It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC: "We'll educate and counsel" vaccine holdouts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined
I believe those that have the vaccine are unclean.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Okay
Just a little pinprick
There'll be no more, ah
But you may feel a little sick
Can you stand up?
I do believe it's working, good
That'll keep you going through the show
Come on it's time to go
There is no pain you are receding
A distant ship, smoke on the horizon
You are only coming through in waves
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying

Anyways... Hot lead injections should do the trick.

People would rather be "Comfortably Numb" than ask the tough questions.

New Normalcy Bias.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

If I have worked through the entire pandemic in the public, not recognized the social distancing and only wore a neck gator when forced to then why do I need a shot?

Anyone?

That's a key question, especially since we know that getting the vaccine doesn't keep anyone from spreading the virus. If everyone has the ability to spread it equally, the vaccine only has a small chance of protecting those with faulty immunity after they've caught the virus.[/quote ]

maybe the urgency to 're-educate' the un-vaxxed is based on a Drop-Dead Date and has nothing to do with COVID spreading or containment

whispers abound, that the COVID disease, even with 2 hits of serum/boosters...becomes fatal to the victims at 24 - 36 months of battleing the many co-morbidity issues each individual faces with their health profile
( RE: the locked-up morbidity trials done at the initial 2019 appearance of both CV & COVID pathogens where all the test animals died in an abbreviated time period)

~again, rumor based because of tight CDC/NIH control of the facts and just what facts are spread thru media ~
edit on th31163516981525502021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADUB77
Educate Americans in general

Whenever you meet an American it’s like talking to an idiot

The education system in America exemplifies the problems with Americans. A me first attitude with no thought to anything else or repercussion from ignorance

Atleast 95 percent of Americans don’t realize some states are more North than Canada, but yet every Canadian to them is north of them

People in Minnisota and # are more “Canadian” than people in Toronto

Fellow Canadian here.

Firstly, if you're going to insult our neighbours and call them stupid, spelling is paramount for credibility.

Secondly, in case you haven't noticed, Canada has gone full retard as well, if not, before the States.

Stupidity is a Global issue from what I can gather.

Maybe your Province is smarter than mine though, so WTF do I know?

edit on 10/25/2021 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The vaccinated can still catch covid, spread covid and die from covid.
The average age people die from covid is 82.4 years old.
In countries where covid death rates have been accurately documented like Japan, the survival rate is 99.9%.
So again why do I need the vaccine ?

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

If I have worked through the entire pandemic in the public, not recognized the social distancing and only wore a neck gator when forced to then why do I need a shot?

Anyone?

you don't. nobody does.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The severe rashes, paralysis, tremors, muscle spasms, myocarditus, heart disease, blindness, ringing in the ears, and passing out mean it's working.

Come on sheeple, don't be selfish!

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Anyone?

Same here. Normally work in the back but since people quit in fear over covid I had to come out of my lair and deal with the public. Two years, ironically having vulnerable elderly folk breathing down my neck while I read things out for them when they can't see. Little distancing there and they were so lonely it was like I became a therapist. Still only know one person in our town who got covid. He has comorbidities, he was fine.

To be forced to get a shot at this point is criminal on their part.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Here comes the FEMA sub stations with sirens and flashing rotating red lights !!!!!💡

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Ummm. Many people who are well educated actually check for real evidence and can think properly and they refrain from taking the vaccine because their research shows that there are problems that are being hidden from the general public with these vaccines. How are they going to convince intelligent people that these vaccines are any good for the covid virus when there is not good evidence to show they are.

I suppose they will give them a coupon for a free bottle of red wine so the people will believe those that are spreading the pro-vaccine information for this vaccine. Or maybe some of the chemistry found in the Devils Trumpet or some of the other nightshade pepper family that makes people compliant because their consciousness and reasoning is dampened. They also have many meds out there that block your ability to reason properly, chemistries that block acetylcholine from working right that they can prescribe to people. Half the people in this country are probably on those kinds of meds these days.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Yeah because coercion and threats are working so well...

We're dug in now and would rather die on this hill than kneel to these tyrants.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join