It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC: "We'll educate and counsel" vaccine holdouts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Still not vaccinated? CDC has a plan for majority of those unvacccianted or still not convinced that the covid mRNA vaxs are safe & effectvice. They somehow believe "educating" the vax holdouts would be pushing next.

If the vaxs/mRNA vaxs work why the rush & need for everyone to be vaccinated?

CDC: "We'll educate and counsel" vaccine holdouts

Walensky said, “We have seen that these mandates are getting more and more people vaccinated. Here’s what we know, the most disruptive thing that you can do to a workforce is to have a COVID outbreak in that workforce. That was definitely not only send people home but send people to the hospital, and some may pass. What we know from the police workforce is there have been more deaths from the coronavirus over the last year and a half than all other causes of death for that workforce combined. So we believe it is very important to get these people vaccinated. There is a plan, should these people not want to be vaccinated, towards education and counseling to get people the information they need so that they are feeling comfortable in getting vaccinated.”

So we believe it is very important to get these people vaccinated. There is a plan, should these people not want to be vaccinated

Whats the rush? i am not very comfortable when the CDC suggests that they plan counseling those who problary already had made their minds up.

That is overreach.
edit on 24-10-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Okay
Just a little pinprick
There'll be no more, ah
But you may feel a little sick
Can you stand up?
I do believe it's working, good
That'll keep you going through the show
Come on it's time to go
There is no pain you are receding
A distant ship, smoke on the horizon
You are only coming through in waves
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying

Anyways... Hot lead injections should do the trick.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

You had a allergic reaction to your first dose? no you look good enough for the second dose.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   

(post by DustyDust removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

If we can't work unless vaxxed then they have us over a barrel. I'm not an anti vaxxer but won't get the jab because I'm anti being forced to do anything. I've never had a flu shot and I had Covid not so long ago. I think 'counselling' is being used rather loosely here and it will be more like fear mongering and threats.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

If Covid-19 was something to be afraid of, Americans would be fighting to get even these weak vaccines.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   
It's worth a shot, but accepting education isn't yalls forté.

Bitchute soccer moms know SO much more than 99.97% of the doctors and scientists out there.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   

...the most disruptive thing that you can do to a workforce is to have a COVID outbreak in that workforce.

I'd suggest the most disruptive thing you can do to a workforce
Is shut it down entirely
7.5 million small businesses are at risk of closing
But you'll never hear them say that...it isn't in the script
60% of small businesses closed permanently

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Does this mean the opening of some Re-education centers for those that don't comply?

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 02:42 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Thats what the FEMA camps are quarantine quarters will be for. Forced compliance and re-education of the unvaccined. Just wait for them to start rounding up the unvaxxed.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
It's worth a shot, but accepting education isn't yalls forté.

Bitchute soccer moms know SO much more than 99.97% of the doctors and scientists out there.

So you’re okay with this?

Yeah. Sounds about right.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Yep. Doesn't take a PhD to realize education and indoctrination are not the same thing.

One thing demonstrated by too many scientists and doctors during this extended period of societal dysfunction is that they expect their reputation of being 'experts' to never be questioned. Huge red flag right there. Anyone who is legitimately an expert does not fear or resent being questioned on matters concerning their expertise.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADUB77
Maybe it’s the education system who knows, all I know is I got the opportunity to take American history in grade 11, as well as world history (which was more early civilization), and obviously Canadian history

I didn’t mean to insult, it’s just insulting as well when people take time to learn about a country but said country doesn’t

It’s like doting over the cool girl yet she doesn’t even know you exist

So, Americans are idiots because our education system doesn't require us to learn Canadian history? I guess that's what happens when Canada isn't capable of measuring up to meet "cool girl" standards causing you to have a chip on your shoulder for Americans.

To the original poster, where is the CDC getting their stats suggesting that more police officers died from Covid than anything else? It sounds like the shadow government is hell bent on focusing on the continued demise of our police force and law enforcement in general to help complete their mission.

edit on 25-10-2021 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   
If I have worked through the entire pandemic in the public, not recognized the social distancing and only wore a neck gator when forced to then why do I need a shot?

Anyone?

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

If I have worked through the entire pandemic in the public, not recognized the social distancing and only wore a neck gator when forced to then why do I need a shot?

Anyone?

That's a key question, especially since we know that getting the vaccine doesn't keep anyone from spreading the virus. If everyone has the ability to spread it equally, the vaccine only has a small chance of protecting those with faulty immunity after they've caught the virus.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join