the cancer away. Burned like hell but it did the trick

Garlic Could Prevent Millions Of Deaths

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Great thought provoking thread.
A Family member of mine was given less than 6 months to live over 8 years ago yet is still alive today and no official treatment

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   

The whole world is corrupt.
Thank you for bringing this subject to our attention.

This ultimate thread always needs a mention:
The a-z on cancer cures.

Stay safe

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Great thread.

Lots of interesting info to digest.

You mean they lie to us? Well, I never...(my best southern belle)

SnF.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
But...with Heart Disease...and intense hypertension...pretty much across the board..in Asia.

edit on 10215231America/ChicagoSun, 31 Oct 2021 09:29:52 -050029202100000052 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

The 2004 study does not regard chemotherapy as a failure. What it questions is whether the marginal benefit (and remember this is an old study, things move on) to the treatments of the cancers they studied may not outweigh the costs in terms of side effects. Some treatments rely a lot more on it than others, some don't use it at all. Rarely is it the only thing on offer. My own head and neck cancer was not treated with surgery for the same reason - the radical effects of cutting you open and removing large chunks of you was not judged to add much to survival and would have drastically decreased my quality of life. What they used there was chemotherapy and radiotherapy, the former used to soften up the cancer cells for the latter do the heavy lifting. I am more than happy to take the side effects of that treatment, the main one being still alive and cancer free. If you are one of that small percentage for whom it made a difference, it matters.

The data on survival rates needs to be broken down more thoroughly. 64% of people dying sounds terrible, but it lumps in all cancers from all age ranges. Some cancers are pretty much a death sentence within weeks, some are very easily treated and you'll never bother an oncologist again. You might contract cancer at an advanced age and die within 5 years. You might have died anyway within that time span. If you die of cancer 5 years after diagnosis, you will not be called a cancer survivor. 5 years is just a statistical cut off point, there has to be in one for the sake of analysis - it allows comparison.

As for the other 'treatments', by all means try them. No-one forced me to have chemo & radio. I know people who refused treatment and went for alternative therapies instead. They died. What you need to evaluate things properly are comnparative success rates of conventional, alternative and no-treatment cases. The "My cousin's friend's wife smeared ginger on herself and she's still alive" type of anecdotal data isn't good enough.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

Look Chemo killed my mum, it kills all the NEW cells in your body, the idea is to poison you and hope the poison kill's the cancer but if it fails to do so after the Chemo the cancer comes back far worse than before.

Radio therapy on it's own, Chemo when the tumour is inoperable and small enough for it to work and the patient young and strong enough to take it but it will always leave them sick afterwards but otherwise Radio and Surgery, Chemo can work but it is being pushed because it is incredibly lucrative and it is NOT always the best treatment.

I also believe that other remedy's have indeed been suppressed that is the way money works, they suppressed technology's to make cars more efficient and to use less fuel because corporations NEED to make money, they need to make more every year or there share prices stay the same and the share holders don't like that.

People are therefore being needlessly killed by a corrupt health system that is riddled with corporate greed just to make money for the share holders.

Simple as that.

edit on 1-11-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
**READ THIS PEOPLE** You are correct here. I meant to report on this the other night when I first read it. But my great aunt, a wealthy farmer from TN suffering from final stage (terminal) bone cancer, Began importing “Laetrile” from South America during the 70’s. Not only did she improve, she completely reversed/killed her cancer & lived 30+ more years. My retired marine, no nonsense grandfather would happily reiterate this for the naysayer. Since learning this, I’ve studied at great lengths. B-17 is real . Order apricot kernels (sold as “bitter almonds”. Or, as a daily preventative.. EAT YOUR APPLE SEEDS
. Seriously. There is a very weird thing that happens you’ll find. Your body begins CRAVING it after about 3 days of use. Listen to your body as you’ve neglected it!

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

There is another aspect of cancer that not many talk about.

Your mental state. I really believe that a fighting mental state will help a lot of cases of cancers.
I saw it with my own mom and had the medical scans to prove it.

To carewemust:

Asians lead the world in lack of cancer because they eat a ton of cancer fighting foods and spices. There is something much more important, their diet normally doesn’t have much sugar (other than rice converting to sugars).
Two groups of foods that Asians eat a lot more are fermented foods, and bitter foods. I think these are really missing in the standard American diet.

I do believe we will see cancer case rise in almost all Asian countries going forward as most are adopting more western foods and from the poisoning of water from industrialization.

I'm Asian American and our relatives already start to see a rise in Cancer, and any other basic diseases too. We all debate and hypohesis what's going on over here, compared to our mother land diets. We conclude and blame meat hormones and chemicals just like anyone other race.

Yes eating fresh aromatic veggies; Thai basil, mint, bitter melon, cilantro, etc... is a must, to accompany fermented sauces. And Extraa Spicy Thai chilis eaten with Breakfast, lunch and dinner, doesnt matter what time. Ohh and the few protein on our diet is always eaten with all the above veggies and spicy peppers.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
I tried the Egg Plant on a skin cancer. All it really did was irritate it. I crushed up a Garlic clove and applied it to the cancer, put a bandage over it, and it ate half the cancer away. Burned like hell but it did the trick

Wow amazing to hear your first hand account of Garlic vs Cancer experience. Before this was just all google stories

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Following

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gapkid2020

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

Wow amazing to hear your first hand account of Garlic vs Cancer experience. Before this was just all google stories

After two applications about a week apart you can see the progress. Its down from about 6mm high and as large as a dime, to about a 2mm high. You do have to be careful in applying the crushed garlic, putting it only on the cancer, it does have a effect on healthy tissue.

top topics

join