It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reoccurring dream theme

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I have been experiencing the same dream since I was a child. It is always different, but is consistently the same theme. I have the dream randomly, and maybe only 3 or 4 times a year. And when I do it always remains with me.

The dream always starts with me seeing aircraft, usually multiple, but sometimes only the one. And sometimes they are not airplanes but ufo's or lights.
When it is multiple, one always crashes in my yard (at my childhood house, and still my mothers house) If its only one, it too crashes in the paddock.

I often feel a sense of wonder as I watch the aircraft or ufo, then it turns to dread as I watch as one crashes, and I immediately run towards the crash to assist.
Last night was slightly different. I watched what seemed like hundreds of brightly coloured jets perform aerobatics overhead, one was too low and just before it crashed the pilot ejected. He slammed to the ground without a parachute.

A few weeks ago, it was ufo's or lights in the sky, and they were also performing aerobatics, loops etc..
One crashed and I raced towards it. A small 2ft alien emerged and I felt threatened and attempted to kick the alien but it evaded my kick and circled around me. I woke up with a (retarded) scream of "HELP"

I have no idea why this dream has always followed me through life, or what the significance is. Or why they are always vivid .
I do have a fear of flying, but I don't feel as though that really has anything to do with it.

Any ideas on what it all means?

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: kangawoo

Had several disaster dreams recently, all of them recurring.

Meteor overhead while camping in one of them, only dream i've ever had with sound as the major component. Always in the same location, northern Scotland.

Train crash in a snow covered mountain tunnel.

Missiles raining down on an airport while i'm on a plane, appears to be in Asia as i'm the only white guy on the plane.

Hopefully not prophetic and just my mind playing tricks on me.
edit on 29/10/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Used to have an odd recurring dream when I was much younger.

I was always walking along a high, neatly clipped privet hedge. Came to a spotless white gate. Went through the gate along what appeared to be a concrete or atone path. Through the door of a pretty, thatched English cottage. Then my viewpoint would immediately change so that it were as if I was a fly stuck up in the top right corner of a gigantic room, white walled and grey floor. The cottage door was tiny in the wall below. And that was pretty much it, night after night or at least 4 or 5 times a week for years. Very odd but not terrifying. a reply to: kangawoo

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Flight or flying usually means freedom or reaching great goals. Perhaps the air plane(s) or UFO(s) represent your life or aspects of your life. At first it's great looking and really cool to watch, until the crash, then it is terrifying. It might be you're doing good in your life and attaining your goals but you fear that you may take a fall, fail and lose much of what you have gained. Knowing nothing about you, it's just how I would see this if it were my dream.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Flight or flying usually means freedom or reaching great goals. Perhaps the air plane(s) or UFO(s) represent your life or aspects of your life. At first it's great looking and really cool to watch, until the crash, then it is terrifying. It might be you're doing good in your life and attaining your goals but you fear that you may take a fall, fail and lose much of what you have gained. Knowing nothing about you, it's just how I would see this if it were my dream.

That is an interesting take.

Back in 2015 I was at the top of the world. My life was complete.
Then within the space of six months everything fell apart on me. My wife left me and took my kids, I lost (left) my job and lost all my possessions in the pursuit of family court, and then got in legal trouble out of making mistakes in my desperation for my kids.

I have found new peace in life. Living minimal and following the Buddhist way of thinking.

I may not have had these dreams while I was at rock bottom, but maybe now that I am climbing my way out, the dreams have returned?

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Has anyone being having a dream of a shattered moon?

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Not me personally, but others might have.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Never had a dream like that, but I have had some vivid ones. The most recent was several months ago; I don't remember what the dream was about but it was pretty intense. According to the wife I was pretty tangled in the covers from tossing and turning when all of a sudden I tore the sheets off (actually ripping one of them) and shot straight up rigid in the bed, fists clenched, and bellowed..."GAWD DAMMIT!! LET ME..LOOSE!! NOW GET OUT!!! NOW!!...at the top of my lungs!

(Both dogs hightailed it out of the bedroom lickety-split and hid under the guest bed in the other room. Wife said it skeered the bejeezus out of her, she'd never heard me yell that loud.)

I was so mad after I woke up that I couldn't get back to sleep for a couple hours after that. No idea why. Something sure pissed me off! Pretty rare for me.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Odd recurring childhood dream: Locked up in a dark labyrint with some crazy minotaur demon running around; hunting me.

Not much to the dream, alot of running around.
edit on 30-10-2021 by Lux96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Train Crash in Tunnel

Very similar to the dream i had.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Back in August I had the same plane crash dream I ran outside and just watching 100s of planes from the air in multiple ways crash into houses, mid air, hills, river ect. For a moment I tried to see what I could do dodge it but instead I watched in wonder.

Granted at the time I was dealing with an insane amount anxiety at the time with life and I guess dreams like that correlate. Either way it was weird.

new topics

top topics

join