It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shibarmy Strikes Again

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yeah, I love bitcoin and I wish I could buy one or two but like you said, it's just too expensive now.

You know, I tried it with couple of hundreds and saw I was earning a few bucks and then losing them. I found it is not for people like me anymore, you must be rich already to start buying it. I don't see the point of buying little slices.

Also, SHIB will climb above the 127.2% Fibonacci extension level, that will surge it to $0.00005124.
edit on 23-10-2021 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I wouldn't get too hung up on how many units you can get with x amount of dollars.

What is far more important to me is how much higher it can go in x amount of time.

Shiba very well may have bigger runs in the short term, but if we're honest about long term viability, my personal opinion is BTC is better, but ETH beats them both because of how many trading pairs it has and the ability for smart contracts.

Shiba might be good for swing trades, but I wouldn't buy it and forget about it. What does it have to offer other coins can't offer with more confidence?

BTC is like the treasury note of coins.

ETH is like its own ecosystem.

Then you have your niche coins that provide specific functions. Some are made to act like certified deposits and reward you for staking. Some are stable coins pegged to the price of another asset. And some are glorified meme coins that don't really separate themselves with a different function or dynamic.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

You know what, feels good to come to ATS and have an interesting discussion about something more important than political crap.

I believe real power to change or fix a country is economic power. Cryptocurrency offers a variety of options for people like us to gain that power.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Right you are.

Crypto was made to decentralize.

The rules of the coin are there for people to see. It's written in the code. Is it finite, inflationary, deflationary? How is it delegated for changes, ect.

We live in a time where fiat is inflated and bank accounts tracked.

Having some digital value is nice when governments are sketchy to put it lightly.

There are going to be winners and losers in the crypto space... But volatility is our friend so long as we pick the right direction. Explosive growth is common place in a volatile space.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Nice congratulations!

Get in on Next Earth metaverse asap while it’s still cheap to do so.
Digital real estate NFTs.
Sounds crazy but it’s been doing great so far.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Nice congratulations!

Wait to see the next stage for Shiba Inu : SHIBARIUM.

Shibarium is a blockchain/layer-2 solution first proposed by Ryoshi, the creator of Shiba Inu Coin.

Ryoshi initially used the phrase blockchain, but it is more likely to be an L2 that sits on top of an already existing (Ethereum) blockchain. The SHIB creator said: “The line between an L2 and own blockchain is thin, I mean what is the difference really between Matic L2 and BSC?

This means Shiba's own ecosystem coming :

There are very few details available about Shibarium at the moment, but we do know that one of the primary goals will be to lower transaction fees for those in the Shiba ecosystem.

Ryoshi first said that Shibarium’s transaction fees will be minimal, or even zero. Speaking on the Shiba Discord, Shytoshi Kusama, the Shiba Project Lead, said “Shibarium will offer low fees for every service, game or whatever that builds on it.”

High gas fees is one of the most pressing issues faced by Ethereum. Given Shiba’s reliance on the Ethereum network, it suffered from some hefty gas prices when the Shiboshi NFTs launched.

www.gfinityesports.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

There's another chain trying to do a similar thing.

Pulsechain is forking all ERC20 coins and pulse will be the main coin for all the functions on that network.

The goal is to alleviate the ETH network.

It's going to have 150t coins, so a larger supply than I'd like. But only about 10% will be the free float, and 25% of each fee will be burned, so it will be deflationary over time.

The interesting part of it is it will be one of the new proof of stake coins instead of proof of work. Meaning, miners don't mint new coins by validating transactions. Stakers will instead pick delegators to validate transactions. This requires far less energy, equipment, and substantially has lower fees.

Proof of stake coins are going to be a big part of the crypto market going forward. It also rewards holders and puts positive pressure on price action since more people promise to hold.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Right now it trying to regain the 0.000034 spot. Seems to be going up again, I thought that was supposed to happen tomorrow. It makes me think people in the other hemisphere or where is +6/12 hours difference is getting pretty active at this moment. I saw it before.

What a day.

Market Capitalization $ 20.00 B
(Source : Public.com).

It was about 11B yesterday.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Nice congratulations!

I just looked at their site and so you have to have a BNB account huh? You just cant buy BNB through crypto.com and transfer to metaverse?

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Financial institutions started to invest in Shiba Inu. Those companies have experts telling if it'll be a good investment. Shiba no joke.

we bought Shib worth $5.6 million. We plan to hold it for a long time. Maybe we will buy more Shib.

They didn't pull it out and no dips. They are holding. Ask yourself why.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...
twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

Yeah you can buy BNB from any site you want, just transfer it to a N.E supported wallet.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Yeah you can buy BNB from any site you want, just transfer it to a N.E supported wallet.

SO have you purchased some land on there yet? It would be cool to buy the pyramids or easter island something really neat before someone else?

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar

SO have you purchased some land on there yet? It would be cool to buy the pyramids or easter island something really neat before someone else?

Best off the grid spot you can find. Hate tourists.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I just made an account on there I will have to check it out later this weekend looks like it could be fun and maybe make money at the same time. My username is ........wait for it.......................StarLord.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar
I just made an account on there I will have to check it out later this weekend looks like it could be fun and maybe make money at the same time. My username is ........wait for it.......................StarLord.

Don't wait. It's happening again. The 0.000035 barrier conquered !

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I already own SHIB I was talking about the metaverse next earth site.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

That 4 hour chart is beautiful

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

So did you buy quite a bit of land?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join