It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19 outbreak among men's hockey players Among Fully Vaccinated.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Fri Oct 29 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

AaaaaaaaarghFauci
Who let the dogs out?

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanZoller
I bet his vax was done almost a year ago and has declined to just about 0 effectiveness at preventing severe disease.

He's in Ontario and +65 so he probably got his second shot in the spring or early summer. My dad is the same age and had his second shot in June.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Smigg
The teammates who are vaccinated are now in real danger of dying of covid.

Not really.

Most are probably contaminated rather than infected. That just means that there is a trace amount of covid in their nasal passages.

Of course it's possible that they simply lied about being vaccinated. It wouldn't be the first time.

5 family members die of covid within 10 days of each other all of them double vaccinated.

www.abc15.com...

It would be great if this was all just a silly game and the experimental vaccine wasn't dangerous but unfortunately it's proving to be a killer.
Lets hope his team mates did lie about taking the vaccine.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

3 of the 5 were vaccinated according to your link

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

If three out of the five women who had the double vaccine were healthy and they all belong to the same family then it's easy to assume that the two women who had underlying illnesses would also be double vaccinated.
I don't know if you have noticed a pattern when it comes to the MSM reporting on covid ? you should have, anyways the story has been reported in such a way as to not alert people to the fact that if your double jabbed and you catch covid your probably going to die where as before the vaccine rollout you would have been ok.
People were not dying of covid this way before the vaccine, young healthy people did not die of covid until now.
And we are going to give the vaccine to our kids.....wow!
edit on 29-10-2021 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2021 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

originally posted by: Nyiah

Not really.

Most are probably contaminated rather than infected. That just means that there is a trace amount of covid in their nasal passages.

Of course it's possible that they simply lied about being vaccinated. It wouldn't be the first time.

< sigh > Even the BBC says you're wrong now.

Even if they have no or few symptoms, the chance of them transmitting the virus to other unvaccinated housemates is about two in five, or 38%.

This drops to one in four, or 25%, if housemates are also fully vaccinated.

Vaccines do an excellent job of preventing serious Covid illness and deaths, but are less good at stopping infections, particularly since the emergence of the more infectious Delta variant which is dominant in the UK.

People who are double jabbed have a lower, but still appreciable, risk of becoming infected with the Delta variant compared with unvaccinated people
They also appear to be just as infectious
Vaccinated people clear the infection more quickly, but their peak viral load - when people are most infectious - is similar to that seen in unvaccinated people
This may explain why they can still readily pass on the virus in household settings

Double jabbed can easily spread Covid at home

In other words, as the BBC article itself said if you bother to read it, bottom line is you cannot rely on the vaccine in another person to do anything but protect them. It ain't a jab for thou's health if it's not in YOUR arm, that line of BS wore out it's hoodwink usefulness. Any questions, Mrs Mallon?

Don't listen to aargzombie. He's in full backpedal mode now and jumping on all the threads damning the vaccine and then trying to denounce or obfuscate the findings. He needs to find something better to do.

Between both of his previous posts (he did not read the link), that's quite obvious.

AaaarghMaryMallon, dear, the article isn't outdated, it's from yesterday. read the damn thing on the BBC site direct if you do not like MSN itself for news aggregation, but both show....the article's one day old.
Direct to the BBC itself. Do try opening the link this time.

Do you need help getting the heel in past your teeth? Someone might help you if you ask nicely.
edit on 10/29/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/29/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

the story has been reported in such a way as to not alert people to the fact that if your double jabbed and you catch covid your probably going to die

You think that you're probably going to die if you catch covid after being vaccinated? That's an interesting take. I know a few people from my office who should be dead if that were true.

My assumption from the article was that the two people with underlying conditions were not vaccinated.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949

the story has been reported in such a way as to not alert people to the fact that if your double jabbed and you catch covid your probably going to die

You think that you're probably going to die if you catch covid after being vaccinated? That's an interesting take. I know a few people from my office who should be dead if that were true.

My assumption from the article was that the two people with underlying conditions were not vaccinated.

Young healthy people dying of covid before the vaccine was unheard of and you call it an interesting take ? are you serious.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

You said "if your double jabbed and you catch covid your probably going to die." That's what I called an interesting take.

Now you're saying "Young healthy people dying of covid before the vaccine was unheard of." Totally different take, although still pretty interesting.

Anyway, it's quite clear our opinions are based on contradictory perspectives, so I'm happy to leave it at that.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Not really.

5 family members die of covid within 10 days of each other all of them double vaccinated.

www.abc15.com...

It would be great if this was all just a silly game and the experimental vaccine wasn't dangerous but unfortunately it's proving to be a killer.
Lets hope his team mates did lie about taking the vaccine.

Hmmmm...from your source:

"Three of the five that died were vaccinated, according to Bennett and the others had underlying health conditions.

“A lot of people don’t take it serious enough. It’s deadly,” Bennett said."

For context.

edit on 29-10-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
The thing is, what medical condition actually killed the one team mate? Was that condition related to the "vaccine" or other issues with this team mate's personal health?

Bottom line is, there is no way of knowing if the team mate that passed away from a supposed Delta variant COVID infection, would have lived had he not been vaccinated but instead treated with the taboo treatments being censored and ridiculed by the main stream media.

He had a massive stroke after they intubated him. And as you probably know, COVID can cause significant clotting issues.

Was he at risk of a stroke? Did the infection cause the stroke and/or did the vaccine contribute to that risk (as both can cause blood clots)? His stroke occurred after intubation, so did that contribute to the stroke? Was it the stroke that ultimately caused his death or was it COVID? A minor distinction to be sure, but what actually caused the blood clot in the first place?

I remember when AIDS was the big plague that was ready to destroy mankind. My uncle was big into the AIDS conspiracy at the time, so I asked him what would the hospitals say when they get over run with dying AIDS patients? He said there wouldn't be any AIDS patients because they will be treating the opportunistic diseases that will be the cause of death, not AIDS.

With what played out as a true statement then, now it is the opposite with every cause of death due to COVID without consideration of other causes. Naturally I'm suspicious of whatever claim is made in regard to a COVID death.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I was wondering which one of the 3 or 4 covid-jab-apologists would be the first to try on that narrative...

Good on ya mate, you won the booby prize.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
in reply to: AaarghZombies
Even the BBC says you're wrong now.

Yep... and the funniset thing is, people actually believe their totally fabricated pulled out of their arse numbers of just how much 'protection' the jabs proivide.

Sorry, but there is actually no - ZERO - other way they could come up with these kinds of numbers.

If you disagree, by all means - show me the studies.

<< 1   >>

join