It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 is plummeting in Florida

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This kind of goes along with my recent Oregon thread. I was waiting for someone else to make a thread about this. It's been a couple of days, so I'll give it a go. I'm not the best thread creator on here.

It wasn't that long ago, when some people were acting like Florida was being run by an incompetent madman. Saying he was setting covid policies that are a threat to the nation. These people are being quiet now that the cases in Florida have dropped from around 150,000 down to just under 20,000.

One of the articles says that Florida has a vaccination rate of 78%, meaning that their unvaccinated total is coincidentally the same as Oregon's. Hospitalizations are also on a steep decline in Florida, just like they are in Oregon. I think that the hospitalizations in Florida are dropping for the same reasons as they are in Oregon. A combination of vaccinations and natural immunity. Given the identical level of vaccination, between Florida and Oregon, this leads me to believe that mask mandates have had little effect on the outcome. I think that it can be predicted that all of the unvaccinated in Florida will gain natural immunity by the end of the year, just like is being said of Oregon. I also think that Florida will not see a holiday surge this year and that they will have a negligible number of covid hospitalizations by the end of the year. This is barring any surprise mutations that change the dynamics.

They are curiously quiet now that the Sunshine State’s rate of hospitalizations has plummeted 75% from its mid-August high, and its seven-day average death toll is down more than 50% from its mid-September high.

Covid-19 is plummeting in Florida

Official Florida covid Report

Florid a covid update

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

But wait, I thought the MSM was just running a narrative that the MASKS are so effective in schools.

Desantis being proven right!?

Who would have thought!

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

He is proven right in that he seems to understand the annual cycle of the virus, and is acting based on this understanding. That is 100% for sure.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

He is proven right in that he seems to understand the annual cycle of the virus, and is acting based on this understanding. That is 100% for sure.

Aye, I have thoroughly enjoyed watching him walk in circles around the propaganda puppets.

I am a pretty big fan of his stance on free choice as well, it is amazing how many people have completely thrown any concept of that out of the window to appease their programmed fear.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Apologies, if I don't respond to comments right away. I'm on break at work right now and although I expect a low workload for the next week, that could change at any time.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
This madness is about to start powering down. The mass firings are impacting everyone. A rise in crime, rape, murder, shortages of good and services is not worth it. It also prevents dollars from bouncing around the economy so more businesses will close, more firings and layoffs. Nobody wins, not even Biden. His approval ratings are getting to Nixon levels. He is losing black Americans and Hispanic support.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
This madness is about to start powering down. The mass firings are impacting everyone. A rise in crime, rape, murder, shortages of good and services is not worth it. It also prevents dollars from bouncing around the economy so more businesses will close, more firings and layoffs. Nobody wins, not even Biden. His approval ratings are getting to Nixon levels. He is losing black Americans and Hispanic support.

WE think like you do. Do the Dems and RINO's in it for the power and puppets of someone behind the curtain like the Oz himself? I wish it was so.
I wish it was so (clicks my heels but not red ruby shoes)

edit on 21-10-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

He woul dhave to sucker punch a baby in public on film for me to not vote for him at this point in 2024

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The media don't make it a big deal in Florida. Less people bother to test for sniffles.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Now that the experiment has yielded enough test subject the pharma is easing off on the scaremongering campaign as they know that their agenda is falling apart.

All they got now is the mandates, covid was already ebbing when the jabs started, now like any other virus, the body with jabs or not will become immune to it naturally, the virus was mean to die out eventually without jabs.

Politics, agendas, profits, experimentation on humans needed enough able bodies in order to be fulfilled.

Here in GA the covid was ebbing a long time ago, Florida big surge was due to the busses of infected illegals that were taken into the state with the open borders, my daughter told me, most of the infected coming to the emergency rooms were foreigners, like Haitians and south americans.

The biggest lie in the world history is about to have a very ugly end, when people realized they were taken for fools.

edit on 21-10-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I was never a strong proponent of masks. Although, I do enjoy the level of anonymity I get with a mask and dark glasses. It'll be even better now that hoodie season is here.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I believe that he's been following the advice of his science advisors. In my opinion, the masks that the majority of people are wearing do little to prevent transmission.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

It is refreshing to see that free will is still protected in at least one state.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

My local economy is dependent on tourists and the restrictions really hit our businesses hard.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DanZoller

I look at the number of hospitalizations. I don't care about any other metric. That doesn't mean that I don't care about the number of deaths. I reason that less hospitalizations will mean less death.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Can confirm that at least Okeechobee and Fort Pierce hospitals are pretty much empty of Covid again. It was really bad though, up until a couple weeks ago even. Think we're through it for now.

Kids' elementary school, has about 1400 kids plus staff, hasn't had any quarantines since mid-September either, for what that's worth.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I've said on here many times that I think they are taking advantage of the pandemic to be able to better track and control our movements (vaccine passports). The cell phone tracking is missing a lot of us who do not carry a cell phone or leave it turned off.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I was never a strong proponent of masks. Although, I do enjoy the level of anonymity I get with a mask and dark glasses. It'll be even better now that hoodie season is here.

Lulz

Tis the only positive I see in it as well!

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Here the democrat states are the one pushing the most, thankfully we are a Republic and this agenda will no gain any favors within the entire nation's population.

Is protest everyday, but the media is not showing at all.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
He can sucker punch who he wants....I'm still gonna vote for him if he runs....You'll know who he is...he'll big dragging a big set of brass testicles....So far only person that's shown any.a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

top topics

<<   2 >>

join