It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions about the 44th President

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Interestingly there are many today who think Obama is behind the throne and is the actual power today,
that would make him the 44 president and could make possible him being the last STILL!

Wanga's predictions about the 44th president of america. What does the prophecy "The 44th President of the United States will be the last" means? the US president will be the last - Wanga

rt82.ru...

Does anyone remember the Luo Tribe prophecy that one of their own would bring down the USA? Not sure we will find again unless we search threads on ATS perhaps.

Judge Jeanine reveals who she believes is running the White House
www.foxnews.com...
HINT OBAMA

Well there is this prophecy that is looking interesting I just accidently ran across. Again it points to Obama
To long so you have to read it.

U.S. Government Planning Mass Murder of Americans
November 16, 2014 9:39

I saw the future destruction of America in a dream.

I was told the man and woman were both leaving for a few days and then they would be returning. I was not told where they were going or why it was necessary for them to leave and return so I can only speculate about that. However, since they were the government’s top officials responsible for murdering millions of Americans, and since that is an enormous task that would require a major military operation, it seems likely they would need powerful allies with strong military forces and the willingness to invade and destroy the United States. Those nations would likely include Russia and China because those are the only nations with enough military force to get the job done. The two traitors in our government would need to coordinate with the leaders of those nations regarding the timing and logistics of this enormous plan. As the top officials overseeing this plan, it makes sense they would be the ones who would have direct contact with any outside forces. As the day of the attack approached, the traitors would need to hand the baton over to the leaders of the foreign forces. Their role on the inside would be completed, but they would begin their new roles as enemy agents.

z3news.com...

Also interesting he said he was on the east coast in his dream, considering the possible slide and tsunami coming that way.[
edit on 22-10-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I didn't see this coming? Did you?

Edit:

edit on 22-10-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

Nope, but apparently the OP did.

I'm really curious to read it now, hope you get it up soon.

Ah, there it is! Yea!
edit on 22-10-2021 by chiefsmom because: Up and running now

link   

The 44th will be followed by the 45th is my prediction.

link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Lol did the ole accidently published before i actually put anything on the page!

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

The 44th will be followed by the 45th is my prediction.

Yes BUT what if the 44th were still in power at the end? Would that not make him the LAST president? Even if we did not see him holding that position?

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Lol did the ole accidently published before i actually put anything on the page!

😆😆😆👍S&F

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Baba Vanga did say that it would all turn to # about now as well. She has had a few good hits.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Baba Vanga did say that it would all turn to # about now as well. She has had a few good hits.

I think there was more than one predicting that 44th and of course the last Pope, well considering what is happening with the Catholic Church that one looks like a winner too.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Since Obama was born in Kenya and could not be the president,
then Trump would be the 44th and last President.
Especially, when you consider that Biden was appointed through "gain of function" digital voting and cannot be president.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Scary thought, but most likely true. Because lord knows Biden isn't. The man cannot form coherent sentences unless he is reading them.

I'm actually ashamed of his wife. She makes women look really bad if you think about it.

Willing to sacrifice your husband, for more power and money.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

😆😆😆👍S&F

This guy wrote this in 2014

I was not shown the date, but I was able to see it was in the future, not in the next few weeks or months, but I believe I was seeing years into America’s future. I saw that America had already endured a series of severe problems that had caused great trouble for the people, but nothing as bad as what was about to happen. We had reached the point when the final phase of our government’s plan was about to unfold.

z3news.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: sraven
Since Obama was born in Kenya and could not be the president,
then Trump would be the 44th and last President.
Especially, when you consider that Biden was appointed through "gain of function" digital voting and cannot be president.

If you get a chance to read the prophecy let me know what you think, it is pretty long.

z3news.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

We are being run by a cult, not a democratic government. They have done their homework as well. But a lot of their strength is in lies and illusions.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

We are being run by a cult, not a democratic government. They have done their homework as well. But a lot of their strength is in lies and illusions.

Well I had this to share on another thread but it was closed lol! No one likes speculation anymore it seems even on conspiracy sites.
Notice how this is an upside down cross and mentions Humans as though they are not.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Perhaps Ingersoll Lockwood's 'The Last President' just got the first name wrong and due to Biden's stealing of the presidency Trump is the last president. The book does contain a lot of similarities to the events surrounding the election.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
That "human" is simply defining the extent of the domain, so it doesn't necessarily imply an outside viewpoint. We could say about Hitler tha he wanted to be "master of the human race", and the meaning would be the same.

That sword is being held in a fighting position, so it need not have any other implication.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Well I had this to share on another thread but it was closed lol! No one likes speculation anymore it seems even on conspiracy sites.
Notice how this is an upside down cross and mentions Humans as though they are not.

Ahem. You mean the thread about the Baldwin shooting thing? You think it was closed because you posted that?

Get over yourself.

It simply descended into "evil dem PoS deserves to get raped in prison" nonsense so, nothing to do with your post, which most folk seem to have ignored anyway.

But do carry on. I could use the laughs.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
That "human" is simply defining the extent of the domain, so it doesn't necessarily imply an outside viewpoint. We could say about Hitler tha he wanted to be "master of the human race", and the meaning would be the same.

That sword is being held in a fighting position, so it need not have any other implication.

Possibly.

I would suppose you do believe that Satan is at work, that he uses humans, that he has many followers both angels and humans so there are possibly other things going on.

Most seem to want to forget that these things are true and must show some form of action in the world.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

LOL as usual!

Ahem. You mean the thread about the Baldwin shooting thing? You think it was closed because you posted that?

Never said that and never thought that but carry on, with your own true form of conspiracy theory as usual.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join