It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matt Gaetz Tells Congress Someone Is Trying To Kill Him

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Do you know how many threats AOC gets against her on a daily basis? I don't see any of those people getting arrested. So your strawman falls apart under
even the most casual of examination.

Actual threats against AOC? Or what she imagines?

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez feared she'd be raped on January 6th

madison.com...

“I thought I was going to die”: AOC’s harrowing account of the Capitol Hill attack

www.vox.com...

Fact check: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez did not claim that she was in the Capitol during siege, nor that rioters entered her office

www.reuters.com...

What is truth?
edit on 22-10-2021 by neutronflux because: Added google page view of vox article

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Every public figure with any controversy about them get death threats. The severity of them is a factor in how seriously to take them, if there is planning involved, and whether you know who the person is. Gaetz was very serious about this particular threat, obviously. So we should definitely take him seriously on this one.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I guess you missed the part where the Capitol police investigated it and found it to be true huh genius?

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TinFoilSoldier
No, didn't miss that part. Did you miss the part where Gaetz is a whiny little boy who took that report from the capital police and blew it up into something way more than it is? And the part where the DOJ did not find it credible enough to arrest the guy? No, of course you didn't. You just chalked this up to the DOJ discounting it on the grounds of, you know, they hate Republicans..

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Oh. Death threats are ok as long as they are not “serious”…..

Makes perfect sense now.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: Brotherman

He obviously wants Congress and the American people to know that he may be about to die. Imagine being in his shoes. It seems like the right thing to do. I certainly hope he has some armed protection.

Do I really need to point out that Gaetz is among the few people to stand up and speak out against the criminal elite?
You are absolutely correct. Unbelievable that people are just trying to make him out as a whining crybaby. He’s calling them all on their insanity and he’s being bold about it. I have a lot of respect for him and Jim Jordan and Devin Nunes and then few others who have had the courage to stand up to the silver spoon tyrants.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
No, didn't miss that part. Did you miss the part where Gaetz is a whiny little boy who took that report from the capital police and blew it up into something way more than it is? And the part where the DOJ did not find it credible enough to arrest the guy? No, of course you didn't. You just chalked this up to the DOJ discounting it on the grounds of, you know, they hate Republicans..
They hated true Republicans since the BO admin. You know the truth but you resist it.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

She’s an actress alright !

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   
what a joke

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

Unsubstantiated but still pushed by drooling leftists.

Remember Stormy?

Yea, try again.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
How does it feel accusing him of lying after a cameraman for 3 liberal news networks is arrested for it after leaving a voice mail threatening him and his kids’ lives?

Here, borrow my napkin and get that egg off your face, dip#

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinFoilSoldier
How does it feel accusing him of lying after a cameraman for 3 liberal news networks is arrested for it after leaving a voice mail threatening him and his kids’ lives?

Here, borrow my napkin and get that egg off your face, dipshi't

Im glad the FBI isnt totally corrupted.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I noticed you're not in the thread about the guy who was arrested for threatening Gaetz.

Now who blew what again? Enjoy your rather large pile of crow.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No. My thoughts on that event were predicated upon the fact that the DOJ had not found any reason to arrest the person responsible for the threat made at that time.

So right here we know that the DOJ does take seriously threats made to him and Republican politicians.(this concerning a previous threat made)

It was also stated that there was enough surveillance of this twitter user that it is known that he made a trip to DC following the twitter. So likely it was deemed that there was no real threat by this person.

This as well as the complaint that Gaetz made on the floor there was about a tweet and not this direct email that this cameraman made. I touched on this point as well

'm no lawyer but the two ''threats'' appear to be different in scope. One, this one I pointed out appears to be a direct threat while the twitter one might be an indirect threat. ''Portland put out a hit on you. I accepted the contract''

As well, this threat was made as a direct threat though an email.

So good that this fool of a cameraman has been arrested. And I hope the book is thrown at him.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No. My thoughts on that event were predicated upon the fact that the DOJ had not found any reason to arrest the person responsible for the threat made at that time.

So right here we know that the DOJ does take seriously threats made to him and Republican politicians.(this concerning a previous threat made)

It was also stated that there was enough surveillance of this twitter user that it is known that he made a trip to DC following the twitter. So likely it was deemed that there was no real threat by this person.

This as well as the complaint that Gaetz made on the floor there was about a tweet and not this direct email that this cameraman made. I touched on this point as well

'm no lawyer but the two ''threats'' appear to be different in scope. One, this one I pointed out appears to be a direct threat while the twitter one might be an indirect threat. ''Portland put out a hit on you. I accepted the contract''

As well, this threat was made as a direct threat though an email.

So good that this fool of a cameraman has been arrested. And I hope the book is thrown at him.

So, no crow. Gaetz is still a whiny little boy. According to the House Sgt at Arms

According to the House Sergeant of Arms Office, the number of threats against members of Congress are skyrocketing. So far this year, the office said there have been more than 1,600 threats against members of the House alone. Last year, there were nearly 2,000 reported incidents and 902 in 2016.

www.abcactionnews.com...

So here we can see that threats by these stupid people are becoming more frequent. But did Gaetz stand up for the record and call attention to the fact that these threats are on the rise? Nope. He got up and cried that HE was being threatened. Made it out that only Republicans are being threatened. Made a spectacle of it and once again made a display of playing the victim card which seems to be much of his M-O

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
UPDATE.

A new ATS thread updates on who the man was and that he has now been arrested.

Fox News:

Prosecutors say that on Jan. 9 — three days after the Capitol siege — Eugene Huelsman called Gaetz’s office phone to menace the lawmaker. "Tell [M.G.] to watch his back, tell him to watch his children," Huelsman allegedly seethed into the receiver, according to the indictment.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

sad

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join