It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada's Chief Medical Adviser Says Children Should be Able Both Covid & Flu Shots This Year.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
According to Canada's Chief Medical Adviser Canada is in week's from final authorization of COVID-19 shots for children 5-11 years old after FDA had given full approval for Youth under 11/5.

The Canada's health department also had stated that Children not only should they get Covid Vaccines "Pfizer" shots but also get ready them for the flu shots coming this year.

The Pfizer CEO in a interview had stated that they are looking to approve these shots for babies and toddlers under 2/4 after the CEO in a interview he saw the data "himself"

Chief medical adviser says we are weeks away from final authorization of COVID-19 shots for children 5-11 years old

the department does encourage children to get the flu shot.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
It's always been encouraged that children get flu shots. I never got them for my kids, but this is not new.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

It's about getting both. Flu and the idiot jab. Both. Read.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

It's about getting both. Flu and the idiot jab. Both. Read.

Why would that be a concern? Biologically, influenza viruses have next to nothing in common with a coronavirus. The vaccines wouldn't even be remotely attacking the same thing.

Vaccine cocktails for multiple viruses are extremely common.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

T hats really encouraging ....as far as rebellion is concerned.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
$$$ x 2. Never forget that REVENUE is the #1 priority of most medical providers.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Why should be it a concern? After Pfizer they will try and push for moderna onto Kids/Youth Despite that the vaccine had being made just in two days.
edit on 29-10-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Why should be it a concern? After Pfizer they will try and push for moderna onto Kids/Youth Despite that the vaccine had being made just in two days.

It was about 20 years, but go on. Why should we be concerned about two vaccines at a time?

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

From two drug markers with sketchy past track records? and one drug marker that had pay millions to its clients in a African Country where they tried to push that drug into Europe?

It was about 20 years

The mRNA vaxs are new. Fact is. They have never being tested on humans on a larger scale as they are now.

edit on 29-10-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

We're too the point now where no top Government medical official in the USA, UK, AUS, CAN, FR, GER, should be trusted.

If they say put a band-aide on a cut, get a second opinion.

edit on 10/29/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
It's always been encouraged that children get flu shots. I never got them for my kids, but this is not new.

So, why didn't you get them for your kids?

I've never heard of flu shots for kids here but wouldnt of bothered for my kids either as it seems unnecessary like covid shots.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: HawkEyi

It was about 20 years, but go on. Why should we be concerned about two vaccines at a time?

Ten out of ten for passive aggressive replies, having a miserable day ?

join