It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Covid-19 Jabs are an Insult to Real Vaccines - Look How Fast Their Efficacy Plummets.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Deetermined

If a bullet proof vest reduced you chance of getting shot at all by 50% or more I think that sounds a win.

If it reduced your chance of getting hospitalised or killed by 90% + (as the vaccines do) then even better.

That works two ways.

If the "vaccine" is only 90% effective for a week and 50% effective after four months, is it still worth it if you develop a 50% increase in developing long term Immune Disorders, blood clots, Parkinsons, Alzeheimers, or Dementia? This is the real question you need to ask yourself.

Since the effectiveness against severe outcomes seems at least relatively long lasting, and as there is no real evidence of am increased risk for any of those things (or at least far less risk than from covid itself), it absolutely seems worth it.

Perfect example for the rest of the folks out there of snake oil working ^^
Some people have no qualms with prostrating in front of a hack of a limp willy savior shot, and being happily beholden to it's Multiple Shots A Year For Life commitment. That fervent All-In mentality is theirs and their s alone, though, so long as they keep it that way. Unless I can do similarly, like forcing a Vegan to eat meat for their health, too.

The snake oil is the people pushing alternative unproven treatments for covid.

The evidence in favour of the vaccines is unequivocal.

Listen... Right now I have a coronavirus. Know how I got it? I went to a hospital for x-rays and blood tests.

Else I'd have been indoors in my own house. I Do Not Have covid. I've got the common cold.

Your vaccines for every itch and scratch that they claim are covid, is bunk. Unequivocal? I laugh my arse back on again.

Pathetic. And if I do desire to get tested and they turn around and say I did have covid, well, it was the deadliest I've felt in decades, since that time I got hit by a car.

Oh and I didn't die.

OK. Good for you.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: ScepticScot

You already have a more than 90% likelihood of not needing to be hospitalized and a 99.8% likelihood of not dying.

There never was a need for vaccines, especially when they don't work and have never worked on respiratory diseases.

The vaccines do work, the evidence is pretty overwhelming. A 10% chance(your figure) is still a pretty high chance and for the incredibly minor inconvenience of having a injection it seems a fairly obvious choice.

For many people the survival rate is much worse than 99.8%.

you could get a saline shot and have the same results. If people with comorbidity are more prone to die if they develop covid, they are not going to be helped with these vaccines. Everyone else will survive, just as they would have naturally.

You will still spread it, catch it and if you're prone, suffer from it. Regardless of your passport that lets you go to a park, saying otherwise.

This is not about health. It's about control. How much are you willing to give up... then be thankful and celebrate when slithers of your freedoms are given back.. Like a slave.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Yep, I survived the coronavirus.. no shot needed, no vaccine required.

Cower in your undies, mate... get jabbed 5 times. See if it helps you.. -- It will, trust the science. When you are most likely not to even need medical treatment.. YAY THE VACCINES!!!
edit on 25-10-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   

You already have a more than 90% likelihood of not needing to be hospitalized and a 99.8% likelihood of not dying.

There never was a need for vaccines, especially when they don't work and have never worked on respiratory diseases.

The vaccines do work, the evidence is pretty overwhelming. A 10% chance(your figure) is still a pretty high chance and for the incredibly minor inconvenience of having a injection it seems a fairly obvious choice.

you could get a saline shot and have the same results. If people with comorbidity are more prone to die if they develop covid, they are not going to be helped with these vaccines. Everyone else will survive, just as they would have naturally.

You will still spread it, catch it and if you're prone, suffer from it. Regardless of your passport that lets you go to a park, saying otherwise.

This is not about health. It's about control. How much are you willing to give up... then be thankful and celebrate when slithers of your freedoms are given back.. Like a slave.

The evidence (and reality) says you are wrong.

Sorry.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Cower in your undies, mate... get jabbed 5 times. See if it helps you..

You might consider that medical research and statistical analysis isn't based on your personal experience.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Sorry.

Show me the evidence that I am wrong. Please, don't just say it, show it.

I'll wait. And no googling now, you have the information at hand to claim such things, obviously.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Those numbers are actually quite good for a respiratory virus. Flu shots typically can't even break 50% right off the bat, dropping to 30% at the most after 1 month.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Melbourne, Australia.. after almost a year of lockdown, but with an 80% vaccination rate, lifted their restrictions.

Oops

www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au...

1,461 new cases in the last 24 hours...

Vaccine is working a treat, huh...

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Sorry.

I'll wait. And no googling now, you have the information at hand to claim such things, obviously.

What specific part of your wrongness do you want evidence for? You want one that isn't from a search engine?

How about a little maths. More than .2% of the US population has died from covid, so even if every single person had already caught covid your claim of a 99.8% survivability would be wrong.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Cower in your undies, mate... get jabbed 5 times. See if it helps you..

You might consider that medical research and statistical analysis isn't based on your personal experience.

Oh I know that. But this is not medical, is it. It's political. And your statistics are flawed, due to this being not medical.

My personal experience is, I've not met a single person who has had covid. But the fear mongering is extreme, and I will not submit myself to something that has a proven track record of causing harm to people, that is forced on us, and that is pushed not only by the media, but politicians and corrupt medical 'experts'...

I prefer to take my chances. if I am wrong, then my fail. If I am right, then your fail. No one tells me what I have to inject into myself, ever. I don't care if god himself came down to tell me. I'll let the devil in the details be worked out.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Sorry.

What specific part of your wrongness do you want evidence for? You want one that isn't from a search engine?

How about a little maths. More than .2% of the US population has died from covid, so even if every single person had already caught covid your claim of a 99.8% survivability would be wrong.

It's math, not maths. for a start. And you're falling for the everyone died of covid, despite them being on deaths door in the first place.. just ask Cuomo.. The stats are skewed. Like I said.

I dispute your statistics, and asked you to show me where I am wrong. You failed to do so. No evidence. No facts. And we dance around the same things. PROVE IT.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Sorry.

It's math, not maths. for a start. And you're falling for the everyone died of covid, despite them being on deaths door in the first place.. just ask Cuomo.. The stats are skewed. Like I said.

I dispute your statistics, and asked you to show me where I am wrong. You failed to do so. No evidence. No facts. And we dance around the same things. PROVE IT.

It's maths in English.

So you want me to show statistics that show you are wrong but without actually looking up any statistics...

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Sorry.

It's maths in English.

So you want me to show statistics that show you are wrong but without actually looking up any statistics...

It's Math in English. The language we supposedly speak. I never did learn mathsematic at any school.

You have all the information, why would you need to google it to provide evidence that I am wrong? Looking for help?

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Sorry.

It's maths in English.

It's Math in English. The language we supposedly speak. I never did learn mathsematic at any school.

You have all the information, why would you need to google it to provide evidence that I am wrong? Looking for help?

Something else you are wrong about.

grammarist.com...

My anecdotes about why you are wrong are no more relevant than your anecdotes.

There is a reason we ask for sources. If you don't understand what evidence is then maybe this site (or the Internet generally) isn't the place for you.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
Covid changes fast just like the flu, which is why the flu jab is different every year.

They will over time change the covid vax to reflect the change in covid variants.

It's common sense.

I wonder why then they're still pushing the ineffective and now stale alpha "vaxx" on everyone. Can't let the pursuit of health get in the way of already calculated profits, can we.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Covid-19 infection death rate is well under 0.5%. And that was last year before people gained natural immunity and virus weakened. This year it is much less than what it was last year.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Sorry.

It's maths in English.

grammarist.com...

There is a reason we ask for sources. If you don't understand what evidence is then maybe this site (or the Internet generally) isn't the place for you.

No, I didn't get it wrong, I just prefer a correct term. Sorry that you need to google things to have an understanding... But I digress.

So, no evidence that you can provide, without having to research it for the occasion. You say I am wrong, but cannot provide any reason why other than your opinion. You have no sources. You appear to rely on opinion, the opinions of those who tell you want to think, in order to have one of your own. And to back it up, you have nothing.

you may be more inclined to reddit. or twitter. Where the peanut gallery helps you. I, on the other hand, have looked into my searches for the reality of things. And I know, what you claim is nonsense, absurd and ignorant. The onus is on you to prove me wrong, not just state claims and then back off and away from any accountability.

Yet that is all you have done.

I'm bored with this now, but will see you in the funny threads tomorrow, no doubt.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanZoller

Covid-19 infection death rate is well under 0.5%. And that was last year before people gained natural immunity and virus weakened. This year it is much less than what it was last year.

As pointed out in the other thread, that is overall for je world, in developed countries with older populations its higher.

Even at .5% that would result in over a million deaths in the US.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

It's Maths in English.

Americans say Math as they're thick and haven't worked out Mathematic isn't a word. The rest of the English speaking world uses Maths as Mathematics is the study of numbers

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Sorry.

It's maths in English.

grammarist.com...

No, I didn't get it wrong, I just prefer a correct term. Sorry that you need to google things to have an understanding... But I digress.

So, no evidence that you can provide, without having to research it for the occasion. You say I am wrong, but cannot provide any reason why other than your opinion. You have no sources. You appear to rely on opinion, the opinions of those who tell you want to think, in order to have one of your own. And to back it up, you have nothing.

you may be more inclined to reddit. or twitter. Where the peanut gallery helps you. I, on the other hand, have looked into my searches for the reality of things. And I know, what you claim is nonsense, absurd and ignorant. The onus is on you to prove me wrong, not just state claims and then back off and away from any accountability.

Yet that is all you have done.

I'm bored with this now, but will see you in the funny threads tomorrow, no doubt.

You said Maths was wrong. I showed you it wasn't.

Your personal presence doesn't affect reality. This applies to English language or statistics.

You have provided any evidence for any of your claims and I gave shown with simple maths how at least one of your claims is wrong.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join