It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matt Gaetz Tells Congress Someone Is Trying To Kill Him

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

this works well on fools who are so scared they try to run almost as soon as they get off the phone especially if you cut/jam their phone signal.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

It's a good point of course and most politicians would reside in that
runaway fool category. No street smarts or good instincts just highly
educated and doomed outside their bubble.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   

I don’t know what to believe.

I do know this though.

How manny tough and capable men have been taken out by the mob….

Being tough has nothing to do with it when organized crime decides to end your life.

Life isn’t like a Kung fu movie where the hero can beat up 20 adversaries because they each politely wait their tern instead of attacking as a group.

Life is more like the account below.

1994 Cobo Arena attack

At around 2:35 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on January 6, 1994, American figure skater Nancy Kerrigan was struck on the lower right thigh with a telescopic baton by assailant Shane Stant as she walked down a corridor in Cobo Arena in Detroit. Kerrigan had been practicing skating on an ice rink in the arena shortly beforehand.

The attack was planned by Jeff Gillooly, the ex-husband of fellow American figure skater Tonya Harding, and his co-conspirator Shawn Eckardt.[1][2][3] They hired Stant, and his uncle Derrick Smith, to carry out the attack. Gillooly and Eckardt both claimed that Harding was involved in the attack and had knowledge of it beforehand. Harding initially denied all knowledge of the attack,[4][5] but soon accepted a plea agreement admitting to helping cover up the attack after the fact.[6][7] Later, both a grand jury[8] and a disciplinary panel from the United States Figure Skating Association (USFSA)[9] would find further evidence of her involvement during the planning and execution phases.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   
The timing seems kind of odd. His friend, and alleged partner in crime, Joel Greenberg just had his sentencing pushed back until March so he can continue to help prosecutors.

Apparently they're getting a lot of interesting and unexpected leads from him. And I feel like if the leads weren't panning out they wouldn't keep delaying his sentencing.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Who tips off the person they're trying to kill?

Meet the Sicilian Mafia Hitman Who Killed 80 People and Will Be Free in 5 Years

time.com...

Avola decided to break the mafia’s code of silence when his former associates planned to kill him and he realised it was the police that was keeping him alive. He is currently serving a life sentence for 43 murders and 40 armed robberies in a special prison for mafia informers in northern Italy—but will be freed in five years because of the extent of his co-operation with the authorities

Montreal mob boss used death threats to control construction industry, inquiry hears
With death threats and intimidation, the Mob would seek to squeeze out companies when they competed for work against members of the city’s construction cartel

nationalpost.com...

I guess organized crime…….

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I can believe it with that beast.

Probably tampered with some dudes underage daughter.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Something like this…

Then probably not a democrat making the threat…

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I don't like Biden neutronflux.

I think thus far he's been rather ineffectual imho.

So much more complicated than the right vs left Democrat vs Republican mentality.

Have to wonder all the same if Biden is a beast why touch up a poor wee lassie in public?

I'm not sure how they operate but I'm lead to believe there type carry out their nasty depraved acts behind closed doors as opposed to at public events and next to the little girls father.

edit on 21-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   

You

I don't like Biden neutronflux.

Quote where I posted you did?

I think thus far he's been rather ineffectual imho.

Inflation, supply chain bottle necks, labor shortages, and mass firings in critical fields related to vaccine mandates, the reaction of our allies prove he is very effective at impacting the economy and foreign policy. Just not in healthy ways for the USA.

You

So much more complicated than the right vs left Democrat vs Republican mentality.

As in any person threatening to shutdown the government over trying to right the ship on the federal government budget is demonize? From all sides? With what other ways to enforce change in the budgeting?

Nancy Pelosi's Husband Buys Microsoft Ahead of Big Govt Contract

mishtalk.com...

Have to wonder all the same if Biden is a beast why touch up a poor wee lassie in public?

If its not about politics and democrats weaponizing the justice department, and Gaetz is actually guilty in that supposedly there are actual witnesses, throw Gaetz’s a$$ in jail. Book the son of a biscuit.

You

I'm not sure how they operate but I'm lead to believe there type carry out their nasty depraved acts behind closed doors as opposed to at public events and next to the little girls father.

See above….
edit on 21-10-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed

edit on 21-10-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Aye some proof might be nice.

Of the actual tangible sorts.

And i can see that materialising where Gates is concerned before Biden.

And if you think that POTUS is a beast, your last one was off the wall and then some with numerous sexual assaults and payoffs he is/was involved with.

Then there are the water sports allegations that never seem to go away. LoL

Look at it this way neutronflux, we have no room to talk, considering our PM is not really sure how many weans are his own, has been married 3 times thus far, and thinks it was acceptable to cheat on his cancer ridden spouse at the time with other Woman.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   

What does any of that have to do with, if Gaetz is guilty throw is has a$$ in jail….

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I think that's what the prosecution will endeavour to accomplish should evidence be presented that proves his guilt.

As to the rest of it, im simply highlighting the type of people that seem to do politics.

Where many political solutions are rife with moral ambiguity.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: Brotherman

He obviously wants Congress and the American people to know that he may be about to die. Imagine being in his shoes. It seems like the right thing to do. I certainly hope he has some armed protection.

Do I really need to point out that Gaetz is among the few people to stand up and speak out against the criminal elite?

Speaking about it in that forum, he correctly figured that it gives him a recorded statement which may protect him.

So anyway who is it?! He should have said the name.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I think that's what the prosecution will endeavour to accomplish should evidence be presented that proves his guilt.

Yuh…. You have a man walking around free, serving on committees through innuendo “charged” with sex trafficking where there is a live victim and actual witnesses.

The innuendo game gets old.

As to the rest of it, im simply highlighting the type of people that seem to do politics.

If it’s about rule of law, and not using “justice” as a political tool, then why are only certain people arrested….

Where many political solutions are rife with moral ambiguity.

What does that have to do with the written law, and the only ambiguity is how and why the law is enforced by political machines like as in Chicago.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Free for the time being.

You don't think that some politicians see themselves as above the law? LoL

One rule for some and another for the rest.

As to justice, that can be bought neutronflux.

There is a reason why she is blind you see and not predominantly the one on offer.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Free for the time being.

Yes. The innuendo game is old. What crime is he officially charged and indicted on…

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

None yet but the Man does indeed seem to be hiring a veritable who's who of sex crime lawyers to possibly defend him.

And with his former ""wingman"" pleading guilty to 33 charges against him.

That have been dropped to only 6 in exchange for his cooperating with the prosecution team.

You have to wonder what's in the post for Gaetz?

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

And with his former ""wingman"" pleading guilty to 33 charges against him.

Might check your facts and false arguments…

Federal prosecutors charged Greenberg with 33 criminal counts but dropped 27 of those after Greenberg agreed to cooperative with federal investigators, who are now also looking into whether Gaetz had sex with a 17-year-old.

Federal prosecutors charged Greenberg with 33 criminal counts but dropped 27 of those after Greenberg agreed to cooperative with federal investigators, who are now also looking into whether Gaetz had sex with a 17-year-old.

Gaetz has not been charged with any crime and has publicly criticized Greenberg, who he has previously referred to as a “wingman.” The Republican lawmaker is not mentioned in Greenberg’s plea agreement, but his attorney has directly mentioned Gaetz in public, quipping that the Republican lawmaker and close ally of former President Donald Trump should not be “feeling very comfortable” after an April court hearing.

www.politico.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Asked you a question

What crime is Gaetz officially charged and indicted on…

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Did you miss the part where i said none yet.

Why do you imagine he is engaging or employing sex crime lawyers if not to defend him?

Same fellow that represented the likes of Jeffrey Epstein.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join