It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advice to Parents of 5 to 11 year-old Children - Do NOT Inject them with a Covid-19 Vaccine.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I pity your children as you allow them to become pin cushion cash
cows amid a eugenics experiment disguised as pandemic pandemonium.
The long term effects of putting this crap in their little bodies is
something you know absolutely nothing about period.

NOTHING!

Alternatively people such as myself read and understand the literature from scientists because we're adult, see that the risk to children is a fraction of a percent, and that the risk from covid is higher, and we make a fully informed choice to give a perfectly safe vax to our children.

How many times a year are you going put them thru having some quack
inject them? The meaning of fully vaxxed seems a bit malleable to any
thinking adult the puts their kids first.
edit on 26-10-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Maybe a little Show Us Yer (Adult) Bewbs if You Want Vax Compliance is in order?

If they can make ridiculous demands, for ridiculous reasons lacking enough logic and merit, then so can I.

Boobs, fun bags, chest pillows, I wanna see 'em. Positive bodily imagery is supposed to be very good for everyone's mental health, including mine and any other woman. Puts a smile on faces, brightens days, good hormones and such, you know? Be considerate, girls, off with the shirts & bras and share it around for that health-boosting positivity, it's NOT just all about you anymore, make ME feel better using the exterior imagery of your body. Make that severely depressed person crying on the park bench smile. Because I say so. Doesn't matter if anything's transmissible or not, don't you CARE about the well-being of others? Don't you CARE about their health at all? NO?! Why, you self-centered ingrates.

If they can manage that, then maybe we can talk about kiddie vaxxes. Put their For The Betterment Of Others money where their mouths are.

^^ And it's sarcasm. Asinine demands beget deliberately more asinine responses. Nothing further is deserved, No means # NO whether they like it or not.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I hate to break it to you mate but everything on network TV is a soap opera, even the news. Politicians lie, billionaire technocrats can buy off anyone and they control pretty much every industry.

Yes, both political figureheads you just named lie all the time, about everything.

Out of curiosity who do you think is the most powerful person in this picture?

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Propaganda through media - Wikipedia
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   

You're increasing your child's risk of a serious medical emergency by giving them the vaccine. Those parents who can analyse the scientific studies can also make an informed opinion the other way.

If the science was perfect you wouldn't be rolling up for boosters every 6 months or worrying about injecting my children.

Nobody can claim to have a study on the long term health effects of these vaccines in children, the data simply hasn't had enough time to mature.

Risk your children if you wish, mine are in no danger from Covid.

edit on 26/10/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Boobs, fun bags, chest pillows, I wanna see 'em. Positive bodily imagery is supposed to be very good for everyone's mental health, including mine and any other woman. Puts a smile on faces, brightens days, good hormones and such, you know? Be considerate, girls, off with the shirts & bras and share it around for that health-boosting positivity, it's NOT just all about you anymore, make ME feel better using the exterior imagery of your body. Make that severely depressed person crying on the park bench smile. Because I say so. Doesn't matter if anything's transmissible or not, don't you CARE about the well-being of others? Don't you CARE about their health at all? NO?! Why, you self-centered ingrates.

Geez are you still under lock down where you're at?

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   

You should probably put the sarcasm statement up front in this post.

I have a feeling we might be in for some hairy nipple action from those people who just skim read.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Geez are you still under lock down where you're at?

Lmao, it's Michigan, we said, "Lulz, what lockdown?" and carried on well before it was a Thing. Even took a law off the books and spayed the governor to keep it that way XD

I do enjoy stepping outside the box to illustrate a point. The only thing that keeps any reactions to what I posted squarely in the "How grossly inappropriate!" category, is personal squeamishness & getting picky-choosy over what qualifies as "helping" others. No apparently does mean no, if you squeal and recoil over skin being shown.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I think arghzombies should do this before all their posts as they can’t be serious.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

I have a feeling we might be in for some hairy nipple action from those people who just skim read.

Aw, they should be applauded for doing their part for group mental health!

Never know, I may have just started the new public wearing of nipple pasties fad. Environmentalists might even get on board with that, less threads, less farming, production and post-purchase maintenance pollution!

Holy crap, I'm on an epiphany roll today, we CAN save the world with boobs alone!

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Have you noticed yet? MSM never reports about vax possible adverse reactions unless it happens to a celebrity.

I havn't actually.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I hate to break it to you mate but everything on network TV is a soap opera, even the news. Politicians lie, billionaire technocrats can buy off anyone and they control pretty much every industry.

Yes, both political figureheads you just named lie all the time, about everything.

Out of curiosity who do you think is the most powerful person in this picture?

I know the answer...

Whoever is behind the curtain.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I will not allow it with my child. I promise you.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
"Politely decline"

no. the people pushing this scam no longer deserve any politeness, any due process, any interaction at all really. i detest them.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

NOTHING!

Alternatively people such as myself read and understand the literature from scientists because we're adult, see that the risk to children is a fraction of a percent, and that the risk from covid is higher, and we make a fully informed choice to give a perfectly safe vax to our children.

I'll remind you of that next time you get polio.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
My intuition tells me, that if/when the mandates are applied to children.....you are going to see the gloves come off from a lot of people.

Think about, in this context, MerDick Garland's recent instructions to the law enforcement apparatus to treat parents that display anger and hostility towards school boards as "domestic terrorists". I look at that move now and wonder, what did Garland know that could potentially be coming down the pike? If he is aware of Biden Royal Decree of child vaccine mandates, one would think he'd anticipate blowback from such a (no other way to describe it) fiendish move.

I am already considering public school alternatives if our district pulls this type of garbage.

There is no reason to mandate shots for children 5-11.

I'll write this again and repeat what I've said before. Where we live in Connecticut, there are a number of school districts dotted through 3 small cities located adjacent from one another. Each city's population is around 50k people. We know friends that work in many of the school districts, and of course, our children are enrolled in one. Constant, CONSTANT CV-19 exposure emails are sent to parents whose children were exposed to CV-19, as determined by contact tracing. Between the emails sent by the school, and our contacts at other school districts, the grapevine on how this virus impacts young children is pretty thick and healthy. We've not heard of ONE single child fatality in any of the school districts of these cities, NOT ONE. Now perhaps a small number of such events might have occurred without large public awareness, but considering the climate of fear uncertainty doubt that the MSM has constructed, I doubt this would be the case. How many children are spread across the combined school districts of a population cluster of 150,000 people? I don't know, say, 20-30k? As high as 50k? No reported child fatalities from tens of thousands of children.

THERE IS NO ISSUE WITH CHILDREN FENDING OFF THIS VIRUS. PERIOD. Why in the name of God would anyone consider making child vaccination mandatory?

Like I said....prepare for the gloves to come off. It's one thing to mess around with adults, and something entirely different to provoke parents of small children.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Aw, they should be applauded for doing their part for group mental health!

Never know, I may have just started the new public wearing of nipple pasties fad. Environmentalists might even get on board with that, less threads, less farming, production and post-purchase maintenance pollution!

Holy crap, I'm on an epiphany roll today, we CAN save the world with boobs alone!

Does that include my now sagging man boobs? I have little in the way of chest hairs to compensate.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

NOTHING!

I'll remind you of that next time you get polio.

The history of the polio vaccine is not the glorious triumph of medicine over disease that so many think it was.

Polio had been around for centuries. The government was not immediately involved in the cure, a lot of mistakes occurred in the process, and a lot of children were made sick, before a vaccine was found to be worth the risk. Over ten years was involved in the process.

Polio is a good example for why we should not be rushing this vaccine, and definitely a good reason why should not be using the children as experimental use guinea pigs.

The Race For A Polio Vaccine Differed From The Quest To Prevent Coronavirus

"We want a vaccine as quickly as possible," he says. "But in the end, Cutter [vaccine experience] also tells you've got to be cautious. You can't do it too quickly."

edit on 26-10-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Format issue.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Polio is so hyped by the media. Less than 1% of people who get polio ever got a muscle paralysis. Let's not also forget the fact polio's closest cousin rhinovirus is the most common virus infecting humans.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join