It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many Boosters Will You Take?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Covid shots drop a lot faster than flu shots. And plus covid is around all year, not concentrated in winter like flu is. So annual covids shots don't work. It has to be once every 3 months to 6 months and certainly not longer than 6 months.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
If this guy's is correct, it won't matter if you take them or not. We've already screwed both groups- the vaxxed and unvaxxed.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
1) 0
2) no
3) no.
Not just no, but hail to the no .

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: loam
Who is this man? I don't see a link or other information about this video.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

This is why bat viruses are so virulent. Bats evolved high body temperature to counter virus. In turn, virus became more virulent to counter bat's resistance. The same with vax. The more vax people take, the more virulent the virus becomes to counter human's resistance.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
I know lots of people who take a 'flu booster every year ..... Always assumed covid would be the same.

when the vaccines were first released, a 97% efficacy was touted. No time limit was given. So you are saying you knew they were lying to you, but you trust that they were just lying about a few small details? Or maybe you haven't "always" assumed you would need boosters every 8 months?

I don't remember and of that from Faucci or Trump, or Biden. I think that they were saying about 85% from the very beginning.

From what I can see the only people who are talking about the shot as being some kind of magic bullet were anti-vaxxers claiming that pro-vaxxers were saying that it would nuke Covid and have zero side effects and would whiten your teeth while it was at it. But they don't usually provide sources.

I don't think that anybody seriously believes that any vaccine is 97% effective.

I hate when some lazy person makes me find the data to make them look foolish.

www.cbsnews.com...

Pfizer vaccine 97% effective against symptomatic COVID-19, study shows

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DanZoller

Viruses rely on the cells of other organisms to survive and make copies of themselves as part of their life cycle.

Most pathogens don't actually want to kill their hosts, because they would eventually have nowhere to live.
edit on 30-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: odd1out
Who is this man? I don't see a link or other information about this video.

Geert Vanden Bossche received his DVM from the University of Ghent, Belgium, and his PhD degree in Virology from the University of Hohenheim, Germany. He held adjunct faculty appointments at universities in Belgium and Germany.

After his career in Academia, Geert joined several vaccine companies (GSK Biologicals, Novartis Vaccines, Solvay Biologicals) to serve various roles in vaccine R&D as well as in late vaccine development.

Geert then moved on to join the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation’s Global Health Discovery team in Seattle (USA) as Senior Program Officer; he then worked with the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI) in Geneva as Senior Ebola Program Manager. At GAVI he tracked efforts to develop an Ebola vaccine. He also represented GAVI in fora with other partners, including WHO, to review progress on the fight against Ebola and to build plans for global pandemic preparedness. Back in 2015, Geert scrutinized and questioned the safety of the Ebola vaccine that was used in ring vaccination trials conducted by WHO in Guinea. His critical scientific analysis and report on the data published by WHO in the Lancet in 2015 was sent to all international health and regulatory authorities involved in the Ebola vaccination program. After working for GAVI, Geert joined the German Center for Infection Research in Cologne as Head of the Vaccine Development Office. He is at present primarily serving as a Biotech/ Vaccine consultant while also conducting his own research on Natural Killer cell-based vaccines.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
They are called boosters, they got to be good for you, right? No matter how many it takes? 1 a month, once a week, daily? it's killing 1.6% of those infected!!!! we must do something......

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanZoller
a reply to: YouSir

Covid-19 is a cold virus, not a flu virus. Big difference. Cold are around year round. Flu is only in winter months.

However, not all flu viruses cause flu. Influenza C is one of the 3 species of influenza viruses and it causes common cold, not flu. Therefore, there is no flu shot that can protect you from influenza C.

Ummm...way to state...exactly what my post stated...

Cool...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

a reply to: Winstonian

I wont even take the initial shot let alone a booster.

This is the first ever vaccine to have been produced in 5 months and tested for 4 before it became available. It takes years to get medicine that is similar to advil to be allowed on the market. Vaccines? Those usually take about 20 years before they are allowed but i am just supposed to blindly trust this one that came to the market in this manner?

no thank you, im better of going on a trip to vegas.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

This is why bat viruses are so virulent. Bats evolved high body temperature to counter virus. In turn, virus became more virulent to counter bat's resistance. The same with vax. The more vax people take, the more virulent the virus becomes to counter human's resistance.

Except that's completely impossible. Virus don't mutate in response to external stimulus, they mutate at random.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
They are called boosters, they got to be good for you, right? No matter how many it takes? 1 a month, once a week, daily? it's killing 1.6% of those infected!!!! we must do something......

The US has a population of about 330 million.

It only takes a fraction of a percent of people to die of something for it to be in the 10s of thousands.

If 1.6% of all American gun owners turned around and shot somebody over a petty argument we'd have over a million dead.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

This is the first ever vaccine to have been produced in 5 months and tested for 4 before it became available. It takes years to get medicine that is similar to advil to be allowed on the market. Vaccines? Those usually take about 20 years before they are allowed but i am just supposed to blindly trust this one that came to the market in this manner?

It actually took about 15 years to make the covid vax. The 5 months was the length of time that it took them to tailor it to the Covid-19 virus.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Covid shots drop a lot faster than flu shots. And plus covid is around all year, not concentrated in winter like flu is. So annual covids shots don't work. It has to be once every 3 months to 6 months and certainly not longer than 6 months.

They're coming out with GUMMY Covid vaccines. Family size is a bottle of 48 gummies, designed to last a year, assuming all 4 family members survive that long.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: everyone

It actually took about 15 years to make the covid vax. The 5 months was the length of time that it took them to tailor it to the Covid-19 virus.

Why was Biden, along with governors Newsom and Cuomo so skeptical of a vaccine with such a substantial history of development?

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Pfizer's own scientists reported as such.

Robert Malone, inventor of the mRNA technology has this to say. Link to source, but if you’re not inclined to go there, some of the points are below the link:

Inventor of mRNA Technology: Vaccine Causes Lipid Nanoparticles to Accumulate in 'High Concentrations' in Ovaries Children's Health Defense (childrenshealthdefense.org)

- Prior to the Covid-19 “vaccine” study disclosure, the public was led to believe by regulators and “vaccine” developers that the spike protein produced by mRNA COVID “vaccines” stayed in the shoulder where it was injected and was not biologically active — even though regulators around the world had a copy of the study which showed otherwise.

- The biodistribuion study obtained by Bridle showed lipid nanoparticles from the “vaccine” did not stay in the deltoid muscle where they were injected as the “vaccine’s” developers claimed would happen, but circulated throughout the body and accumulated in large concentrations in organs and tissues, including the spleen, bone marrow, liver, adrenal glands and — in “quite high concentrations” — in the ovaries.

I personally downloaded, translated, and included the relevant summaries from that study from Pfizer’s own labs in Japan. Remember, this is Pfizer’s own scientists that did this research and reported on it: (ALC-0315 and ALC-0159 refer to the spike proteins in the vaccine)

The conclusion As a result, ALC-0315 and ALC-0159 were shown to be rapidly distributed from the blood to the liver.

...it was highest in the liver, followed by the spleen, adrenal glands and ovaries.

it was shown that LNP that reached the circulating blood is distributed in the liver.

- Malone said there needed to be monitoring of “vaccine” recipients for leukemia and lymphomas as there were concentrations of lipid nanoparticles in the bone marrow and lymph nodes. But those signals often don’tshow up for six months to three or nine years down the road, down the road, he said. (emphasis mine)

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
jabmenot

Examples of vaccine-induced enhancement of susceptibility to virus infection or of aberrant viral pathogenesis have been documented for infections by members of different virus families. Several mechanisms, many of which still are poorly understood, are at the basis of this phenomenon. Vaccine development for lentivirus infections in general, and for HIV/AIDS in particular, has been little successful. Certain experimental lentiviral vaccines even proved to be counterproductive:

The jab causes AIDS.
samesame

The US biotech giant will on Thursday begin to scout out 56 healthy people aged between 18 and 50 into its Phase 1 trial to assess the safety of the vaccines and their ability to generate a broad range of neutralising antibodies against HIV.

The study is expected to run until May 2023.

Coincidence?

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: sighbul
a reply to: ScepticScot

Pfizer's own scientists reported as such.

Robert Malone, inventor of the mRNA technology has this to say. Link to source, but if you’re not inclined to go there, some of the points are below the link:

Inventor of mRNA Technology: Vaccine Causes Lipid Nanoparticles to Accumulate in 'High Concentrations' in Ovaries Children's Health Defense (childrenshealthdefense.org)

- Prior to the Covid-19 “vaccine” study disclosure, the public was led to believe by regulators and “vaccine” developers that the spike protein produced by mRNA COVID “vaccines” stayed in the shoulder where it was injected and was not biologically active — even though regulators around the world had a copy of the study which showed otherwise.

- The biodistribuion study obtained by Bridle showed lipid nanoparticles from the “vaccine” did not stay in the deltoid muscle where they were injected as the “vaccine’s” developers claimed would happen, but circulated throughout the body and accumulated in large concentrations in organs and tissues, including the spleen, bone marrow, liver, adrenal glands and — in “quite high concentrations” — in the ovaries.

I personally downloaded, translated, and included the relevant summaries from that study from Pfizer’s own labs in Japan. Remember, this is Pfizer’s own scientists that did this research and reported on it: (ALC-0315 and ALC-0159 refer to the spike proteins in the vaccine)

The conclusion As a result, ALC-0315 and ALC-0159 were shown to be rapidly distributed from the blood to the liver.

...it was highest in the liver, followed by the spleen, adrenal glands and ovaries.

it was shown that LNP that reached the circulating blood is distributed in the liver.

- Malone said there needed to be monitoring of “vaccine” recipients for leukemia and lymphomas as there were concentrations of lipid nanoparticles in the bone marrow and lymph nodes. But those signals often don’tshow up for six months to three or nine years down the road, down the road, he said. (emphasis mine)

The only people who seem to consider Robert Malone the inventor of MRNA technology are Robert Malone , Robert Malones wife, and people desperately searching for confirmation bias that the vaccines bad

As for the Japan study.

www.poynter.org... accines-proves-the-mrna-moves-from-the-injection-site-to-the-blood-then-circulates-spike

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DanZoller
No more than 4 months. Is how much of a wane off covid shots do last.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join