It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sky Stones

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SaviorsCyberDotCom

Spam Alert….

👽🚓🚔🔫

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   
S&F OP cool thread...seems a little suspect though everything about the sky stones is on these weird websites repeating the exact same story, word for word. There's also tons of blue stones out there. Why aren't the sky stones on any websites about blue stones or rare gemstones? I think that would legitimize the sky stones.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
S&F OP cool thread...seems a little suspect though everything about the sky stones is on these weird websites repeating the exact same story, word for word. There's also tons of blue stones out there. Why aren't the sky stones on any websites about blue stones or rare gemstones? I think that would legitimize the sky stones.

Would suck to find out you bought a piece of rough Turquoise for 13k

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Yes. In other words it a scam: con the ignorant and gullible into paying silly money for unusual, but basically worthless, rocks.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I’ll go out on limb to say……

The blue Sky Stones….had been around long enough for tribe’s natives to pulverize it and use them as face and body paints for ceremonies.

For example…

Much like this today…

Modern product example

Perhaps even natural blue Sky Stone beads for ceremonial necklaces an earrings…..

I’m convinced until otherwise, that Aliens have nothing to do with the blue Sky Stones….IMO

👽☕️🍩

edit on 29-10-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Fri Oct 29 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Yeah, that caught my eye. IMO it's an interesting way to try and get big money out of what appears to be unusual, but not very valuable rocks.
It does seem like mostly some creative presentation to try to get some gullible people to spend big money on rocks that aren't really worth much.

The skystone report mentions calcium hydroxide and calcium silicate hydrate:

They say the exact origin is unknown, but there are unique stones only found in the Dominican Republic called Larimar, also made of calcium hydroxide, and I'm not sure if anybody knows the exact origin of those either or can explain why the blue mineral is only found in the Dominican Republic, but that doesn't mean they were made by aliens:

www.marahlago.com...

What is known is that the blue color of Larimar, which can vary as seen in the image, is caused when the calcium in the calcium hydroxide is substituted by Copper. Calcium Hydroxide minerals are also found in other parts of the world, but without the copper substutition, thus lacking the unique blue color found only in the Dominican Republic. The more typical calcium hydroxide mineral is called Pectolite.

Larimar

Calcium substitution by Copper produces the Blue Color

It would be interesting to see the other scientific reports on the "skystones" and see if they note any calcium substitution by copper in those as accounting for any of the blue color, but the GIA report presented gives only very limited information and is not a very thorough analysis.

edit on 20211029 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
originally posted by: Blaine91555

……. but the GIA report presented gives only very limited information and is not a very thorough analysis.

I agree about the limited information, perhaps there are additional in-depth testing raw data….but for the simplified conclusion given, it may be standard procedure just to send out the one page report. Any other analysis paperwork may be an ….on request….item.

Below is the list of equipment, all or some, used in the analysis. It may be that the list is a boiler room template put on all these types of report forms. Or, it is all or some of the equipment used for the analysis of this particular stone….

Anyway, I maintain its not Extraterrestrial Aliens in origin.

👽🍺🤓

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Oh wow these are beautiful stones!

I have never heard of these and now I have something to look up and read about even further! Thanks Akragon!

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Larimar came to mind, but if you look closely it has some different characteristics. With Larimar it's only the color that is unique, not the mineral Pectolite. What we're talking about is partially made up of something that could be man-produced, although I doubt it is. It's obviously colored by copper.

That report is where I got the info I mentioned before. Calcium silicate hydrate is likely the reason for the wording of the GIA report.

If anyone wanted to seriously know, they would have sent it into one of the major labs around the country that specialize in such things, not GIA.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
I agree about the limited information, perhaps there are additional in-depth testing raw data….
There are more test reports according to the article linked in the opening post:

While I’ve managed to compile a mountain of scientific reports from more than 16 sources, to date, no one – not one academic, or University, or independent scientist, or laboratory, can identify or understand the origin or the creation mechanism of the Material.

He's telling us what the 16 reports don't say. What I want to know is what they DO say! But only one report is shared at the link and it's probably not the most useful report is my guess.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Ok ….understood many other reports.

So I fall back to my earlier assertion…. Why not just accept the Sky Stones as merely a basic, new, rock stone (mineral) discovery, and just leave it a that?

I think there’s more being read into this than it needs to be. The tribes people should not have dig for them if the stones (previous dig site picture posted) were gifts from extraterrestrials.

The stones would have been handed over by the Aliens, maybe in exchange for the tribes crafted trinkets. A basic goodwill meet and greet exchange. At the indigenous tribe level….different tribes would do such exchanges in a friendly common manner.

“Advanced Aliens” would understand those tribal customs. ……….Not….... ”We have these stones for you, not from your world, but first we will bury them, to watch you dig for them” …..

I can’t see that happening, when the tribes people first came into contact with the Sky Stones.

Earth Stones…. That’s all they are IMO

I guess I’m not understanding the hype…..it’s not uncommon to find rocks, stones, minerals, crystals secluded to one, two, or three locations on earth. For example, as I’ve mentioned on threads before, that I have Crystals from Mt. Erebus in Antarctica. Well here’s what wiki has to say about it….

Notice that it says the Mt. Erebus anorthoclase feldspar crystal is “similar” (Not Exactly) to crystals reported from Mt. Kenya and Mt. Kilimanjaro. So….it could be that the Erebus Crystals location is only at Mt. Erebus and nowhere else on the planet.

Now when these ultra rare Crystals were discovered un-named at first, we’re they celebrated as mystical or given by extraterrestrials? Of course not….they were named and analyzed then recorded in the worlds Crystals database…and life for the discoverer went on.

So why does the Sky Stones have to be connected with extraterrestrials, and not from what our own earth produced?

👽😉

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
So why does the Sky Stone have to be connected with extraterrestrials and not from what our earth produced?

👽😉
Because if you offer Earth stones for sale at $16,000 each, you might not sell any, but if they are alleged to be gifts from aliens, maybe some gullible people with more money than brains will be fooled and pay the $16,000.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Exactly!

👽👍🏼🍻🥂🍾

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1
so I think it's very possible the stones that he found are different from the ones that they are selling.

There's no way I would buy any stone or gem without a report and a Hands-On in person.

You brought back a great memory.
Ellensburg blues come to mind after reading your OP.

My father was particularly good at finding them back in the seventies believe it or not because he was colorblind. He picked up the texture of the stone, not the color. So he could find ones that were stolen crusted with dirt or stuck in concretion.

Unfortunately most of the family blues were sold off at various times, or given to close friends. We really had some cool ones, dad even cabbed one and made it into a ring.

ellensburg blue

How to hunt.
www.dailyrecordnews.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Pitoni is also related to the Dame Du Mali or Lady of Mali a rock formation which he believed to be an ancient statue carved from the side of a mountain by an extremely ancient civilization.

You will have to translate this, it does not give much but is a Wickipedia entry on the man in I think a Spanish language though I believe Professor Pitoni was actually Italian.
it.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Keep up the cool alien threads! This is why I came to ATS!

100%

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Great thread!

There's a lot of things like this that should be explored but it's not fully accepted because of bias.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

reminds me of the Chintamani stones from shambala apparently they were located in a hidden temple
seen by russian/american explorer and mysitc Nicholas Roerich that went to search for it in the 1930's

top topics

<< 1   >>

join